Probably sitting on my bed.
✟10,596.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now so far as music. I prefer hymns in Church instead of praise bands. In fact I don't like praise bands at all. I do however enjoy Christian contemporary music with Selah probably being my favorite. I also enjoy John Michael Talbot, Michael Card, Sandi Patty, Any Grant, Larnelle Harris, The Gaithers, Nicole C. Mullins, a number of mass choirs etc. You could add The Cathedrals, The Kingsmen and some other southern gospel bands. I also heard one rap group that is unquestionably Reformed in Theology. I have no problem with Christians performing Christian music and making a living from doing so. I see no difference between that and playing in an orchestra.

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The title to this thread is general to allow for for any topic for this category.

I'd like to start off by asking what is your favorite Christian artist or band?

for me, Michael Card. Maybe Keith Green. I haven't really listen to Christian music since the late 90's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped listening to CCM about twenty-five years ago. When I did listen, I didn't really have a favorite. I liked Jacob's Trouble, the 77s, Daniel Amos, Julie Miller (many people may not remember, but Julie Miller actually had a very brief CCM career. She and Buddy opened for Steve Camp and I played with them once back then), I liked the one album the Allies did and Mylon and Broken Heart's "Won by One" album. And, as much as I hate to admit it, even though they were aimed at tween girls, Bash 'n' the Code was a guilty little piece of ear candy. Also, as much as I can't stand the Newsboys, their first two albums, Read All About It and the one with the lizard on the cover, the name of which escapes me, I liked.

Upvote 0