renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You want the Bible to be exempt
From what? The Bible isn't a science book. Yes there is scientific evidence for some of what it contains, but much of it also has to be taken on faith. Science by definition isn't about faith at all, yet we have people here taking the multiverse idea on faith. Show us some evidence, or it didn't happen as far as scientists concerned... It's fine for marvel movies I suppose.

Upvote 0

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
  • Agree
Reactions: Bungle_Bear
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Faith is the ability to accept ideas

At least to consider ideas
I have no problem with considering the idea of a multi verse, but it's not a scientific idea until there's some kind of evidence. That's how science works. It doesn't have to be proven per say but there has to be reasonable evidence for it to be even a theory.

Upvote 0

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Multiple universes have been hypothesized in cosmology, physics, astronomy, religion, philosophy, transpersonal psychology, music, and all kinds of literature, particularly in science fiction, comic books and fantasy. From Wikipedia

He lost me when he mentioned remote viewing of the future. Isn't that the same as what psychics do? Look into the future? It sounds like he looked into the future like a psychic, predicted something that would happen, then when it didn't happen, said it must have happened in another universe. Therefore that's proof of another universe?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Evidence of multiple universes

What was the single most glaring Mandela effect that made you a believer?

I don't believe in the remote viewing stuff, but there does seem to be SOMETHING going on with the Mandela Effect. I have experienced that and it is creepy. I think the Mandela Effect has more to do with the end times, antichrist and CERN. I think it has more to do with other deminsions instead of multiple universes. The Berenstein Bears and Farmer and his wife painting got me among other things. The old woman changed into a young girl and also the vitruvian man used to have 3 arms and 3 legs not just the two. So something weird is going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnEmmett
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DiscipleOfChrist85

Servant Of The True King
Sep 20, 2021
Florida
✟26,585.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You really can't understand the difference between faith and science?
He understands it just fine you literally called multiverses science fiction because there is no evidence and go figure many stories in the bible have no scientific evidence to support it like fiction. Your logic is flawed.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He understands it just fine you literally called multiverses science fiction because there is no evidence and go figure many stories in the bible have no scientific evidence to support it like fiction. Your logic is flawed.
Another person who does not understand the difference between faith and science.
In science, no evidence equals it didn't happen.
Faith is the evidence of things not seen.

Upvote 0

DiscipleOfChrist85

Servant Of The True King
Sep 20, 2021
Florida
✟26,585.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Another person who does not understand the difference between faith and science.
In science, no evidence equals it didn't happen.
Faith is the evidence of things not seen.
Sure whatever you say.

Upvote 0