Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

Do you remember Japan?
You consistently refuse to tell us how the weather systems differ in these alternate realities. Would you like to tell us now?
Is the Faiyum Oasis new?
No. Unless you'd also like to tell us how history is very different in your alternate reality?

Upvote 0

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
You consistently refuse to tell us how the weather systems differ in these alternate realities. Would you like to tell us now?

they don’t differ

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

they don’t differ
If a large landmass were to be in a different position, the weather patterns would be different.
If the Romans had not settled Faiyum, history would be different.

What is the only explanation that would explain your claims of moving between realities? Faulty memory, the extremely well-documented, scientifically explainable phenomenon that you refuse to accept as a possibility.

• Agree
Reactions: Yaaten
Upvote 0

Yaaten

Sep 14, 2022
Victoria
✟18,616.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Do you remember Japan?

Is the Faiyum Oasis new?

What about Japan? It has always existed, for as long as I can remember, and well before my time too. What's your point?
And yes, that oasis I remember too. I think I should let you know that for as long as I can recall, I've had an interest in geography and could draw (not trace) an accurate map of the world from the time I was eight years old. I can picture every single nation on Earth and where it stands in relation to all the others.
Nothing has changed, and yes, I also live in Australia, that place near New Zealand, another country that many believers in alternative realities think was someplace else.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yaaten

Sep 14, 2022
Victoria
✟18,616.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

OK…

Don’t need you to believe

Okay, let's for argument's sake say this is happening. Then the questions become 'How?' and 'Why?'
How could something like this happen? I just don't see how it could ever be possible, but maybe you can explain it.

Upvote 0

Yaaten

Sep 14, 2022
Victoria
✟18,616.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I only know it is happening

To various people

Yes, it certainly is. The effect itself (i.e. literally thousands, perhaps millions, of people remembering the past differently from what the facts today present to them, which we refer to as 'The Mandela Effect') is real enough, but what possible explanations for this may there be?
I'll admit it's an interesting subject, and I myself until recently had never even heard of the Black Tom explosion in New York, an act of sabotage by German agents back in 1916 that rendered the flame on the Statue of Liberty unsafe and closed to the public since that time. Strangely enough, many people claim to have been on the torch back in the 1980's. It is weird, but like I said before, I just can't figure out how this could be the result of people moving between alternative realities.
I shouldn't have posted those laughing smiley-faces before. I can be immature at times. Sorry.

Reactions: JohnEmmett
Upvote 0