Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Too bad Comey goes to jail as well if reports are true. Failure to report the crime makes him complicit.

He reported it to the enquiry. And to his colleagues in the Justice Department. To whom else should he have reported...?

And how does any of this help a lying, obstructionist President...?

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He reported it to the enquiry. And to his colleagues in the Justice Department. To whom else should he have reported...?

And how does any of this help a lying, obstructionist President...?
It's not the who but the when.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
His testimony is that he reported the conversations with Trump very soon afterwards to his colleagues in the Justice Department...
Which just makes those who heard him complicit as well.

He was just the FBI (top cop) chief...

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Lying? Prove it.

Ummmm....Comey says the President asked him to do a number of things regarding the Russia investigation. He took notes of that conversation. Trump denies that conversation. Priebus now confirms that those conversations took place.

That’s confirming evidence friend...!

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Which just makes those who heard him complicit as well.

He was just the FBI (top cop) chief...

Deflect, deflect, deflect....

I would have no problem if Donnie and Comey had adjoining jail cells....now, back to the topic...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ummmm....Comey says the President asked him to do a number of things regarding the Russia investigation. He took notes of that conversation. Trump denies that conversation. Priebus now confirms that those conversations took place.

That’s confirming evidence friend...!
Don't know how it works in your country but Comey not reporting what he thinks is obstruction immediately makes him complicit or a liar. Take your choice.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That red necktie getting a little tighter...?

Obstruction Inquiry Shows Trump’s Struggle to Keep Grip on Russia Investigation

“Mr. Mueller has also substantiated claims that Mr. Comey made in a series of memos describing troubling interactions with the president before he was fired in May.”
Your title is an embellishment of the NYTs article.

There's more sensationalism early in the piece but they come down to reality towards the end.

I don't know how many times the NYTs has to get burned for incomplete or premature reporting.

• Winner
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Don't know how it works in your country but Comey not reporting what he thinks is obstruction immediately makes him complicit or a liar. Take your choice.

Except his “lies” have now been confirmed by Priebus, who makes his own statements about Trump’s comments on the Comey discussions...!

You won’t face it, will you...? Your precious Trump is being found out. His attempts to obstruct are becoming clearer...

But please...continue to try to defect by commenting on Comey’s penal future....:doh:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Except his “lies” have now been confirmed by Priebus, who makes his own statements about Trump’s comments on the Comey discussions...!

You won’t face it, will you...? Your precious Trump is being found out. His attempts to obstruct are becoming clearer...

But please...continue to try to defect by commenting on Comey’s petal future....:doh:
Frankly politics does not interest me much.

You seem to have Trump living rent free in your head, as I don't frankly give two cents about political theatre. When Donald is indicted or impeached give me a ping.

And Frankly why do you care so much for American politics? Just sit back and enjoy the American economic boom which should help out Australia as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour

You seem to have Trump living rent free in your head, as I don't frankly give two cents about political theatre. When Donald is indicted or impeached give me a ping.

And Frankly why do you care so much for American politics? Just sit back and enjoy the American economic boom which should help out Australia as well.

I don't care, I'm just going to spend several posts frantically defending the guy

I so don't care though

^_^

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Huh...?? Then why are you on this thread...??

We’re doing fine thanks...

And why? I used to travel to the US frequently and still have a number of friends there...

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Your title is an embellishment of the NYTs article.

Excuse me...??

My title: Mueller has Substantiation of Comey’s Claims re Trump.

From the NYT article: “Mr. Mueller has also substantiated claims that Mr. Comey made”....!

You are beyond desperate...

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Too bad Comey goes to jail as well if reports are true. Failure to report the crime makes him complicit.

Oh, he's got more problems than that:

Charles Grassley says James Comey likely leaked classified information

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles E. Grassley said Mr. Comey wrote seven memos, and shared four of them with a professor he was using as an intermediary to defend him. Of the seven, four are marked at the confidential or secret level — meaning at least one of the memos Mr. Comey shared contained restricted information.

Whoops.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
His testimony is that he reported the conversations with Trump very soon afterwards to his colleagues in the Justice Department...

IMO, Comey's own testimony to congress under oath, will not help bolster an obstruction case against Trump. I also think Comey is a weak witness, because of his own behavior that came to light.

I am not saying Mueller can't make a case for obstruction, as there is a good chance he likely can, but I also think, that case can be defended from Trump's end.

When Clinton was impeached, they had overwhelming evidence that he lied under oath and committed perjury. The Senate acquitted him even with this overwhelming evidence, so it clearly, is not easy, to get the senate to convict a president.

IMO, if Trump gets booted early, it will be because he is shown to be "unfit" for office (the 25th amendment I believe) and not impeachment.

Upvote 0