Mrs Ford's inconsistencies are are catching up with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotreDame

Domer
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2008
6 hours south of the Golden Dome of the University
✟511,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am a Christian guy who has basically deals with Revelation and Daniel. I also play a lot of chess, so I have a somewhat different way off looking at things like this and I must say her story is starting to fall apart. We think we have figured out where her timeline comes from and why her lawyers wanted her to go last.

We think part of her testimony was constructed based on Mark Judges book "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk", I started thinking when I saw that the Washington Post stated that his book proves her timeline that something nefarious was going on. I says to me-self, they have reverse engineered this story and if so I should be able to prove it, my Chess buddies were like, let's do this.

I am positive they did this, so I start combing the net and then I see that Mark Judge says in his book that he only worked at Safeway for 2 weeks during the summer of 1982 (that gives her and her lawyers a reference/starting point). Her and her lawyers then take the Kavanaugh Calendars (remember they wanted him to go first) which were shown on TV a few days before the hearing, and they thus match her tale where it fits a day on the calendar.

What gives her away is what she said under oath (LOL if we got her, I know the FBI will too). She stated that all you had to do was look at when Mark Judge worked at Safeway, and then look back 6-8 weeks and you would have the date this event happened on. BOOM GUILTY AS A BLUE TICK HOUND !! You catch it yet ? How would she have any clue as per how long he worked at Safeway ? I mean what if he worked there 6 months or a year, how would she know he didn't work there an extended period of time ? Her and her Lawyers read his book that's how. Mark Judge in his book states he only worked there for 2 Weeks, that is why she has a 2 week gap in the timeline in which we need to look back (LOL). She said under oath, they need to look back 6-8 weeks to find out when the event occured, in other words, IN ERROR they/she gave it away, he worked at Safeway for 2 weeks, hence if you look back 6-8 weeks you will find a certain date on someone's calendar that has all the names I mentioned (WINK WINK) but of course she didn't say it was on the calendar, she just said IT HAPPENED 6-8 Weeks before he worked at Safeway, as if she knew it was July 1 and as if she knew he worked at Safeway 6-8 weeks later. He worked there for 2 weeks so from the time he started (July 1 to Middle August) was 6 Weeks to when he quit working there was 8 weeks. This is too funny.

If the date on the calendar had of been June 1 instead of July 1 she would have said it happened about 10-12 weeks before she saw Mark Judge in Safeway !! Her and her Lawyers reverse engineered the whole thing, they fabricated the story. I doubt they would have even showed up, but then they saw his calendar and those names scribbled on there on July 1. Her crafty lawyers are behind the whole thing, they led everyone to believe she was afraid of flying or either she lied under oath. They were stalling for time to craft a lie.

There are many other inconsistencies, I mean why would Mark Judge turn "WHITE" when she said hi to him in 1982 ? No police force in those days would have EVER charged a 17 year old guy for what she described, and it wasn't even him that supposedly did it. The Maryland municipality has already stated that what she described as per 1982 was a misdemeanor, thus the Statutes of Limitations was only ONE YEAR. That was a total fabrication, no guy anywhere in 1982, would have been worried about being charged, and we all know it, she's fabricated the whole thing, she's an SJW.

Decent circumstantial evidence but assumes her and her attorneys did not acquire information about the length of Judge's employment and that information came from a source other than his book. In other words, not terribly compelling circumstantial evidence.

I mean why would Mark Judge turn "WHITE" when she said hi to him in 1982 ?

Well, the salient answer is if Ms. Ford is truthful in her account, then Judge turned "white" because upon seeing her he recalled witnessing what Kavanaugh had done to her.

That was a total fabrication, no guy anywhere in 1982, would have been worried about being charged

Speculative.

she's fabricated the whole thing, she's an SJW

So certain are you, what are you, omniscient?

Upvote 0

NotreDame

Domer
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2008
6 hours south of the Golden Dome of the University
✟511,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, he never partied with her, read POST # 3 ABOVE: Mrs Mitchell devastates the whole case.

Her lawyers FABRICATED an event, and here is my hunch. You know why she originally claimed to her therapist this happened in the MID 80"s and that she was in her LATE TEENS ? Because she was in her late teens and it did happen in 85 or 86, but it wasn't Brett, and this also explains one last MYSTERY..........How she got there and how she left...........BOOM she had a Drivers License !!

That is why she can REMEMBER that she had ONE BEER but can't remember who took her to the party and who took her home. This woman is subbing an event in her life that happened just like she told her therapist, in her LATE TEENS in the MID 80's, but of course to smear Brett she had to change up the timeline didn't she ?

I think someone she dated did this to her, and she's telling a bald faced lie.

Accusing her of lying is a serious allegation and the evidence does not necessarily show she is lying. The evidence plausibly leads to the conclusion she is mistaken but not necessarily lying.

The Mitchell Report does not establish Ms. Ford is lying but certainly does provide a lot of rational reasons to be skeptical of her claims, and creates enough doubt about her story, at the moment, to allow Kavanaugh to be confirmed.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oh baloney. Even without any phobias involved, how do you feel when you get in the car to go to the dentist, as opposed to how you feel when you get in the car to go to Disneyland?
Baloney, indeed.

You're trying to set aside something which is central to all this - the phobia. She either has it, (fear of flying), regardless of the purpose of the flight, or she doesn't. Put politics aside for one second and honestly ask yourself this. For a person who has flown many, many times over the years, do you honestly believe that for this one recent request to fly to DC to meet with Grassley for an interview, that suddenly her fear of flying prevented her from flying? Really?

IMO, she wasn't fully prepped and coached by her lawyers yet. If that was the case, (which makes a lot more sense than the former scenario), she should have just said that at the time of the interview request.

She lied.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Where did you ever get that misunderstanding from?
I think I must have assumed that they got the whole report, which would include all documents. If they didn't they should have asked for them just as the other side asked for all documents.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What they can get him on is being arrested and charged for disorderly conduct and being drunk in public what we call a PI or public intoxication or even DUI
Would you consider this disorderly conduct?
I'd like to hear what he has to say about throwing his drink and ice in a guy's face in a bar, which started a fight where his friend was arrested for hitting that guy in the head with his glass while trying to break up the fight. There is a police report that has been read by his college friend Chris Ludington who was present at the time. They, Brett, Chris, and their friend (I can't remember his name, but Chris did name him) had been together all night, they had gone to a concert earlier, it was a Wed. night.
Is this true, I don't know and I have seen the police report.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
. For a person who has flown many, many times over the years, do you honestly believe that for this one recent request to fly to DC to meet with Grassley for an interview, that suddenly her fear of flying prevented her from flying? Really?

She lied.

Did she? Although much has been made of this, I haven't been able to track down that Dr. Ford refused to come or was prevented from coming because of her fear of flying. The letter her lawyers sent to Grassley contains no such excuse. It's more about wanting the FBI to do an investigation first. Neither does this one. It's more about being jerked around by arbitrary deadlines.

The best run-down I've seen of the ins and outs of the story is this one. Do you have a better source for Ford or her lawyers using her fear to refuse?

“We’ll do it on Wednesday, we expect the accuser before the accused, and we do intend to have the counsel do the questioning,” said a Republican senator, summing up the Republicans’ stance.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to the Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country.

An unnamed Republican senator says the GOP has been told that she doesn't want to fly (not that she refuses to come or is prevented from doing so). Absent a better source, this is not enough to hang a charge of lying on her.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd like to hear what he has to say about throwing his drink and ice in a guy's face in a bar, which started a fight where his friend was arrested for hitting that guy in the head with his glass while trying to break up the fight. There is a police report that has been read by his college friend Chris Ludington who was present at the time. They, Brett, Chris, and their friend (I can't remember his name, but Chris did name him) had been together all night, they had gone to a concert earlier, it was a Wed. night.
A bar fight in college. How wonderful we have to relive a bar fight decades ago to see if someone is fit for the court.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
tenor.gif

LOL!

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

The failing NYT has the report (though hard to read the original):

"The incident, which occurred in September 1985 during Mr. Kavanaugh’s junior year, resulted in Mr. Kavanaugh and four other men being questioned by the New Haven Police Department. Mr. Kavanaugh was not arrested, but the police report stated that a 21-year-old man accused Mr. Kavanaugh of throwing ice on him “for some unknown reason.”"

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh baloney. Even without any phobias involved, how do you feel when you get in the car to go to the dentist, as opposed to how you feel when you get in the car to go to Disneyland?

I thought Ford was an adult? :scratch:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The failing NYT has the report (though hard to read the original):

"The incident, which occurred in September 1985 during Mr. Kavanaugh’s junior year, resulted in Mr. Kavanaugh and four other men being questioned by the New Haven Police Department. Mr. Kavanaugh was not arrested, but the police report stated that a 21-year-old man accused Mr. Kavanaugh of throwing ice on him “for some unknown reason.”"

So does this mean we have to investigate Kavanaughs friend for throwing the ice while trying to say Kavanugh is responsible for it? :doh:

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
So does this mean we have to investigate Kavanaughs friend for throwing the ice while trying to say Kavanugh is responsible for it? :doh:

?

The victim said Kavanaugh threw the ice at him.

Others have seen this event as a possible reason to reconsider Kavanaugh.

If the police report has him as an accused then there is splainin to do.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
?

Another unverifiable claim eh, boy those are sure making the rounds aren't they? And the police obviously thought it was a nothing burger too so it was ignored, but obviously people into character assassination think it's a huge deal and a reason why he's not qualified.

BTA Obama admitted/revealed he was a drunk and a doper and for some strange reason not much was said about that... :scratch: So doesn't that mean he wasn't qualified either and should have been impeached?

Wait for it..........

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Did she? Although much has been made of this, I haven't been able to track down that Dr. Ford refused to come or was prevented from coming because of her fear of flying. The letter her lawyers sent to Grassley contains no such excuse. It's more about wanting the FBI to do an investigation first. Neither does this one. It's more about being jerked around by arbitrary deadlines.

The best run-down I've seen of the ins and outs of the story is this one. Do you have a better source for Ford or her lawyers using her fear to refuse?

“We’ll do it on Wednesday, we expect the accuser before the accused, and we do intend to have the counsel do the questioning,” said a Republican senator, summing up the Republicans’ stance.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to the Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country.

An unnamed Republican senator says the GOP has been told that she doesn't want to fly (not that she refuses to come or is prevented from doing so). Absent a better source, this is not enough to hang a charge of lying on her.
You can dress it up and spin it all you like. I am going by her direct testimony, raw, no filters, no 3rd party interpretations of what she said.

Yes. She lied.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
You can dress it up and spin it all you like. I am going by her direct testimony, raw, no filters, no 3rd party interpretations of what she said.

Yes. She lied.

Can you point to the lie? What did she say?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A bar fight in college. How wonderful we have to relive a bar fight decades ago to see if someone is fit for the court.
It's not about the bar fight. The question is, did Kavanaugh lie to the Senate Judiciary Committee?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
?

I don't think this incident is a reason to disqualify him. But it does show that he could be belligerent beyond just words. What would be his excuse for behaving this way? Was it because he was drinking? If so, it would appear that his self description of being a good boy, liking his beer but never drinking too much, is not consistent with what he was really like.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Can you point to the lie? What did she say?
A lot of people are very apprehensive and fearful over their first few flights. I was one of those people. But after flying on countless flights, and for years, it became nothing more than routine. I became more concerned with, will the flight be on time for my connecting flight, having a spot for my overhead luggage, would I have time to get sleep, will I have enough leg room, etc. I'm not a fan of anecdotals in response to threads. The only reason I use one here is that almost everyone here who flies regularly will agree.

So, here we have a person who after flying countless times and for years, for both business and pleasure, claiming that this one time and recently, her fear of flying prevented her from flying to DC for that interview with Grassley, and that the only way she flew in for the Senate hearing was that she had to be coaxed to go on that scary, scary airplane. :eek:

Gimme a break. Stop being so obtuse.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.