Mrs Ford's inconsistencies are are catching up with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
On a side note: You do see the irony in a Christian believing a narrative was fabricated based on having inconsistencies and its ability to be easily reverse engineered, using previous information obtained from others stories?

It's not just me, right?

And 30 years after the fact? No. Not just you.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Since when does fear of flying dissipate if the purpose of the flight is a vacation?

Did anyone ever say it did? Many people with fear of public speaking manage to speak in public all the time.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought the devil would bring about world peace, at least for a time?
The devil is not really so much original as he depends on fakes and counterfeits. That is why he is a liar and the father of liars.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did anyone ever say it did? Many people with fear of public speaking manage to speak in public all the time.
When you are reading from a script they can rehurse enough so they are comfortable. She never did depart from the script. Any questions about anything not on her script she could not remember. It was rather amazing that she was able to remember her whole written statement.

He was not any better. He also had a written prepared statement.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Actually it's Kavanaugh's inconsistencies under oath that are catching up with him. His classmates have said he blatantly misrepresented his drinking habits in college & started a bar fight that lead to an arrest. There's a police record of that. Meanwhile the crap folks are wanting to throw against Dr. Ford is mainly coming from the likes of Breitbart.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,557.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The devil is not really so much original as he depends on fakes and counterfeits. That is why he is a liar and the father of liars.
That doesn't adress my point at all.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By the time this is all over, Kavanugh will have quite a few people he can sue for defamation. But given that he is a gentleman and a decent human being, I doubt he will.
As a public figure I don’t think he can.

• Informative
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually it's Kavanaugh's inconsistencies under oath that are catching up with him. His classmates have said he blatantly misrepresented his drinking habits in college & started a bar fight that lead to an arrest. There's a police record of that. Meanwhile the crap folks are wanting to throw against Dr. Ford is mainly coming from the likes of Breitbart.
The main questioning from Senate Dems was black outs and lost memory. Only Kavanaugh can answer those questions. No one can confirm a black out from someone going to sleep after a few beers. And again as the Georgia Southern Baptist called me and others in Jesuit university drunks because we drank beer period, such is a subjective opinion. What they can get him on is being arrested and charged for disorderly conduct and being drunk in public what we call a PI or public intoxication or even DUI. They could also scour hospital records for someone who drank so much they needed medical attention. Which would be alcoholic poisoning or aspiration. Yeah scary stuff. Had a fellow ROTC classmate get hospitalized for this.

And dude no one asked if he smoked pot or did cocaine while he drank. I guess most of the senators “experimented” with this in HS and college?

Wild parties in the 80s had cocaine, speed and pot.

• Agree
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On a side note: You do see the irony in a Christian believing a narrative was fabricated based on having inconsistencies and its ability to be easily reverse engineered, using previous information obtained from others stories?
Yes when should we schedule your baptism?

I find it odd that dyed in the wool skeptics and atheists would believe the story of one person based on an accusation with no physical evidence or corroboration. Meaning evidence.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He was not any better. He also had a written prepared statement.
Which he did not use and gave his opening statement from the heart.

All the past week has proved to me is the press and Senate Democrats think the Irish are drunks and the Catholics are liars. Shameful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The main questioning from Senate Dems was black outs and lost memory. Only Kavanaugh can answer those questions. No one can confirm a black out from someone going to sleep after a few beers. And again as the Georgia Southern Baptist called me and others in Jesuit university drunks because we drank beer period, such is a subjective opinion. What they can get him on is being arrested and charged for disorderly conduct and being drunk in public what we call a PI or public intoxication or even DUI. They could also scour hospital records for someone who drank so much they needed medical attention. Which would be alcoholic poisoning or aspiration. Yeah scary stuff.

Folks who knew him there have characterized his testimony as blatant mischaracterizations. I think him getting belligerent & aggressive while drunk gives credence to what the accusers have said about the sexual wrongs. They also started a bar fight & there's a police record of that.

Had a fellow ROTC classmate get hospitalized for this.

I'm surprised about that. Your tail is booted out right quick for drinking in the ROTC around here.

And dude no one asked if he smoked pot or did cocaine while he drank. I guess most of the senators “experimented” with this in HS and college?

Wild parties in the 80s had cocaine, speed and pot.

Feinstein & Grassley were about 50 when Kavanaugh graduated from HS in the 80s. A lot of the senators are old.

Idk that everybody Kavanaugh's age was into that junk. There's plenty who do that now but plenty who don't & would never. But he was the one being interviewed, not them. Him copping the attitude didn't help out.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Folks who knew him there have characterized his testimony as blatant mischaracterizations. I think him getting belligerent & aggressive while drunk gives credence to what the accusers have said about the sexual wrongs. They also started a bar fight & there's a police record of that.
If the police report has him as an accused then there is splainin to do.

If not BK has triple the character wirnesss he provided to the FBI and Senate committee. A few here or there does not negate other people who deny these claims.

They are not going to get him on his drinking as 30 years later the reports are conflicting with ample evidence from others supporting his choir boy persona.

The statements which would be most damaging is if there is an indication he actually knew Ford or her best friend. That goes for anyone he said he never knew or heard of. I think the FBI has to dig into if there were social circles which overlapped and can nail down associates.

Seems Judge got around more then BK

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Non sequitur

Wokest Bae Of The Forum
Jul 2, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
✟38,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes when should we schedule your baptism?

I find it odd that dyed in the wool skeptics and atheists would believe the story of one person based on an accusation with no physical evidence or corroboration. Meaning evidence.
Agreed!

So... where shall we meet up for your Conversion Party? (This is exciting.)

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Yes. Dr Ford said it.

"Easier for me to travel going that direction when it’s a vacation."

It's easy to imagine that looking forward to a positive experience would make it easier to get on a plane when you have a fear of flying. This is not the same as the fear of flying going away.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
"Easier for me to travel going that direction when it’s a vacation."

It's easy to imagine that looking forward to a positive experience would make it easier to get on a plane when you have a fear of flying. This is not the same as the fear of flying going away.

tenor.gif

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Oh baloney. Even without any phobias involved, how do you feel when you get in the car to go to the dentist, as opposed to how you feel when you get in the car to go to Disneyland?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.