Mrs Ford's inconsistencies are are catching up with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am a Christian guy who has basically deals with Revelation and Daniel. I also play a lot of chess, so I have a somewhat different way off looking at things like this and I must say her story is starting to fall apart. We think we have figured out where her timeline comes from and why her lawyers wanted her to go last.

We think part of her testimony was constructed based on Mark Judges book "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk", I started thinking when I saw that the Washington Post stated that his book proves her timeline that something nefarious was going on. I says to me-self, they have reverse engineered this story and if so I should be able to prove it, my Chess buddies were like, let's do this.

I am positive they did this, so I start combing the net and then I see that Mark Judge says in his book that he only worked at Safeway for 2 weeks during the summer of 1982 (that gives her and her lawyers a reference/starting point). Her and her lawyers then take the Kavanaugh Calendars (remember they wanted him to go first) which were shown on TV a few days before the hearing, and they thus match her tale where it fits a day on the calendar.

What gives her away is what she said under oath (LOL if we got her, I know the FBI will too). She stated that all you had to do was look at when Mark Judge worked at Safeway, and then look back 6-8 weeks and you would have the date this event happened on. BOOM GUILTY AS A BLUE TICK HOUND !! You catch it yet ? How would she have any clue as per how long he worked at Safeway ? I mean what if he worked there 6 months or a year, how would she know he didn't work there an extended period of time ? Her and her Lawyers read his book that's how. Mark Judge in his book states he only worked there for 2 Weeks, that is why she has a 2 week gap in the timeline in which we need to look back (LOL). She said under oath, they need to look back 6-8 weeks to find out when the event occured, in other words, IN ERROR they/she gave it away, he worked at Safeway for 2 weeks, hence if you look back 6-8 weeks you will find a certain date on someone's calendar that has all the names I mentioned (WINK WINK) but of course she didn't say it was on the calendar, she just said IT HAPPENED 6-8 Weeks before he worked at Safeway, as if she knew it was July 1 and as if she knew he worked at Safeway 6-8 weeks later. He worked there for 2 weeks so from the time he started (July 1 to Middle August) was 6 Weeks to when he quit working there was 8 weeks. This is too funny.

If the date on the calendar had of been June 1 instead of July 1 she would have said it happened about 10-12 weeks before she saw Mark Judge in Safeway !! Her and her Lawyers reverse engineered the whole thing, they fabricated the story. I doubt they would have even showed up, but then they saw his calendar and those names scribbled on there on July 1. Her crafty lawyers are behind the whole thing, they led everyone to believe she was afraid of flying or either she lied under oath. They were stalling for time to craft a lie.

There are many other inconsistencies, I mean why would Mark Judge turn "WHITE" when she said hi to him in 1982 ? No police force in those days would have EVER charged a 17 year old guy for what she described, and it wasn't even him that supposedly did it. The Maryland municipality has already stated that what she described as per 1982 was a misdemeanor, thus the Statutes of Limitations was only ONE YEAR. That was a total fabrication, no guy anywhere in 1982, would have been worried about being charged, and we all know it, she's fabricated the whole thing, she's an SJW.

Last edited:

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am a Christian guy who has basically deals with Revelation and Daniel. I also play a lot of chess, so I have a somewhat different way off looking at things like this and I must say her story is starting to fall apart. We think we have figured out where her timeline comes from and why her lawyers wanted her to go last.

We think part of her testimony was constructed based on Mark Judges book "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk", I started thinking when I saw that the Washington Post stated that his book proves her timeline that something nefarious was going on. I says to me-self, they have reverse engineered this story and if so I should be able to prove it, my Chess buddies were like, let's do this.

I am positive they did this, so I start combing the net and then I see that Mark Judge says in his book that he only worked at Safeway for 2 weeks during the summer of 1982 (that gives her and her lawyers a reference/starting point). Her and her lawyers then take the Kavanaugh Calendar (remember they wanted him to go first) which were shown on TV a few days before the hearing, they match her tale where it fits a day on the calendar.

What gives her away is what she said under oath (LOL if we got her, I know the FBI will too). She stated that all you had to do was look at when Mark Judge worked at Safeway, and then look back 6-8 weeks and you would have the date this event happened on. BOOM GUILTY AS A BLUE TICK HOUND !! You catch it yet ? How would she have any clue as per how long he worked at Safeway ? I mean what if he worked there 6 months or a year, how would she know he didn't work there an extended period of time ? Her and her Lawyers read his book that's how. Mark Judge in his book states he only worked there for 2 Weeks, that is why she has a 2 week gap in the timeline in which we need to look back (LOL). She said under oath, they need to look back 6-8 weeks to find out when the event occured, in other words, IN ERROR they/she gave it away, he worked at Safeway for 2 weeks, hence if you look back 6-8 week you will find a certain date on someone's calendar that has all the names I mentioned (WINK WINK) but of course she didn't say it was on the calendar, she just said IT HAPPENED 6-8 Weeks before he worked at Safeway, as if she knew it was July 1 and as if she knew he worked at Safeway 6-8 weeks later. He worked there for 2 weeks so from the time he started (July 1 to Middle August) was 6 Weeks to when he quit working there was 8 weeks. This is too funny.

If the date on the calendar had of been June 1 instead of July 1 she would have said it happened about 10-12 weeks before she saw Mark Judge in Safeway !! Her and her Lawyers reverse engineered the whole thing, they fabricated the story. I doubt they would have even showed up, but then they saw his calendar and those names scribbled on there on July 1. Her crafty lawyers are behind the whole thing, they led everyone to believe she was afraid of flying or either she lied under oath. They ere stalling for time to craft a lie.

There are many other inconsistencies, I mean why would Mark Judge turn "WHITE" when she said hi to him in 1982 ? No police force in those days would have EVER charged a 17 year old guy for what she described, and it wasn't even him that supposedly did it. The Maryland municipality has already stated that what she described as per 1982 was a misdemeanor, thus the Statutes of Limitations is only ONE YEAR. That was a total fabrication, no guy anywhere would have been worried about being charged, and we all know it, she's fabricated the whole thing, she's an SJW.

That sounds to be some very convincing evidence there.

If true, how cheesy of them!

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Washington Compost leaks Rachel Mitchell's analysis of Dr. Ford testimony (She was the prosecutor asking her questions) MUST READ!
TdrtJ9L.gif

9wRkGLQ.gif

zz8Y9HM.gif

OgoLVmb.gif

hpAjytC.gif

rOz8BQA.gif

v5gSTFw.gif

niSfRyG.gif

cmgbQ4J.gif

This is devastating to Mrs Fords Testimony !! It shows her in lie after lie after lie.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
The prosecutor Attorney Rachel Mitchell informed the GOP Senators in a memo that there was no prosecutable evidence in Mrs./Prof. Ford's testimony. She may have just mistaken the identity of her assaulter. In any event I'll wait for the Feds to conclude their investigation, and pray for both of them.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

We?

What's your first language?

Also, and really the main reason I wrote this post...

GUILTY AS A BLUE TICK HOUND

Google shows no hits for this phrase at all. Where'd it come from?

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She stated that all you had to do was look at when Mark Judge worked at Safeway, and then look back 6-8 weeks and you would have the date this event happened on.

I happened to see the testimony at the Thursday hearing.

For clarity, a transcript of Dr. Ford's testimony is available at ...

Kavanaugh hearing: Transcript

She said only that she saw Mark Judge approximately 6-8 weeks after the event. She said that, if she knew the dates he was employed at the Safeway, it might be helpful to her to figure out the time-frame in which she felt the attack occurred.

Mark Judge in his book states he only worked there for 2 Weeks, that is why she has a 2 week gap in the timeline in which we need to look back (LOL).

I don't that it was ever stated that she has a two-week gap in her timeline.

Her and her lawyers then take the Kavanaugh Calendars (remember they wanted him to go first) which were shown on TV a few days before the hearing, and they thus match her tale where it fits a day on the calendar.

I don't necessarily recall that Kavanaugh's calendars were made public prior to the hearing.

Quite frankly, it was the prosecutor who was questioning Ford (and Kavanaugh for awhile) ... that began to home in on the July 1st date ...

There are many other inconsistencies, I mean why would Mark Judge turn "WHITE" when she said hi to him in 1982 ? No police force in those days would have EVER charged a 17 year old guy for what she described, and it wasn't even him that supposedly did it.
The Maryland municipality has already stated that what she described as per 1982 was a misdemeanor, thus the Statutes of Limitations was only ONE YEAR.

I don't believe that you're being reasonable here. You are presuming that these high-school boys would have been aware of the legalities you mention here, ...

Her testimony is perfectly believable here.

The vast majority of those remarking publicly on Dr. Ford's testimony have concluded that she was "quite credible", no matter what side of the aisle they represent ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I am positive they did this, so I start combing the net and then I see that Mark Judge says in his book that he only worked at Safeway for 2 weeks during the summer of 1982 (that gives her and her lawyers a reference/starting point). Her and her lawyers then take the Kavanaugh Calendars (remember they wanted him to go first) which were shown on TV a few days before the hearing, and they thus match her tale where it fits a day on the calendar.

What gives her away is what she said under oath (LOL if we got her, I know the FBI will too). She stated that all you had to do was look at when Mark Judge worked at Safeway, and then look back 6-8 weeks and you would have the date this event happened on. BOOM GUILTY AS A BLUE TICK HOUND !! You catch it yet ? How would she have any clue as per how long he worked at Safeway ? I mean what if he worked there 6 months or a year, how would she know he didn't work there an extended period of time ? Her and her Lawyers read his book that's how. Mark Judge in his book states he only worked there for 2 Weeks, that is why she has a 2 week gap in the timeline in which we need to look back (LOL). She said under oath, they need to look back 6-8 weeks to find out when the event occured, in other words, IN ERROR they/she gave it away, he worked at Safeway for 2 weeks, hence if you look back 6-8 weeks you will find a certain date on someone's calendar that has all the names I mentioned (WINK WINK) but of course she didn't say it was on the calendar, she just said IT HAPPENED 6-8 Weeks before he worked at Safeway, as if she knew it was July 1 and as if she knew he worked at Safeway 6-8 weeks later. He worked there for 2 weeks so from the time he started (July 1 to Middle August) was 6 Weeks to when he quit working there was 8 weeks. This is too funny.

If the date on the calendar had of been June 1 instead of July 1 she would have said it happened about 10-12 weeks before she saw Mark Judge in Safeway !! Her and her Lawyers reverse engineered the whole thing, they fabricated the story. I doubt they would have even showed up, but then they saw his calendar and those names scribbled on there on July 1. Her crafty lawyers are behind the whole thing, they led everyone to believe she was afraid of flying or either she lied under oath. They were stalling for time to craft a lie.

There are many other inconsistencies, I mean why would Mark Judge turn "WHITE" when she said hi to him in 1982 ? No police force in those days would have EVER charged a 17 year old guy for what she described, and it wasn't even him that supposedly did it. The Maryland municipality has already stated that what she described as per 1982 was a misdemeanor, thus the Statutes of Limitations was only ONE YEAR. That was a total fabrication, no guy anywhere in 1982, would have been worried about being charged, and we all know it, she's fabricated the whole thing, she's an SJW.

And don't forget Kavanaughs yearbook was also available to glean info from!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Christine Blasey Ford's polygraph never mentions Kavanaugh. She was never directly questioned about Brett Kavanaugh. Or even if the statement in question is hers.

She was asked 2 questions: Is any part of your statement false? And did you make up any part of your statement? That is it. Her statement doesn't refer to Brett Kavanaugh either. She only writes down the alleged indecent we are already familiar with. The poly only attests that she did not lie about the statement.

Is any part of your statement false? Good question.

However first you might want to establish: Did you write this statement? Is this written statement yours? Were you forced to write this statement? Did you write this statement of your own free will? Were you promised anything or told you would get favors for writing this statement?

In essence, without confirming that the written statement presented IS in fact hers while taking the poly; we cannot be sure what "your statement" in this line of questioning is referring to.

did you make up any part of your statement? Again. There is no line of questioning that even confirms they are both discussing the same 'statement'.

To this ended both parties, the polygrapher, and Ford could both be completely unaware they are both discussing a completely differnt 'statement'. And Ford can pass with flying colors because she is not lying. She is discussing something totally differnt then the polygrapher assumes she is speaking about.

Also, the names Mark Judge, and Brett Kavanaugh are never brought up in any line of questioning.

Here's the polygraph test Christine Blasey Ford took on her allegations against Kavanaugh

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In addition to my other post. Look at how much this women is handled by her lawyers concerning the polygraph. She looks bewildered and needs someones guidance. I don't think she is faking that.

She is these lawyers pawn. I don't think she fully understood/understands what she got into. Has she been mislead without a clear way out? Threatened? You can see the same with the line of questioning about her flying. I think her counsel might have withheld that from her. She genuinely seemed to not even be aware she had the option to have them come to her.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I happened to see the testimony at the Thursday hearing.

For clarity, a transcript of Dr. Ford's testimony is available at ...

Kavanaugh hearing: Transcript

She said only that she saw Mark Judge approximately 6-8 weeks after the event. She said that, if she knew the dates he was employed at the Safeway, it might be helpful to her to figure out the time-frame in which she felt the attack occurred.

Mrs Mitchell's report, which was leaked to the Washington Post, is devastating to this woman's claims I will attach it later on or add it to the OP. She is like a child getting caught in about 20 or 30 lies, its not even debatable she's lying.

As per your points above, of course she said it would be helpful that's my whole point and it seemingly made a swerve when it came to you. THINK NOW.....My whole point was that she stated IF SHE KNEW WHEN HE WORKED THERE id would be helpful for her to figure out when the attack occurred !! Do you not get it ? She incriminated herself there !! SHE KNOWS he only worked there 2 weeks or why else make that statement ? You see my point ? If he worked there 6 months her saying that would be of no value, if he worked there for a year or 2 years it would be of no value because that would not help her pinpoInt a DATE.....BOOM......You catch my drift finally ? But he worked there only 2 Weeks, thus SHE KNOWS when he worked there, because her lawyers and her read the book, they reverse engineered the EVENT !! That is the ONLY WAY she would know that a 2 Week job could be a GREAT REFERENCE POINT to said event !! But a 2 year job doesn't work does it brother man ? It wouldn't give us a clue as per to the date.

Let's be honest, do you really think this guy works somewhere for 2 weeks and she just so happens to see him during that time frame ? GET OUT !! She gave herself away, she knew he worked there for 2 weeks and subconsciously she stated it was 6-8 weeks later, this covers the full 2 weeks in her "FUDGING" of numbers/days.

I don't that it was ever stated that she has a two-week gap in her timeline.

Not in her timeline per se. but she matched up her variances with the exact number of weeks he worked at Safeway. In other words, he worked there two weeks, and she stated 6-8 (a two week stager of time) weeks and I think it was an subconscious mistake. That way whatever dates it was he worked there in Mid August, it would match her July 1 reference point they picked out, thus they name everyone but who ? TIMMY who lived there...........LOL.............Too funny. She would have to admit she knew who lived there if she named Timmy she the only guys name n the July 1 Calendar she left off was Timmy !! Come on.....she says there is one guy I can't remember. Yes and we know why, it was the ONE GUY who owned lived at the house on that date on his Calendar.

I don't necessarily recall that Kavanaugh's calendars were made public prior to the hearing.

Quite frankly, it was the prosecutor who was questioning Ford (and Kavanaugh for awhile) ... that began to home in on the July 1st date ...

Don't be NAIVE BROTHER, the Committee had copies, I saw them before the hearing, I think he flashed them on the Fox News interview, you would be surprised what zoom in equipment can do. But her Lawyers used the Calendars to piece their story together, that have no doubt of. Diane Finestien and her crew will leak anything.

I don't believe that you're being reasonable here. You are presuming that these high-school boys would have been aware of the legalities you mention here, ...

Her testimony is perfectly believable here.

The vast majority of those remarking publicly on Dr. Ford's testimony have concluded that she was "quite credible", no matter what side of the aisle they represent ...

I lived back them, I am 54, she's turning a guy feeling her up into a crime and saying she was afraid he was going to kill her for one reason, SJW's are crazy, have you not seen them protesting for the last 2 years ? Like goons !! They understood long ago they will never have the votes to pass their crazy agenda so they understood they had to place commie, American hating Robbed Bandits on the court to through fiat accomplish what they can't get done legislatively, and that's not America. She is not believable AT ALL, when you see Mrs Mitchell's report it will be obvious.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I lived back them, I am 54, she's turning a guy feeling her up into a crime and saying she was afraid he was going to kill her for one reason, ...

You need to make up your mind ... do you think the event occured or not ?

The rest of your post is just partisan ranting ....

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I am a Christian guy who has basically deals with Revelation and Daniel. I also play a lot of chess, so I have a somewhat different way off looking at things like this and I must say her story is starting to fall apart.

It started to fall apart at just about the time she was set to begin testifying before the Judiciary Committee. But it doesn't matter. To her handlers, she is an entity to be packaged and sold to the public as anything they think is to their advantage. She can be a scholar or a scatterbrained homebody or anything else that they think will sell the best. And to them, the FBI investigation will settle nothing.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You need to make up your mind ... do you think the event occured or not ?

The rest of your post is just partisan ranting ....
No, he never partied with her, read POST # 3 ABOVE: Mrs Mitchell devastates the whole case.

Her lawyers FABRICATED an event, and here is my hunch. You know why she originally claimed to her therapist this happened in the MID 80"s and that she was in her LATE TEENS ? Because she was in her late teens and it did happen in 85 or 86, but it wasn't Brett, and this also explains one last MYSTERY..........How she got there and how she left...........BOOM she had a Drivers License !!

That is why she can REMEMBER that she had ONE BEER but can't remember who took her to the party and who took her home. This woman is subbing an event in her life that happened just like she told her therapist, in her LATE TEENS in the MID 80's, but of course to smear Brett she had to change up the timeline didn't she ?

I think someone she dated did this to her, and she's telling a bald faced lie.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I am actually amazed that people in general do not realize what you said here. That is to say, they often claim that the experience as described was so unique or vivid that it must be the truth. All that would be necessary in order to come up with such an account about something that did not actually happen as described is for them to have heard of such an experience involving another person or else have had it happen to them but at a different time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.