Mrs Ford's inconsistencies are are catching up with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A lot of people are very apprehensive and fearful over their first few flights. I was one of those people. But after flying on countless flights, and for years, it became nothing more than routine. I became more concerned with, will the flight be on time for my connecting flight, having a spot for my overhead luggage, would I have time to get sleep, will I have enough leg room, etc. I'm not a fan of anecdotals in response to threads. The only reason I use one here is that almost everyone here who flies regularly will agree.

So, here we have a person who after flying countless times and for years, for both business and pleasure, claiming that this one time and recently, her fear of flying prevented her from flying to DC for that interview with Grassley, and that the only way she flew in for the Senate hearing was that she had to be coaxed to go on that scary, scary airplane. :eek:

Gimme a break. Stop being so obtuse.
Phobias can be dealt with. For instance, I have a genuine dentist phobia; nevertheless, I go, year after year (with the help of short-acting anti-anxiety medication).

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I am going by her direct testimony, raw, no filters, no 3rd party interpretations of what she said.
So, here we have a person who after flying countless times and for years, for both business and pleasure, claiming that this one time and recently, her fear of flying prevented her from flying to DC

Please provide where she made this claim.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think this incident is a reason to disqualify him. But it does show that he could be belligerent beyond just words. What would be his excuse for behaving this way? Was it because he was drinking? If so, it would appear that his self description of being a good boy, liking his beer but never drinking too much, is not consistent with what he was really like.
You have to be sloppy drunk to start a bar fight?

• Haha
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
No it didn't. He sounded like a belligerent teenager smarting off to the police.

That's a good way of describing it Hank. Only thing I'd add is that he sounded like a rich belligerent teenager driving a BMW who knows he can get away with smarting off to the police.

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They still think that this flying in planes thing is some sort of 'you ordered the red alert' moment. Hilarious.

The fact that the knives seem to be coming out for Ford indicates that Kav's supporters must be getting desperate. People who were confident of their nominee's innocence wouldn't resort to suddenly attacking the victim. They'd know that the truth spoke for itself.
Ringo

• Agree
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
By the time this is all over, Kavanugh will have quite a few people he can sue for defamation. But given that he is a gentleman and a decent human being, I doubt he will.
Naaa, once he's on the court it would be see as bad taste. He will let God judge them I would imagine.

That's a good stance. Decide who's lying based upon their politics.

Bet you think Trump never lies ...

Trump's braggadocio act is not a lie, he;s from Queen's, he's just that way, he not trying to deceive and defraud people like Obama and Clinton, notice all those clownS get into Politics and then make 100's of millions, and you don't even understand what's going on. Trump spent millions, he gave up a Billionaires lifestyle and harmed his own business by fixing the USA. The Media tells you Trump lies and you get in line...LOL. People like you are followers brother, not leaders. The Media could get you to believe anything.

You can't even see that our Media and Hitler's Propaganda Ministry are one and the same in likeness.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think I must have assumed that they got the whole report, which would include all documents. If they didn't they should have asked for them just as the other side asked for all documents.
I posted the document as it was presented and utilized in the proceeding. It is documented that only 2 questions were asked while she was taking the poly. That means any conversation/interview they might have had is not cross examined while on the polygraph, leaving it inconclusive at best. This interview was not questioned on the poly that means the poly doesn't even test her veracity concerning it. She only 'passed' the 2 questions asked during the poly.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Which means you can only know what you have been taught and you do not know everything as you claimed you did at first. In terms of the bottomless pit that could be like a computer program that loops itself it just keeps going and going. You get caught in a loop and you think it is coming to an end but it just starts all over again. Like the Mandelbrot Fractal we see on youtube. As they say: "Don't you know you can't go home again?"

This one is based on the number 8 or multiples of the number 8.
You misquoted me, I stated I know everything about the book of Revelation and Daniel. I am not worried about your theories per se. The first principle of science is nothing can come from nothing. And don't ask where did God come from, I am way ahead of you. God is ETERNAL, just like He says in the Bible. There is no time per se with God, he created time for us in this universe, as a matter of fact time is based off of our universes construct. God dwells outside our universe and therefore is not subject to time as we know it and therefore has no need to ever have been created.

We can find Einstein's theory of relativity in the first verse in the bible, you see it ?

Gen. 1:1 In the beginning (TIME) God created the heaven (SPACE) and the earth (MATTER).

Hey buddy, feeling someone up without their consent actually is a crime. It's not an entitlement for elite prep boys at parties.
In 1982 what she described, according to the Municipality in Maryland was a misdemeanor, but the point is liberals don't care as long as its a Dem, which makes them TWO FACED !! I mean Corey Booker admitted in an Article in 1991 that when he was 15 he gropped someone, I have yet to see anyone ask an ADMITTED GROPPER to resign. Now that's funny.

But that's besides the point, she's a liar. But we know how SJW's are don't we? They have subjective cry baby points to make. I don't buy it nor put up with fakes. I see right through fake outrage. She took an event that happened to her by sme guy she actually knew in like 1985 or 86 and fudged the dates in order to try and keep Brett Kavanaugh of the U.S. Supreme Court. She first told her therapist this "EVENT/EPISODE' happened to her in the MID 80's and in her LATE TEENS............Well that might be why she can't say who drove her there (SHE DROVE HERSELF, she would have been 17 or 18) and that might be why she can't say whose house it was......It was some guys house she went to, and calling his name would BLOW THE LID OFF !!

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,506,209.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
red-strawberry-hat-wool-beret-girls-winter-wear20667.jpg

MOD HAT ON
This thread will remain closed
due to persistent flaming and goading.​
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.