Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have recently applied for a job where I might be moving to New York. Please pray that I would get the job and be able to find a living situation up there that I would find acceptable and that would be affordable.

I also have some bureaucratic tasks to do coming up so please pray that those would be accomplished quickly and smoothly.

Thank You.

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Prayers for you!
( And when you find out that you got the job, notify your bank first!)
There's a lot involved in transferring banks, so don't make the mistake of leaving your money behind you.
.:help::doh::oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have recently applied for a job where I might be moving to New York. Please pray that I would get the job and be able to find a living situation up there that I would find acceptable and that would be affordable.

I also have some bureaucratic tasks to do coming up so please pray that those would be accomplished quickly and smoothly.

Thank You.

Father, I pray Your will be done in this job situation. I pray that he can get this job if it is the right one and that he will have a successful move to New York. Please give him and his family favor and blessing. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0