{Moved} Will world economy collapse before Christ's Return?

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,413.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Is stock market a sinful place to invest money?
Only if you believe gambling and speculation is sinful.

1 Corinthians 6:12King James Version (KJV)
12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

1 Corinthians 6:12Amplified Bible (AMP)
The Body Is the Lord’s
12 Everything is permissible for me, but not all things are beneficial. Everything is permissible for me, but I will not be enslaved by anything [and brought under its power, allowing it to control me].

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Will world economy collapse before Christ's Return?
Is this what the Bible predicts?

Let's see what the bible does say on this subject.
Jesus said in Matthew:24:37&38: "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark," Before Jesus comes people will be living like there is no tomorrow. They will be doing the same eating and drinking and giving in marriage. But in revelation we read about the destruction, and who when and how fast these things will happen.
This refers to the world economy just before Jesus comes.
Revelation:18:10: "Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
Revelation:18:17: For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
Revelation:18:19: And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate." We are put here to be tested to see if we will be worthy to enter the kingdom of heaven. The last day events will be rapid ones, and they will be very deceptive indeed. God allows satan to perform miracles in the site of man to deceive if possible the very elect Matthew 24:24. We need to know what to look for just before Jesus comes or we will be deceived. The ecumenical movement will deceive many into a false unity without truth. If anyone says we must unite and put doctrine aside they are leading many astray. We need to know that our salvation is sure before we unite with any group that tells us not to worry about it.

Upvote 0

Waterwerx

Jul 14, 2016
Hazleton, PA
✟63,759.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
Will world economy collapse before Christ's Return?
Is this what the Bible predicts?

Revelation 6 , the black horse, and Revelation 18 , the destruction of commercial Babylon.

During the mid-point of the tribulation period, the economic situation becomes so dire, its one of the things that leads to the mark of the beast being implemented.

Upvote 0