Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It all comes from God and it is all good. And sometimes we make bad choices and must endure the consequences.
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
thats exactly what your doing, your rejecting without understanding evolution, and claiming yiour understanding of the bible is perfect. I go with what reality has shown me, not my understanding of the bible.
That's all good, you go with your understanding and I'll go with what God says.
God said, the person who relies on his understanding is cursed. I see you have no respect for what God says and you do respect the lies of the enemy.
Satan accuses God of being a liar, He has been doing that since the garden of Eden and He's still doing a great job on Christians today.
Charles Darwin invented the evolution theory, for which there's ZERO evidence so his followers must put their faith in him.
There's a big price to pay for believing liars, Darwin is in hell now and he will remain in hell forever.
I have studied evolution for many years, and we have never found a single shred of evidence to support such an absurd theory.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's all good, you go with your understanding and I'll go with what God says.
God said, the person who relies on his understanding is cursed. I see you have no respect for what God says and you do respect the lies of the enemy.
Satan accuses God of being a liar, He has been doing that since the garden of Eden and He's still doing a great job on Christians today.
Charles Darwin invented the evolution theory, for which there's ZERO evidence so his followers must put their faith in him.
There's a big price to pay for believing liars, Darwin is in hell now and he will remain in hell forever.
I have studied evolution for many years, and we have never found a single shred of evidence to support such an absurd theory.

yeah...keep up lying for god :> I'm not interested in that level of nonsense, you keep showing your lack knowledge or understanding of evolution. Funny how you guys keep going back to darwin, when we have zero need for him long ago, the evidence is beyond reproach right now, especially from someone like you that doesn't argue against evolution.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
yeah...keep up lying for god :> I'm not interested in that level of nonsense, you keep showing your lack knowledge or understanding of evolution. Funny how you guys keep going back to darwin, when we have zero need for him long ago, the evidence is beyond reproach right now, especially from someone like you that doesn't argue against evolution.
I would believe in evolution, if there was a single shred of evidence to support it.
Everyone who believes in the theory of evolution relies on "Circular Reasoning", which is a system fools rely on as proof or evidence.

Circular Reasoning relies on human ignorance to push a lie, it starts with a false assumption and when it's examined and questioned it points back to it's assumption as proof.

So the whole problem with your theory is the lack of any evidence, all you have is a false faith in a scam.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would believe in evolution, if there was a single shred of evidence to support it.
Everyone who believes in the theory of evolution relies on "Circular Reasoning", which is a system fools rely on as proof or evidence.

Circular Reasoning relies on human ignorance to push a lie, it starts with a false assumption and when it's examined and questioned it points back to it's assumption as proof.

So the whole problem with your theory is the lack of any evidence, all you have is a false faith in a scam.

Your cute, you've had no good argument against evolution and just did nothing but insult and attack those that support it, but circular reasoning...yeah, sorry. I think I've had enough playing games with someone refusing even a modicum of understanding and respect for science, and so full of themselves they think they know the bible perfectly rather then all the scientists that say otherwise, arrogance doesn't not become Christians.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Your cute, you've had no good argument against evolution and just did nothing but insult and attack those that support it, but circular reasoning...yeah, sorry. I think I've had enough playing games with someone refusing even a modicum of understanding and respect for science, and so full of themselves they think they know the bible perfectly rather then all the scientists that say otherwise, arrogance doesn't not become Christians.
I would renounce my faith immediately, if a single shred of evidence was ever discovered to support evolution. But I will never put my faith and eternal security in the hands of wicked men, as evolutionists have done.
The choice is simple, God or wicked men.

Upvote 0