[MOVED] COVID-19 vaccine: “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead”

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

ThomasM69

Sep 26, 2020
california
✟19,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I choose to not make the bible complicated. You can say Im too simple minded to understand the bible but here is my simple take

The bible says Jesus has to come back or no flesh would be left alive. it also says people would be eating and marrying just like usual at that time. How can that be?

Because the no flesh alive refers to DNA corruption.
THIS IS NOT A VACCINE. They can call it that all day long doesn't make it true

It also says you will not be able to buy or sell.
Face it. This is the end.

Make your choice and at least confess your sins with a truly repentant heart and ask for forgiveness.

Only works if you can forgive those that have hurt you.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It also says you will not be able to buy or sell.
Face it. This is the end.

Of course it is. Once again. Let’s revisit this thread in 5 years and have a laugh.

• Agree
Reactions: sesquiterpene
Upvote 0

ThomasM69

Sep 26, 2020
california
✟19,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Of course it is. Once again. Let’s revisit this thread in 5 years and have a laugh.
Youre saying in 5 years ill look back and see how silly I was being? That I got all worked up for nothing?
I rent a room and without the vaccine I'll be homeless. Without the vaccine it looks like I wont be able to shop in stores..
I probably wont be revisiting this thread

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Youre saying in 5 years ill look back and see how silly I was being? That I got all worked up for nothing?
I rent a room and without the vaccine I'll be homeless. Without the vaccine it looks like I wont be able to shop in stores..
I probably wont be revisiting this thread

Sorry for your personal misfortunes. You made it sound like the world was ending.

There is a difference.

Upvote 0

ThomasM69

Sep 26, 2020
california
✟19,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry for your personal misfortunes. You made it sound like the world was ending.

There is a difference.
I feel it is..For all of us..I stated by beliefs..I have seen nothing on here yet to make me think they're wrong..

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I see the article from the OP is from Hal Turner.

Here's what Hal Turner says about himself.
About Hal Turner

And here's some more information.
Hal Turner - Wikipedia

upload_2020-12-9_11-35-26.png

John 5:31 ;)

Upvote 0

ThomasM69

Sep 26, 2020
california
✟19,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I see the article from the OP is from Hal Turner.

Here's what Hal Turner says about himself.
About Hal Turner

And here's some more information.
Hal Turner - Wikipedia

View attachment 290288

John 5:31 ;)
Hal Turner was an FBI informant setting people up and speading disinformation

Im sure the woman's claims are BS but the RNA messenger modifier crap they want to inject in people is very real. We can argue about what it is, but what it's not is a vaccine

I dont wish to go from the image of God to the corrupted image of the beast.

For the people saying this is the forerunner to the mark. do you wish to participate in the development of the mark?

When they say we cant shop in stores without our vaccine cards and we cant work will that be enough?

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
the RNA messenger modifier crap they want to inject in people is very real.

I have no idea what that is or if its something that is in all vaccines.
Many vaccines use a dead virus, some use live, not sure what they are planning w this one
But I highly doubt they will be using 'experimental tech' that has not been used before.

"somebody is afraid of something"
+ there is a covid vaccine coming
doesn't necessarily mean the something somebody is afraid of is in the vaccine
of that they would be afraid of it if they understood it better

My (very limited) understanding of RNA and viruses is that (some?) virus don't have the double strand DNA we have. They have a single strand RNA. Our DNA is very good at making copies of itself; being double-stranded, it can effectively do a 'double check' so the copy is good.

RNA is pretty good at copying, but not as good. When it copies, there's no double-check because of single strand. This means you can occasionally get an imperfect copy that isn't quite the same as the original (more frequently than with DNA)

A search for "RNA messenger modifier" took me here
RNA editing - Wikipedia
RNA editing (also RNA modification) is a molecular process through which some cells can make discrete changes to specific nucleotide sequences within an RNA molecule after it has been generated by RNA polymerase. It occurs in all living organisms, and is one of the most evolutionarily conserved properties of RNAs

More or less (I think) describing my very limited understanding

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Without the vaccine it looks like I wont be able to shop in stores.

That's not going to happen.
Plus, Amazon delivery?
You'll be fine.
It's possible the vaccine may have some side effects, losing your soul will not be one of them.
Christ said, in the Sermon on the Mount:

Do Not Worry
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Isn't all of this Conspiracy Stuff just someone has made an effort to break your peace and focus you on doing exactly what Christ has told us NOT to do?

There's a vaccine for Covid. But there's no vaccine for that. Only Christ.

Upvote 0

ThomasM69

Sep 26, 2020
california
✟19,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To get a better understanding you can read wikipedia's Moderna page. They have never had one single product go to market.
They have been working in RNA stuff for a decade...I'm not sure if RNA tech has ever been used before but certainly not in a vaccine... because its not a vaccine
Now in 6 months Moderna has miraculously crested a vaccine?....ill err on the side of caution and go with this isn't about a virus....
I think its about using us as lab rats to create something....and because I dont know what the something is ill hold off as long as they let me

Upvote 0

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟160,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
To get a better understanding you can read wikipedia's Moderna page. They have never had one single product go to market.
They have been working in RNA stuff for a decade...I'm not sure if RNA tech has ever been used before but certainly not in a vaccine... because its not a vaccine
No. They've been working on this for a decade, and the mRNA vaccines as a concept go back thirty years. There has also been a ton of research reaching back to SARS and MERS for coronavirus vaccines. It's definitely a vaccine, with overwhelming clinical evidence to show that it works - and the same is true for the other mRNA vaccine from Pfizer/BioNTech.
Now in 6 months Moderna has miraculously crested a vaccine?....ill err on the side of caution and go with this isn't about a virus....
They've been working at this for ten years, as your very own quote says. And if you doubt there is a virus, you need to take your worries somewhere else, because Covid19 denial isn't allowed here.

Upvote 0

ThomasM69

Sep 26, 2020
california
✟19,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No. They've been working on this for a decade, and the mRNA vaccines as a concept go back thirty years. There has also been a ton of research reaching back to SARS and MERS for coronavirus vaccines. It's definitely a vaccine, with overwhelming clinical evidence to show that it works - and the same is true for the other mRNA vaccine from Pfizer/BioNTech.
They've been working at this for ten years, as your very own quote says. And if you doubt there is a virus, you need to take your worries somewhere else, because Covid19 denial isn't allowed here.
I believe covid is absolutely real...no denial but what RNA product have they ever put out? What vaccine is based on RNA?

Upvote 0

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟160,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I believe covid is absolutely real...no denial but what RNA product have they ever put out? What vaccine is based on RNA?
There are now two mRNA (Messenger RNA - Wikipedia) vaccines that have demonstrated really good efficacy in clinical trials vs Covid19. They have already been approved in a couple countries, and quite soon in the US. What problems do you think are important here?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ThomasM69

Sep 26, 2020
california
✟19,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are now two mRNA (Messenger RNA - Wikipedia) vaccines that have demonstrated really good efficacy in clinical trials vs Covid19. They have already been approved in a couple countries, and quite soon in the US. What problems do you think are important here?
I was simply wondering what RNA vaccines have been approved for use before this rushed effort for covid?
I know Moderna has never put out a product period.
Surely, one of the other pharma companies has developed an approved RNA vaccine before the pandemic

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is unfortunate how many wander from the joy God provides by entertaining theories and imaginations which stimulate fear and anxiety. This isn’t the abundant life Christ spoke of. You’re making yourself sick.

Leave the kooky websites alone and commune with God. Your insight hasn’t added a thing to your life other than stress and hardship. Stop eating from the tree of knowledge and you’ll restore your peace of mind.

Yours in His Service,

~bella

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,241,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
It is unfortunate how many wander from the joy God provides by entertaining theories and imaginations which stimulate fear and anxiety. This isn’t the abundant life Christ spoke of. You’re making yourself sick.

Leave the kooky websites alone and commune with God. Your insight hasn’t added a thing to your life other than stress and hardship. Stop eating from the tree of knowledge and you’ll restore your peace of mind.
I agree. Besides, it doesn't require a vaccine to occasionally feel dead inside or unable to feel God. It's what is sometimes called the "dark night of the soul" and it happens from time to time - even if it's merely biochemical, which can happen without fancy injections. I'm kinda-sorta going through that right now and I promise I haven't had any vaccinations recently. :| If it's anything like what St John of the Cross or St Thérèse of Lisieux went through, though, it may simply mean that something grand, spiritually, is waiting on the other side of it. The dark before the Dawn.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Do you mean tell a lie?

Yes, I think its a good easy way to start a separation. One can bare false witness of one's self, or another. When done deliberately, to manipulate or avoid consequences, make my 'side' look good, better than it really is, make the other side look bad, worse than it really is. It's a great start, don't you think? I am not accusing you per se, but you asked the question, "have you ever felt separated". And the answer is yes. A misrepresentation of Truth seems seems dangerous; the Holy Spirit is known as the Holy Spirit OF Truth, not the Holy Spirit of Conspiracy Theories. Most of the Conspiracy Theories begin with 'Everyone is lying to you and you should be afraid because they are planning to do horrible thing X to you'

I think that there IS probably a Spirit of Conspiracy Theories.
But I don't think it's a Holy one.

Upvote 0