Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Overall, I'm liking the change. Not the worst change I've seen to the site (that being the shortlived change to for.ums). I'm actually impressed how it does look new but retains some of the classic charm of an online forum. The only change I would suggest is to put back the newest thread area but have it like it is on the "Similar Posts" area underneath, where it has what forum it's posted in. That'll greatly lessen the issue we've had for many years with people who shouldn't be posting in a certain forum doing so.

Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Update: Just noticed where one can click on it at the top...still prefer it to the side but that's ok to. It's actually in a way better, especially for those of us who are not on every day we can see every new thread instead of just the last 20 or so. Really guys, I know a lot of you are getting bashed for it but it's really not that bad or different from the prior design. Only downside I'm seeing is that the subforums are really kinda jumbled together but that does save space from scrolling.

Upvote 0