Most Accurate Bible Translation

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In the KJV Bible Psalms 93:1, "the world also,” may link the Creation to our Universe, the Universe of the, “stars,” as seen in Genesis 1:16.
I'm surely dense but I have no idea what points you're trying to make. Please explain.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm surely dense but I have no idea what points you're trying to make. Please explain.
I think the main point Paul gets across, with mention of the fifth day and sixth day in 2 Peter 3:8, is that today is the fourth day of the Creation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The word, "also," is in 2 Peter three; three times. This may be done in accordance with the three times the phrase, "from the beginning," occurs prior to the book of Psalms, in the KJV Bible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And for the ten times the phrase, “from the beginning,” occurs after Proverbs 8:23 in the KJV Old Testament, and “an instrument of ten strings” mentioned in Psalms 33:2, Psalms 92:3 and Psalms 144:9; we may be talking about some type of, “string theory.”

Last edited:
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And for the ten times the phrase, “from the beginning,” occurs after Proverbs 8:23 in the KJV Old Testament, and “an instrument of ten strings” mentioned in Psalms 33:2, Psalms 92:3 and Psalms 144:9; we may be talking about some type of, “string theory.”
I still have no idea what you are talking about, but it seems you are seeing something that isn't there and are making mountains out of molehills.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I still have no idea what you are talking about, but it seems you are seeing something that isn't there and are making mountains out of molehills.
I would put you with those who, "willingly are ignorant," as said in 2 Peter 3:5. I don't think you will ever understand.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I would say that Paul's interpretation is like an index, leading you through the verses for the mystery of God.
What did Paul interpret? Since he knew everything, due to his multiple revelations from Jesus Christ, I can't see him needing to interpret anything.

It's unfortunate that you don't have the ability to explain anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Overall, I think Paul didn't (privately) interpret anything - everything was by revelation from Jesus, from the Father, perfectly disclosed.
That is not the way I read 2 Peter 1:20, yeshuaslavejeff. I believe that in it, the scripture is telling us that there is but one correct interpretation of the Word of God in the King James Bible and that is the interpretation of days found in chapter three of second Peter. The source for this information is given to holy men of God that spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. The Interpretation is according to the wisdom given unto our beloved brother Paul as he hath written unto you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
That sounds like a slightly more complicated way to say
that all Scripture is inspired by Yhwh Himself - directly from Him,
and all Scripture means exactly what Yhwh means - not what men anywhere else might try to decide('interpret') what it means.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That sounds like a slightly more complicated way to say
that all Scripture is inspired by Yhwh Himself - directly from Him,
and all Scripture means exactly what Yhwh means - not what men anywhere else might try to decide('interpret') what it means.
Yes, I agree with that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The words, “beloved brother,” in 2 Peter 3:15 brings Paul into the 21st Century with the word, “beloved,” in 2 Peter 3:8.
2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

You have to be the greatest offender of this verse I've ever seen. This "day" thing you've dreamed up, using your very imaginative "private interpretation," is really hogwash.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

You have to be the greatest offender of this verse I've ever seen. This "day" thing you've dreamed up, using your very imaginative "private interpretation," is really hogwash.
But I haven't changed anything?

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

And everything works.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

What is your faith?

Upvote 0