Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Explain away. This should be interesting!
Premise:

Confident the King James Version of the Bible is God’s Holy Word, the KJV is our only reference text.

Paul’s demonstration shows us another message in the scriptures and that message is about the days of the Creation for us here in the Twenty-first Century.

The mystery of days is found in the characters of the text, as our beloved brother Paul, "wrote afore in few words,” so that when we read, we may understand his knowledge in the mystery of Christ, Ephesians 3:2-4. Scripture may use letters, numbers; punctuation and precept to collect passages and find understanding.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Premise:

Confident the King James Version of the Bible is God’s Holy Word, the KJV is our only reference text.

Paul’s demonstration shows us another message in the scriptures and that message is about Genesis 1, for us here in the Twenty-first Century.

The mystery of days is found in the characters of the text, as our beloved brother Paul, "wrote afore in few words,” so that when we read, we may understand his knowledge in the mystery of Christ, Ephesians 3:2-4. Scripture may use letters, numbers; punctuation and precept to collect passages and find understanding.
Knowing there is a telling of days in second Peter three, we look for the patterns, numbers and letters which makes this true. First, there is a good picture of, “the beginning,” with, “Knowing this first,” as everlasting in 2 Peter 1:20 and, as the first “days,” in 2 Peter 3:3, with “from the beginning of the creation”, giving added direction in 2 Peter 3:4. The telling moves on to the second day with the three waters and flood in 2 Peter 3:5-6. The third day is acknowledged with, “which are now,” and becomes the fourth day with, “day of judgement” in 2 Peter 3:7. In 2 Peter 3:8, the third and fourth, “day,” in the chapter become the fifth day and sixth day in the telling; the fifth day prophesied in Revelation 6:9-11 and realized in Revelation 20:4-6. The sixth day begins with Revelation 20:7.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Knowing there is a telling of days in second Peter three, we look for the patterns, numbers and letters which makes this true. First, there is a good picture of, “the beginning,” with, “Knowing this first,” as everlasting in 2 Peter 1:20 and, as the first “days,” in 2 Peter 3:3, with “from the beginning of the creation”, giving added direction in 2 Peter 3:4. The telling moves on to the second day with the three waters and flood in 2 Peter 3:5-6. The third day is acknowledged with, “which are now,” and becomes the fourth day with, “day of judgement” in 2 Peter 3:7. In 2 Peter 3:8, the third and fourth, “day,” in the chapter become the fifth day and sixth day in the telling; the fifth day prophesied in Revelation 6:9-11 and realized in Revelation 20:4-6. The sixth day begins with Revelation 20:7.
The book of Psalms appears to be written for the second day. There is a telling of days in Psalms 90:1-6, in which the beginning is referenced in verses one and two, with the second day and third day brought up in verse three. Then the fourth day is skipped and the fifth day is referenced with, “a thousand years”, from 2 Peter 3:8, in verse four.

In the telling in Psalms 93:1-5, the beginning is referenced in verses one and two and the second day has verse three. The third day may be implied in verse four.

Upvote 0
Jan 30, 2016
Canada
✟7,665.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Well, from God's point view, a view that extends beyond the limits of time and space, he would see all translations simultaneously, and thus see such a collection of Bibles as just ONE Bible. However, I was directed toward the KJV to search for God's signature.

I found it.

Go to http://www.outersecrets.com/real/biblecode2a.htm and then click on the Yellow flashing words,
watchlisten.gif

This will take you on an automatic Audio / Website tour.

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I used to be under the belief that the KJV was the only translation to be used. I still believe it's the most accurate, however, I use the NIV at times because it's more clear english.

The verses that convinced me was it was ok to use a different bible was 1 Corinthians 1:1-13. Charity just doesn't produce the same effect in my soul. Love.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I used to be under the belief that the KJV was the only translation to be used. I still believe it's the most accurate, however, I use the NIV at times because it's more clear english.

The verses that convinced me was it was ok to use a different bible was 1 Corinthians 1:1-13. Charity just doesn't produce the same effect in my soul. Love.
That's fine; however, you will not get the mystery of days with any Bible except the KJV.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well, from God's point view, a view that extends beyond the limits of time and space, he would see all translations simultaneously, and thus see such a collection of Bibles as just ONE Bible. However, I was directed toward the KJV to search for God's signature.

I found it.

Go to http://www.outersecrets.com/real/biblecode2a.htm and then click on the Yellow flashing words,
watchlisten.gif

This will take you on an automatic Audio / Website tour.
I looked at your website. It reeks of "man's wisdom", 1 Corinthians 2:4, I do not accept it.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jeremiah 4:23-26 has a doublet of days; but only of the first day, after Adam died. In Jeremiah 4:27, the LORD begins to prophesize about things, from the first day, that will happen on the fourth day, in the day of the Lord. We believe this is the first day because in Jeremiah 4:29, “horsemen and bowmen,” may be linked with, “he that sat on him had a bow” in Revelation 6:2. And also, the day of the Lord may be referenced by, “and climb up upon the rocks”, with, “in the rocks of the mountains”, in Revelation 6:15.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There is a doublet of days, the last doublet of days, beginning Revelation 6:1. In Revelation 6:2, the Word of God came from the beginning on a white horse, with a bow and a single crown. In Revelation 19:11-12, it is the day of the Lord, in which He returns also on a white horse, with a name written and many crowns.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The phrase, "telling of days" is not Biblical. What do you mean by it? The scripture you gave provided no hint as to its meaning.
Thank you. By, "telling of days," I mean a, "doublet," a second version of a saying or of a narrative of the days of the Creation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you. By, "telling of days," I mean a, "doublet," a second version of a saying or of a narrative of the days of the Creation.
I still have no idea what you're talking about. Can you give a clear example.

Is there supposed to be some sort of significance attached to this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've been using Bullinger's Companion Bible (AV 1611) for 30 years. The 1st parts of it were published about 1901. By far, the best study Bible ever published. Very little doctrine - about 99% of it good solid info on word meanings, history, etc. In it, what he calls "structures" occupy a lot of space. The structures show the repetition of subjects, which reappear in alternation or introversion, or a combination of both - like mathematical outlines. In this great study Bible, there are structures for each book, as well as structures for each passage. Bullinger says that structures only appear in the Bible and are not in any other writings.

From the links you gave, I think Bullinger's "structures" are the same as what you're calling doublets. Same sort of outlines. They are interesting and I use them occasionally. About the only one I've often used is of the Book of Revelation, in which the structure of Rev 4-20 shows the 7 alterations of the scripture pairs: "in heaven" and "on earth". See attachment.

If you're interested in this stuff, the Companion Bible (CB) is available free online.
https://archive.org/details/CompanionBible.Bullinger.1901-Haywood.2005

I might mention that, when Bullinger died, the CB was only complete through John 10. Legend has it that Sir Robert Anderson completed it but it's obvious that the notes after John 10 are much less informative than those before - a hurry up job.

Nothing that has occurred since AD 70 has been in prophecy. Some call it a parenthetical period. Prophecy always involves Israel and, since Israel became "not God's people", officially in Acts 28:28, and completely in AD 70, when they lost their temple, there is no prophecy being fulfilled today. This parenthetical period, as far as Israel is concerned, will end when the tribulation starts.

Attachments

• CB Rev, Struct,.pdf
    176.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've been using Bullinger's Companion Bible (AV 1611) for 30 years. The 1st parts of it were published about 1901. By far, the best study Bible ever published. Very little doctrine - about 99% of it good solid info on word meanings, history, etc. In it, what he calls "structures" occupy a lot of space. The structures show the repetition of subjects, which reappear in alternation or introversion, or a combination of both - like mathematical outlines. In this great study Bible, there are structures for each book, as well as structures for each passage. Bullinger says that structures only appear in the Bible and are not in any other writings.

From the links you gave, I think Bullinger's "structures" are the same as what you're calling doublets. Same sort of outlines. They are interesting and I use them occasionally. About the only one I've often used is of the Book of Revelation, in which the structure of Rev 4-20 shows the 7 alterations of the scripture pairs: "in heaven" and "on earth". See attachment.

If you're interested in this stuff, the Companion Bible (CB) is available free online.
https://archive.org/details/CompanionBible.Bullinger.1901-Haywood.2005

I might mention that, when Bullinger died, the CB was only complete through John 10. Legend has it that Sir Robert Anderson completed it but it's obvious that the notes after John 10 are much less informative than those before - a hurry up job.

Nothing that has occurred since AD 70 has been in prophecy. Some call it a parenthetical period. Prophecy always involves Israel and, since Israel became "not God's people", officially in Acts 28:28, and completely in AD 70, when they lost their temple, there is no prophecy being fulfilled today. This parenthetical period, as far as Israel is concerned, will end when the tribulation starts.
And how do you think these, "structures," fit in with Paul's demonstration? 1 Corinthians 2:4

Last edited:
Upvote 0