Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟361,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The study demonstrated that there are always slightly irregular or misfolded fibrous blood clots being formed within the body, but at the same time the body has a mechanism for removing them. However, once small amounts of spike protein are added into the mix – at concentrations AMD believes will be reached through vaccination – those irregular fibrous clots spiral out of control and come to dominate the clotting process. At this point, the body’s mechanisms for removing them are no longer able to outpace this growth function and they instead grow until they are constrained in size by the blood vessels they are within like the large fibrous clots shown in Died Suddenly.

Just an FYI from that post:
The documentary ‘Died Suddenly’ was recently released and went viral. Like some other researchers, AMD is a bit torn on this movie because it covers a lot of important ground and is presented in a highly persuasive manner that will red-pill many who are on the fence. But, AMD wrote, it also has a variety of errors and tangental conspiratorial content which makes it prone to being debunked and discrediting this message to those who were on the fence about it.

ps. If you read the study quote in your article, it explains the spike protein is present with a COVID infection; it doesn't even address vaccinations.

Here is the result:
Here we suggest that, in part, the presence of spike protein in circulation may contribute to the hypercoagulation in COVID-19 positive patients and may cause substantial impairment of fibrinolysis. Such lytic impairment may result in the persistent large microclots we have noted here and previously in plasma samples of COVID-19 patients.
My emphasis. So your article has 0 to do with vaccinations and everything to do with COVID infections. 80% of Americans had their first vaccine. 30% of Americans have had COVID. This study seems to directly point to the danger to the latter crowd.

Did you know that when you posted that link?

For the record, I'm all for the "don't trust the government" mindset. But if you are going to NOT trust them, you better "not trust them" with solid, irrefutable information and NOT information that just strengthens their argument.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,917.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My emphasis. So your article has 0 to do with vaccinations and everything to do with COVID infections.

Did you know that when you posted that link?
I only recall saying the movie asks a credible question.. what is this stuff?

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
your article has 0 to do with vaccinations and everything to do with COVID infections.
That is strongly contradicted by all the medical findings about how mild COVID symptoms actually were for the vast majority of people who got it. Even the successive strains.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟361,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
:D

What specific evidence do you demand?

What specific evidence would you submit to and admit that you are 100% wrong in your position that the vaccines cause death, OR conditions that may lead to death?

Decide what is the most impossible evidence for anybody to produce and then respond.
I would want to see studies that show the mechanism for how the vaccine causes death and why it's a danger to more than, say 0.000000015% of people who get it.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟361,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
That is strongly contradicted by all the medical findings about how mild COVID symptoms actually were for the vast majority of people who got it. Even the successive strains.
No it doesn't. I linked to the study. I copied VERBATIM what the study said. Not only that but 20 minutes ago, vaccine sceptics were lauding the study to prove their argument before they read it.

What this study is saying is that getting COVID can cause your body to be unable to break apart certain types of blood clots. That is NOT AT ALL contradictory to ANY MEDICAL ADVICE yet put forward. "Most people experiencing mild symptoms" is NOT a contradiction to the study because it's dealing with 2 completely different symptoms and physiological responses.

The issue is that the study does not mesh with your WORLDVIEW. Even if the vast majority of people had relatively mild cases of COVID (mine and my family's included), it doesn't mean they didn't have blood clot problems (if you paid close attention to data coming out a LOOOONG time ago, blood clots were WIDELY known to be MORE common amongst people who HAD COVID than from people who had the vaccine. It also doesn't mean that our family friend isn't still suffering from long COVID 2 years later. It also doesn't mean my friend's father and two of his children didn't die from it because they ignored BASIC common health recommendations.

Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would want to see studies that show the mechanism for how the vaccine causes death and why it's a danger to more than, say 0.000000015% of people who get it.
The video proves it's a danger for far more than that.

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No it doesn't. I linked to the study. I copied VERBATIM what the study said. Not only that but 20 minutes ago, vaccine sceptics were lauding the study to prove their argument before they read it.

What this study is saying is that getting COVID can cause your body to be unable to break apart certain types of blood clots. That is NOT AT ALL contradictory to ANY MEDICAL ADVICE yet put forward. "Most people experiencing mild symptoms" is NOT a contradiction to the study because it's dealing with 2 completely different symptoms and physiological responses.

The issue is that the study does not mesh with your WORLDVIEW. Even if the vast majority of people had relatively mild cases of COVID (mine and my family's included), it doesn't mean they didn't have blood clot problems (if you paid close attention to data coming out a LOOOONG time ago, blood clots were WIDELY known to be MORE common amongst people who HAD COVID than from people who had the vaccine. It also doesn't mean that our family friend isn't still suffering from long COVID 2 years later. It also doesn't mean my friend's father and two of his children didn't die from it because they ignored BASIC common health recommendations.
Mmm-hm.

And by this new claim that you're making, that of all the fibrous materials being found by all these morticians being due to COVID and not the vaccines, you are inadvertently making the case that the vaccines have ZERO effect on these fatal structures - and thus that the vaccines are absolutely ineffective in helping anybody that gets COVID and develops these structures in their veins and arteries.

What did your study say about THAT?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟361,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Mmm-hm.

And by this new claim that you're making, that of all the fibrous materials being found by all these morticians being due to COVID and not the vaccines, you are inadvertently making the case that the vaccines have ZERO effect on these fatal structures - and thus that the vaccines are absolutely ineffective in helping anybody that gets COVID and develops these structures in their veins and arteries.

What did your study say about THAT?
That your desperation is blinding you to sense.

Unless of course you can provide documentation that the covid vaccine also touted the ability to breakdown bloodclots

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟361,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The video proves it's a danger for far more than that.
Your video by a proven quak that is roundly panned by a doctor who is still willing to pull out 15minutes of useful information that he misrepresents as a vaccine problem when it is in fact a problem with the illness itself?

THAT video?

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,917.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That your desperation is blinding you to sense.

Unless of course you can provide documentation that the covid vaccine also touted the ability to breakdown bloodclots
I'm pretty sure it touted the ability to save millions of lives. Did it not?

If, as you are claiming, it was COVID causing the blood clots that these morticians maintain are being found in EVERY body they autopsy, not some, not many, not most. EVERY body. Then it's clear that the vaccines were completely ineffective, isn't it?
Your video by a proven quak that is roundly panned by a doctor who is still willing to pull out 15minutes of useful information that he misrepresents as a vaccine problem when it is in fact a problem with the illness itself?

THAT video?
Noooo, no, no.

The video you DIDN'T watch. The one in the OP.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟361,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I'm pretty sure it touted the ability to save millions of lives. Did it not?
There is NO WAY someone who has lived in North American society could be that obtuse about medication.
Insulin has saved many lives but it doesn't stop cancer.

Show me where it was stated it would break down fibrinogen to limit blood clotting.

If, as you are claiming, it was COVID causing the blood clots that these morticians maintain are being found in EVERY body they autopsy, not some, not many, not most. EVERY body. Then it's clear that the vaccines were completely ineffective, isn't it?
Your compatriot posted a video where a doctor already disregarded huge swaths of the video...including the claim located in this quote.

So the summary of your argument is:
Post 1 "The vaccine is causing deaths from blood clots
Rebut: Actually, there is documented evidence that a COVID infection causes blood clots and this has been known for ever.
Now: The vaccines are not stopping blood clots. Therefore they are completely ineffective.

Noooo, no, no.
The video you DIDN'T watch. The one in the OP.
Yeah. The one that was already disregarded by doctors and whose makers have a reputation for being untruthful. The 1.5 hour long video you didn't bother to summarize in a meaningful way. I didn't bother to watch that video. You are 100% correct.

Why should I? What is it about this man's education, background knowledge, expertise, and knowledge base inspires you to ignore millennia of education from numerous medical experts?

For the record, I also don't watch YouTube videos from accountants when I need guidance on changing the brakes on my Outback.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It's painfully obvious the video is 100% legit.

You have no means by which to comment otherwise as you refuse to view it.

Go play elsewhere.
100% legit? You’re certain 100% of their claims are accurate and true?

What would you say was the most compelling part of the movie?

I’ve seen the trailer to this and at least one of the cases they mention (the girl on the train platform in Argentina) has been shown to not be true. She didn’t die and no proof is given that it was caused by a vaccination. They are misleading you right in the trailer. That doesn’t bode too well for the rest of the movie.

• Agree
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟361,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I’ve seen the trailer to this and at least one of the cases they mention (the girl on the train platform in Argentina) has been shown to not be true. She didn’t die and no proof is given that it was caused by a vaccination. They are misleading you right in the trailer. That doesn’t bode too well for the rest of the movie.
Wow! It's exactly like a saw the entire movie.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What would you say was the most compelling part of the movie?
Oh, without a doubt, it's that main part you totally didn't watch where they proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that the vaccines are causing massive, unprecedented and never before seen, fibrous vein and artery-filling structures that completely inhibit blood flow leading to very harmful, and fatal, asphyxiation of blood and oxygen to major organs within the body leading to the death of such organs and ultimately the entire body itself.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟361,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Oh, without a doubt, it's that main part you totally didn't watch where they proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that the vaccines are causing massive, unprecedented and never before seen, fibrous vein and artery-filling structures that completely inhibit blood flow leading to very harmful, and fatal, asphyxiation of blood and oxygen to major organs within the body leading to the death of such organs and ultimately the entire body itself.
How did it do that? By interview a handful of morticians? Did they quote scientific research SPECIFIC to vaccines? What VALID AND USEFUL steps did they take?

At this point, I'm not convinced you've watched the movie yet. When asked to talk about the most impactful and important part of the movie, you got as specific as "that main part". That's a bit less than compelling.

If you can give me a 10 minute window to watch, I'd happily invest that much time. Then, if they provide compelling evidence in that time, I'd watch more.

One thing I notice happens with AMAZING regularity is that folks fall for the power of suggestion "So many people in one area have a problem...isn't that interesting"...."Don't you think that THEY are trying to hide something from you?" "All these people got sick. Isn't that interesting. Something must be going on"

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
At this point, I'm not convinced you've watched the movie yet. When asked to talk about the most impactful and important part of the movie, you got as specific as "that main part". That's a bit less than compelling.
You are really showcasing your ignorance in this thread.

You refuse to watch it. Why would I get specific with you about anything?

You ask a STUPID question, you get an appropriate response.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟361,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
You are really showcasing your ignorance in this thread.
And yet I quoted scientific research and not a YouTube video.
You refuse to watch it. Why would I get specific with you about anything?
Earlier I said I'd refused but I changed my mind.
When I wrote
I'd happily invest that much time.
thats what i meant.
Was my phrasing unclear?
Do you have a 10 minute clip you would recommend?
You ask a STUPID question, you get an appropriate response.
Was the stupid question the one where I asked what the video did to convince you? Or when I suggested you havent even watched it?

Ps. Bolding and capitalizing isn't really necessary to make this point. Maybe just relax a bit

Reactions: GoldenBoy89