South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I haven't bothered clicking on the link due to the title of the topic, and assuming it was a story about morticians claiming unusual clotting in arteries. The thing is, I know a mortician. We were friends growing up. And he's not mentioned anything like this to me.
That is never wise.

The video directly addresses the claim you are making and blows it outta the water.

Einstein has a quote about people who make a judgment without even considering the evidence first.

Can you tell us what that quote is? :)

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That is never wise.

The video directly addresses the claim you are making and blows it outta the water.

Einstein has a quote about people who make a judgment without even considering the evidence first.

Can you tell us what that quote is? :)
Why don’t you show us the evidence that directly links the vaccines to any deaths?

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟733,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Depopulation conspiracy headlines should pull down some good profits on media outlets for at least a week or two. The more people are posting, the more money for the outlet.

I think that's why headlines have gotten more adversarial in nature. If you can produce more headlines that point to a certain point of view, people will just post more and more going back and forth on whatever media platform they use. More opinion pieces and editorials are pointing to one side or another, fueling debates.

I know I am seeing more and more extreme or controversial opinions being adopted by everyday people.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Why don’t you show us the evidence that directly links the vaccines to any deaths?
I found this low hanging fruit within 2 minutes:

The waning efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines and increasingly contagious strains of the virus being spread to elderly and immunocompromised people have resulted in more deaths among those who have taken at least one vaccine dose, a Washington Post analysis published Wednesday finds.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The waning efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines and increasingly contagious strains of the virus being spread to elderly and immunocompromised people have resulted in more deaths among those who have taken at least one vaccine dose, a Washington Post analysis published Wednesday finds.

Here is the original article, rather than the commentary on the article. Here is the CDC data used in the analysis.

Let’s take a look at deaths in August, when the highly contagious BA.5 variant reached its peak:
  • That month, unvaccinated people aged 6 months and older died at about six times the rate of those who had received their primary series of shots.
  • People with one booster dose were even better protected. Unvaccinated people over the age of 5 had about 8 times the risk of dying from a coronavirus infection than those who received a booster shot.
  • Among individuals who were eligible to receive additional booster shots, the gap is even more striking. Unvaccinated people 50 and up had 12 times the risk of dying from covid-19 than adults the same age with two or more booster doses.

The people most likely to be vaccinated are the old, the immunocompromised and the unhealthy - the very people who are most likely to die of any cause. The more people are vaccinated, the more likely a vaccinated person will be to get rampant virus surging through the population. If 100% are vaccinated, then it is less likely that anyone will get it, but certain that any that does will have been vaccinated.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

That’s not what I’m asking for.

The evidence that a vaccine injection lead directly to a person’s death. Do you have that evidence? Do you have evidence that any of the deaths featured in the film are directly and solely attributed to having been vaccinated?

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:D

What specific evidence do you demand?

What specific evidence would you submit to and admit that you are 100% wrong in your position that the vaccines cause death, OR conditions that may lead to death?

Decide what is the most impossible evidence for anybody to produce and then respond.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟400,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
MOD HAT ON
8A185AD9-46FD-45E9-9C02-3228D3C95623.jpeg

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
:D

What specific evidence do you demand?

What specific evidence would you submit to and admit that you are 100% wrong in your position that the vaccines cause death, OR conditions that may lead to death?

Decide what is the most impossible evidence for anybody to produce and then respond.
An actual statistical analysis showing that the vaccines themselves are leading to an untimely death that otherwise would not have happened without the vaccine having been administered.

In other words, show that the vaccines are what's killing people, not that vaccinated people have died. There is a subtle but important difference there.

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
An actual statistical analysis showing that the vaccines themselves are leading to an untimely death that otherwise would not have happened without the vaccine having been administered.

In other words, show that the vaccines are what's killing people, not that vaccinated people have died. There is a subtle but important difference there.
And your response shows that you didn't watch the video.

Your demanded evidence is contained therein.

You can refuse to watch it, and encourage others not to as well, but to continue to argue that it doesn't show things that it DOES show, without even examining it yourself, is just plain silly.

Watch the video then get back to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And your response shows that you didn't watch the video.

Your demanded evidence is contained therein.

You can refuse to watch it, and encourage others not to as well, but to continue to argue that it doesn't show things that it DOES show, without even examining it yourself, is just plain silly.

Watch the video then get back to me.
I’m not going to waste my time with an obvious propaganda piece. If this movie is the only evidence you can find on the subject then that isn’t very convincing at all. They’ve already been shown to be lying about specific cases they’re presenting as evidence. Why do still take them at their word?

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Whoa. So I can assume you've read the ENTIRETY of the scientific literature on COVID, or should I think that perhaps it was limited to information that conforms to your view?
I mean, you likely don't need to "demand" the information so much as "learn how to find" the information.
I have read a good deal of it. Not sure anyone has been able to read the "ENTIRETY of the scientific information". But most decidedly, I have read information on all viewpoints from scientific experts and doctors, not just Aunt Sally yakking, as you seem to think. Oddly.

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why do still take them at their word?
You're the one doing that.

You're rejecting information only at its face value without looking into it.

I don't take anyone at their word. I view videos, read personal accounts, listen to those making the case for and those against.

You are indirectly accusing me of blindly accepting someone's claims while it's actually you who are refusing to look into what they're claiming.

Just as I said you would, you demanded specific evidence in order to buy their claims, then when confronted with said evidence, you moved the goal posts and further denied their legitimacy.

It's your argument that is a waste of time for anybody to consider. Not those who painstakingly, and expensively, put together an entire video of evidence against the mainstream claims. Nobody watches that video sincerely and honestly and comes away claiming that the news media is still giving us all the information on these matters.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You're the one doing that.

You're rejecting information only at its face value without looking into it.

I don't take anyone at their word. I view videos, read personal accounts, listen to those making the case for and those against.

You are indirectly accusing me of blindly accepting someone's claims while it's actually you who are refusing to look into what they're claiming.

Just as I said you would, you demanded specific evidence in order to buy their claims, then when confronted with said evidence, you moved the goal posts and further denied their legitimacy.

It's your argument that is a waste of time for anybody to consider. Not those who painstakingly, and expensively, put together an entire video of evidence against the mainstream claims. Nobody watches that video sincerely and honestly and comes away claiming that the news media is still giving us all the information on these matters.
How many of these individual cases from the movie have you looked into yourself? I’ve already seen a couple taken down as obviously fake or misleading. Show me some that are confirmed to be real.

Just one case.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,117.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The study demonstrated that there are always slightly irregular or misfolded fibrous blood clots being formed within the body, but at the same time the body has a mechanism for removing them. However, once small amounts of spike protein are added into the mix – at concentrations AMD believes will be reached through vaccination – those irregular fibrous clots spiral out of control and come to dominate the clotting process. At this point, the body’s mechanisms for removing them are no longer able to outpace this growth function and they instead grow until they are constrained in size by the blood vessels they are within like the large fibrous clots shown in Died Suddenly.

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How many of these individual cases from the movie have you looked into yourself? I’ve already seen a couple taken down as obviously fake or misleading. Show me some that are confirmed to be real.

Just one case.
Show us proof that those that are taken down are fake/misleading and not just disliked by the agenda/propaganda machine.

Just ask yourself: Who has the power to take them down?

The very people who have the power to push all the propaganda and hide all the information that is contrary to their claims.

You don't see the public at large with the ability to censor information that THEY don't agree is helpful or Truthful, do you?

Nope.

On the contrary, they are all force-fed only the information that supports the media's consensus message of obedience and submission to the corporate pharmaceutical giants pushing this stuff. They don't even allow citizens to know what's in this crap. The paper inserts with the vials are BLANK and when people who actually work in the medical fields try to contact the CDC to make them aware of certain findings, they are stone-walled. Nobody will speak to them and nobody will even take a moment to LISTEN.

That doesn't sit so well with the citizens who ONLY EVER ASKED FOR TRANSPARENCY and to be able to trust those who are charged with their care and the care of their loved ones.

Is that so much to ask?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Show us proof that those that are taken down are fake/misleading and not just disliked by the agenda/propaganda machine.

Just ask yourself: Who has the power to take them down?

The very people who have the power to push all the propaganda and hide all the information that is contrary to their claims.

You don't see the public at large with the ability to censor information that THEY don't agree is helpful or Truthful, do you?

Nope.

On the contrary, they are all force-fed only the information that supports the media's consensus message of obedience and submission to the corporate pharmaceutical giants pushing this stuff. They don't even allow citizens to know what's in this crap. The paper inserts with the vials are BLANK and when people who actually work in the medical fields try to contact the CDC to make them aware of certain findings, they are stone-walled. Nobody will speak to them and nobody will even take a moment to LISTEN.

That doesn't sit so well with the citizens who ONLY EVER ASKED FOR TRANSPARENCY and to be able to trust those who are charged with their care and the care of their loved ones.

Is that so much to ask?
You can just say you don’t have a single case you can confirm is true and save some time for both of us.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,117.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When the governments stopped being the final authority, having become appendages of Corporatism, one can hardly expect their agencies to be any more credible.

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You can just say you don’t have a single case you can confirm is true and save some time for both of us.
It's painfully obvious the video is 100% legit.

You have no means by which to comment otherwise as you refuse to view it.

Go play elsewhere.

Upvote 0