Los Angeles Area
✟827,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Now the Anti-Vaccine World is Mad at ‘Died Suddenly,’ The Viral Anti-Vax Documentary

Predictable in-fighting, claims of psyops, and renewed arguments about snake venom.

After a rush of traffic and attention, some anti-vaccine personalities are complaining that the film is designed to make their movement look bad.

at first, things seemed to be going much better with the premier of Died Suddenly. Several major conspiracy purveyors shared the film or boosted it approvingly on Telegram and Twitter, and the anti-vaccine organization Children’s Health Defense shared it on their in-house video platform and in a newsletter, where it was billed as “the film they don’t want you to see.” The newsletter sent out by Gab.com, the frothingly conspiratorial alternative social media site, has also repeatedly linked to the film.

But ripples soon appeared on the water.

This quickly became the emerging narrative among a number of major anti-vaccine and conspiracy figures: that Died Suddenly was so badly researched it had to be controlled opposition, designed to discredit the movement.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Reactions: ranunculus

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟570,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm going to be honest here. Since the two years following my COVID vaccinations, and having gotten COVID once since then, I have not gotten my seasonal bronchitis that I've been getting for the last 10 years - The kind that gives you that tickley cough, where you go into coughing fits to the point you start to gag. I remember choosing to scream over coughing to break-up the flem, because all that coughing would create pressure in my head, and give me massive headaches.

Thank God for 19! I think the bronchitis must have been a different type of coronavirus, that the vaccine cured me of permanently.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFollower

Veritas vos liberabit
Dec 6, 2022
eastern townships, Quebec
✟17,234.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Forbes may not like it, but the movie is out.

New ‘Died Suddenly’ Film Pushes Unfounded Depopulation Claims About Covid-19 Vaccine

The Movie

World Premiere: Died Suddenly

(Morticians reporting on a strange pheno

. 2022 Oct 21;13:475.​
doi: 10.25259/SNI_377_2022. eCollection 2022.

The pharmaceutical industry is dangerous to health. Further proof with COVID-19​

Fabien Deruelle​

Free PMC article

Abstract​

Background: The COVID-19 period highlights a huge problem that has been developing for decades, the control of science by industry. In the 1950s, the tobacco industry set the example, which the pharmaceutical industry followed. Since then, the latter has been regularly condemned for illegal marketing, misrepresentation of experimental results, dissimulation of information about the dangers of drugs, and considered as criminal. Therefore, this study was conducted to show that knowledge is powerfully manipulated by harmful corporations, whose goals are: 1/financial; 2/to suppress our ability to make choices to acquire global control of public health.

Methods: Pharmaceutical industry techniques for manipulating science and COVID-19 reporting were reviewed. Several sources of official documents were used: PubMed; National Institutes of Health resources; pharmaceutical companies; policy documents; national newspapers and news agencies; and books by prominent professionals (scientific and legal). A few studies have not been published in peer-reviewed journals; however, they have been conducted by reputable scientists in their respective fields.

Results: Since the beginning of COVID-19, we can list the following methods of information manipulation which have been used: falsified clinical trials and inaccessible data; fake or conflict-of-interest studies; concealment of vaccines' short-term side effects and total lack of knowledge of the long-term effects of COVID-19 vaccination; doubtful composition of vaccines; inadequate testing methods; governments and international organizations under conflicts of interest; bribed physicians; the denigration of renowned scientists; the banning of all alternative effective treatments; unscientific and liberticidal social methods; government use of behavior modification and social engineering techniques to impose confinements, masks, and vaccine acceptance; scientific censorship by the media.

Conclusion: By supporting and selecting only the one side of science information while suppressing alternative viewpoints, and with obvious conflicts of interest revealed by this study, governments and the media constantly disinform the public. Consequently, the unscientifically validated vaccination laws, originating from industry-controlled medical science, led to the adoption of social measures for the supposed protection of the public but which became serious threats to the health and freedoms of the population.

Keywords: Behavior modification; COVID-19; Conflicts of interest; Scientific censorship; Side effects; Vaccination.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFollower

Veritas vos liberabit
Dec 6, 2022
eastern townships, Quebec
✟17,234.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I agree that there is a lot of stupid non valid disinformation about the covid-19 virus ans vaccines, however many things are true like mentionned in the video below about Dr. fleming, a top scientist in the world, it is a bit long but worth watching, i know about the science behind the video unfortunately it's all true. note the video is in english, captions in italian.

Blessings,

Jff

Upvote 0

ranunculus

Aug 21, 2008
✟270,330.00
Country
Luxembourg
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

‘Died suddenly’ posts twist tragedies to push vaccine lies

In reality, the Ohio kindergartner had experienced lifelong health problems since her premature birth, including epilepsy, asthma and frequent hospitalizations with respiratory viruses.
These are some of the main fallacies involving the anti vaccine perspective IMO

- confusing correlation and causation

Every day 15 people under 40 die from sudden cardiac arrest unrelated to any vaccines. About a third of them would be vaccinated. So every day there are more than half a dozen examples where a young vaccinated person suddenly dies. But they're not related. It only looks that way to someone whose mind is made up that vaccines caused it.

- frequency illusion

It's not reported in the news every time a young person gets a medical event like a cardiac arrest but let's suppose it was. Before the advent of covid vaccines very few people would be scouring the news daily looking for cardiac arrest victims. But once the idea has been planted that vaccine will cause mass deaths in the near future, people will become hyper alert for anything they deem suspicious, based on incomplete knowledge.

- selection bias

The side that is not looked at are the 5 billion people who have been walking around vaccinated for the past 2 years and who haven't died.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Interesting article on this phenom.

Written in 1971.
There are 2 pdf pages. Because someone had to scan it in.
The article begins on the lower right of the 1st one.

• Informative
Reactions: SimplyMe
Upvote 0