Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
He is going in today for a CT scan of his head. He has been having some strange symptoms lately, and the doctor wants to do a scan. I'm not sure why, although it is possible that he fears the thyroid cancer that he had spread to the brain.

Prayers are appreciated.

praying for your precious grandfather (((hug)))

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for his strength, hope, and healing ~ your peace.
May God bless you both in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

Father, I stand in agreement with this loving prayer. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers according to your will. All glory is yours, Amen:groupray:

Upvote 0

cedward1

Aug 27, 2011
✟429.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all. Still no results yet, but tomorrow is going to be nerve wracking. We'll all jump whenever the phone rings. But it is a great help to know that God is in control - although you can't help being worried about something that might be painful even if you know only good can come from it in the end.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,089,099.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
He is going in today for a CT scan of his head. He has been having some strange symptoms lately, and the doctor wants to do a scan. I'm not sure why, although it is possible that he fears the thyroid cancer that he had spread to the brain.

Prayers are appreciated.

Praying..........

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.