Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Absolute, flat-out lunacy. And made triply worse by these ham-handed administrators who have the power to make everybody's lives miserable.

I went to the Twitter feed and read the comments; out of the 180 or so comments I read, there were only about three that supported the male-passing-himself-off-as-female. The rest were all in staunch support of the girls.

Those of us who still have common sense and recognize this "transgender" crap as a load of idiocy outnumber the progressive morons who champion it by thousands to one, if not more. If we all stood together against this baloney, it would come to a screeching halt. I was reading an article online a few days ago, and the author was referring to people as "persons with a penis who identify as male" and "persons with a vagina who identify as female". :rolleyes: They're called "men" and "women", you imbecile!!! :rage:

• Winner
Reactions: Mark Quayle

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Absolute, flat-out lunacy. And made triply worse by these ham-handed administrators who have the power to make everybody's lives miserable.

I went to the Twitter feed and read the comments; out of the 180 or so comments I read, there were only about three that supported the male-passing-himself-off-as-female. The rest were all in staunch support of the girls.

Those of us who still have common sense and recognize this "transgender" crap as a load of idiocy outnumber the progressive morons who champion it by thousands to one, if not more. If we all stood together against this baloney, it would come to a screeching halt. I was reading an article online a few days ago, and the author was referring to people as "persons with a penis who identify as male" and "persons with a vagina who identify as female". :rolleyes: They're called "men" and "women", you imbecile!!! :rage:

You know, it’s just one more reason to leave the government schools behind. But if they haven’t heeded the 477,392,136 earlier reasons, this one might not tip the balance either. Lots of Catholic and Christian schools have waiting lists. It’s late in the game. Your kids are in the balance.

Upvote 0