More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
My dad died suddenly almost 20 years ago.. on the 28th of this month it will be 20 years. So this time of the year is always hard for me.

when I think how hard it is when my parents died, I often ponder how God felt when the spiritual connection died between him and adam and eve. It was like he experienced their death at that time. We are all dead to God in a way until we accept Jesus the spiritual bond isn't complete.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
My dad died suddenly almost 20 years ago.. on the 28th of this month it will be 20 years. So this time of the year is always hard for me.
wow, you were so young , :hug:

Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

After the usual quote inside the brackets at the beginning and end of your words, it now has

Let's see if that shows up.

It didn't show up in my post. I'll write it in words... It has a "less than" symbol and the letters BR and then a slash, and then a "greater than" symbol and then it repeats the same symbols. You don't see that when you quote?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
It didn't show up in my post. I'll write it in words... It has a "less than" symbol and the letters BR and then a slash, and then a "greater than" symbol and then it repeats the same symbols. You don't see that when you quote?

I think those symbols are formatting.... I noticed I have a colored background instead of white now which is different than before... I wonder if they are messing with the code installing some worthless plugin

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.