More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (195)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi de Hi!
Hi de Ho!
Thread 195!
Ready! Set! Go!

Hey, everyone :wave:

Soph asked me to re-start the thread as the Tech dude has said that Chrisbot is no more. Sad, eh? :( I was rather fond of dear ol' Chrisbot.

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/update-time-frame.7891825/#post-68083548

So threads are now set to go on forever and ever and ever. Perhaps Soph will decide to have me 'roll' threads as each one reaches 1000, though. Don't know - have to wait and see. ;)

God bless! :)

Reactions: Sophrosyne

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Hi de Hi!
Hi de Ho!
Thread 195!
Ready! Set! Go!

Hey, everyone :wave:

Soph asked me to re-start the thread as the Tech dude has said that Chrisbot is no more. Sad, eh? :( I was rather fond of dear ol' Chrisbot.

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/update-time-frame.7891825/#post-68083548

So threads are now set to go on forever and ever and ever. Perhaps Soph will decide to have me 'roll' threads as each one reaches 1000, though. Don't know - have to wait and see. ;)

God bless! :)
Thanks Joy :clap: I hope that Chrisbot makes his return before we get to 196 but we did once have a thread run 50,000 posts when Chrisbot went on vacation to Mars and it took him awhile to get back. As for "rolling thread" when they reach 1000, I hope to continue that until at least we hit the 200th thread and at that time there will be a decision made as to what should be done.

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
0xBIkli.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Dont have work today. Instead I get to stay at home today. Might write some things once I have done 3 things I should do now that I think about it.
I've already worked today..... luckily there was some shade at one place and we got the work outside on another done before it got really hot

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.