More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (160)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
For the past seven years, I've need a bit of help from aides and today I had to ask one to leave. I tried to wait until I found a replacement, but last night was the last straw. I went to brush my teeth to be grossed out by her hairs in and around my sink. Hey, I need no help to mess up my house, just help to keep it tidy. I've had this conversation with her before.

Then she said that Christians are to forgive. I said I forgive; I just can't have you working for me. She said I'm taking food from her kids' mouth. I said you are taking food from you kids' mouths by not doing your job well.
I'm sorry but being an employer doesn't make you suddenly able to allow yourself to be cheated out of what you are paying for.... good work. It is one thing for someone to slip up another for them to just not care to do their job right.

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
1743645_10151848196620303_1972281238_n.jpg

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
For the past seven years, I've need a bit of help from aides and today I had to ask one to leave. I tried to wait until I found a replacement, but last night was the last straw. I went to brush my teeth to be grossed out by her hairs in and around my sink. Hey, I need no help to mess up my house, just help to keep it tidy. I've had this conversation with her before.

Then she said that Christians are to forgive. I said I forgive; I just can't have you working for me. She said I'm taking food from her kids' mouth. I said you are taking food from you kids' mouths by not doing your job well.
you did well with that situation , don't let it bother you

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sorry but being an employer doesn't make you suddenly able to allow yourself to be cheated out of what you are paying for.... good work. It is one thing for someone to slip up another for them to just not care to do their job right.
absolutely and it happens way too much

Upvote 0

frogalone

Jun 4, 2005
Ohio
✟114,697.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed

exactly and thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jul 26, 2005
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Hugs to all.

I am glad my Monday is over, LOL, I got a kick out of the pictures on the previous page, I am now in Tuesday, so far, ehhhh, so good.
so what is tuesday like , what do we have to look forward to ? it is the future for us back here

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

frogalone

Jun 4, 2005
Ohio
✟114,697.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
:pray: do you use an agency or look for yourself

I may have to use and agency for a couple days per week because I'm not having any luck myself. Saturday is one of the days I need; not many are looking for a Saturday job.

Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
so what is tuesday like , what do we have to look forward to ? it is the future for us back here
LOL, well so far, it looks like it is going to be good.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
exactly and thank you
I get constantly fed up with people who think that after they have worked a job for years and got everything figured out it gives them a reason to suddenly relax and goof off and feel people are obligated to pay them the same wages. It is union mentality without the union.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.