More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (160)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
are peanut butter M&M's different tasting than Reece's Pieces?

Yes and no. The peanut butter M&M's have a bit more peanut butter in them. Think of them as a creamy version of peanut M&M's. I rather enjoy them! :yum:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

h325527

Nov 4, 2013
Michigan
✟31,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
It looks like all the schools are cancelled around here, again.

our school wasnt but apparently the parents didnt want to send there kids to school my daughter just called and told me to come get her since no one is there why didnt the school just cancel so off to pick her up ugh

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

frogalone

Jun 4, 2005
Ohio
✟114,697.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
For the past seven years, I've need a bit of help from aides and today I had to ask one to leave. I tried to wait until I found a replacement, but last night was the last straw. I went to brush my teeth to be grossed out by her hairs in and around my sink. Hey, I need no help to mess up my house, just help to keep it tidy. I've had this conversation with her before.

Then she said that Christians are to forgive. I said I forgive; I just can't have you working for me. She said I'm taking food from her kids' mouth. I said you are taking food from you kids' mouths by not doing your job well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.