Not open for further replies.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,195.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
How do you know ceasing posting on the internet won't have serious long term effects? It appears not to, but ... I rest my case.
Yeah, given some of the posts worried about potential hypothetical unknown unknowns, I'm a bit confused how to even decide to get out of bed ... or not, if one is predisposed to believe that has worse potential unknown side effects :) Hence my wondering if (and how) this hyper-skepticism is applied consistently.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,509.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Nah, the real madness is the Christians who not only want to give up their own freedom, but the freedom of other's.

Well, if you're not vaccinated and live in Sydney then I have the freedom to go to bars and restaurants and you don't. I'm quite happy with that.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well, if you're not vaccinated and live in Sydney then I have the freedom to go to bars and restaurants and you don't. I'm quite happy with that.

You can even fly to Melbourne and find out what a decent bar and restaurant look like.

• Haha
Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,509.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You can even fly to Melbourne and find out what a decent bar and restaurant look like.

I'll bring my umbrella. And next time you're in Sydney we can go surfing at Bondi and then I'll take you sailing in the world's best harbour.

But seriously, I love Melbourne. And it's got a lot more of that European vibe I like. And sport mad! Looks like it's a three way race for the Perth test as well.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'll bring my umbrella. And next time you're in Sydney we can go surfing at Bondi and then I'll take you sailing in the world's best harbour.

But seriously, I love Melbourne. And it's got a lot more of that European vibe I like. And sport mad! Looks like it's a three way race for the Perth test as well.

Cycled to the doctor this morning. Resembled a drowned rat on return. But that's OK, in Melbourne, Summer actually starts sometime between September and March.

FWIW I lived in Sydney for 6 years.

Also, "sports mad", whatever gave you that idea?

Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,509.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I would think that a someone that followed Jesus would not want to put other people at risk.

PHILIPPIANS 2:4 "Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others."

Upvote 0

godleadyoursoul

Mar 29, 2021
Sydney
✟19,269.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I would think that a someone that followed Jesus would not want to put other people at risk.

I don't believe that I am. Covid hasn't even come close to where I live, and also, when they lifted restrictions (for the vaxxed) in NSW I'm sure you guys are aware that there were breakouts in various places, so yeah.. I don't have much faith in the vaccine, and I especially don't have faith in the beast system.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,509.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I don't believe that I am. Covid hasn't even come close to where I live, and also, when they lifted restrictions (for the vaxxed) in NSW I'm sure you guys are aware that there were breakouts in various places, so yeah.. I don't have much faith in the vaccine, and I especially don't have faith in the beast system.

If you're not vaccinated you could be putting others at risk. That's why you'll be standing out in the rain while I'm inside having a beer in my local. I really don't mind you not getting the jab while you're restricted in mingling with others.

Upvote 0

godleadyoursoul

Mar 29, 2021
Sydney
✟19,269.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
If you're not vaccinated you could be putting others at risk. That's why you'll be standing out in the rain while I'm inside having a beer in my local. I really don't mind you not getting the jab while you're restricted in mingling with others.

if you're vaccinated you could be putting other's at risk also. Keep in mind that the vaccine does not stop you from spreading the virus, which is obviously what occurred via the vaccinated in re go my comments above.

I've got better things to do than drink beers, so I'm not sure why you're talking that up as if I'm supposed to be jealous, but do enjoy :).

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,509.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
if you're vaccinated you could be putting other's at risk also. Keep in mind that the vaccine does not stop you from spreading the virus, which is obviously what occurred via the vaccinated in re go my comments above.

I've got better things to do than drink beers, so I'm not sure why you're talking that up as if I'm supposed to be jealous, but do enjoy :).

You're the greater risk. To your fellow Australians. And I could care less if you were completely teetotal. But if you refuse to get vaccinated then your freedom to do as you want will be curtailed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now that most people have obeyed and gotten their shots, and then their "boosters" which are the same as the originals which aren't said to be very effective against Delta variant which is blamed on unvaccinated people, we now have another variant that's being blamed on South Africa and is being rumored to be possibly unaffected by vaccines.

"The B.1.1529 strain, which could soon be named Nu, carries 32 mutations of which many are highly transmissible and vaccine resistant.

So far, only 10 cases of the strain have been recorded worldwide but it has already been identified in three countries.

The first infections were spotted in Botswana, followed by another six cases in South Africa and one in Hong Kong involving a traveller returning from South Africa.

Scientists say the variant has more changes to its spike protein than any other and that it possibly emerged from a person with undiagnosed AIDS."
Fears new Botswana Covid variant could evade vaccines
------------------
The big looming question now is: How can government leaders and globalists exploit this to speed up the Great Reset, and transform the world into whatever they want it to be?

The variants are more contagious, but much less deadly, such as the Omicron variant.

They continue the fear mongering by emphasizing its more contagious, and ignoring that its less deadly - they want you to equate contagiousness with deadliness.

The S-C-2 virus was modified in a Wuhan lab, where 4 genes from the HIV virus - the genes that allow the HIV virus to infect humans - were inserted in it.

The virus is starting to revert back to its wild form before it was molested in a weapons lab, so it’s becoming more like the cold virus that the corona virus family belongs to -more contagious but less deadly - like a cold virus, and less like a bioweapon.

Upvote 0

godleadyoursoul

Mar 29, 2021
Sydney
✟19,269.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You're the greater risk. To your fellow Australians. And I could care less if you were completely teetotal. But if you refuse to get vaccinated then your freedom to do as you want will be curtailed.

If you say so. I don't believe what I'm hearing/seeing in the media is good evidence of that.

I honestly do not care.. I can go visit nature and that's what matters most to me.. I don't care for materialism or drinking, or fine dining, etc.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You should study the vaccines a bit. Faith would not be necessary since we know that they work.

Upvote 0

godleadyoursoul

Mar 29, 2021
Sydney
✟19,269.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You should study the vaccines a bit. Faith would not be necessary since we know that they work.

Well, as I said before, once they lifted restrictions for the vaxxed, there were various breakouts.

If you are fully vaxxed, does my choice really concern you?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Well, as I said before, once they lifted restrictions for the vaxxed, there were various breakouts.

If you are fully vaxxed, does my choice really concern you?
I am not worried about me I am worried about others. I am once again truly amazed by your post. There is a relatively new question you should ask yourself:
What would Jesus do?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.