Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I better be careful. Families is coed. I'm comfortable with talking about nursing, but understand not everyone is. if you have any questions or want to talk about nursing, feel free to pm me. I'm in this facebook group called milky mommas, and it has really helped me learn a lot and ask questions from other nursing moms.

Reactions: Dreger
Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,506,554.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I think by the time Zoe was Conrad's age we were down to one feed first thing in the morning, but otherwise pretty much solids. I officially weaned her at her first birthday, but really she'd barely been feeding from me for some months before that. They each do things at their own pace...

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes he eats breakfast, lunch, dinner, and an afternoon snack. He gets 4 jar foods a day accompanied by finger food. He finally did start growing. We find out tomorrow if the trend is still satisfactory or if we need to make more adjustments. It’s more an emotional thing that it might be time to wean because like I said, he is losing interest in nursing during the day. I love nursing him though. He’s just growing up! He is transitioning himself to toddler time, meaning edging toward one long nap a day rather than 3 naps.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I better be careful. Families is coed. I'm comfortable with talking about nursing, but understand not everyone is.

I recently read somewhere on CF that there is a women only section but when I clicked on the person's name to ask permission to join, nothing happened

does that section of CF still exist?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yup, there is a thread similar to this one there. They have it set up so you have to request to use it, and then they activate it for you. That way men are sent into the men's discussion and women to the women's discussion.

Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How was everyone's Mother's Day? I had a wonderful day at church with my daughter (hubby thirds), and then my cousins watched Lorena and I got to see Avengers Infinity War all by myself. Longest I've been away from my daughter since she was born. Like 4 hours. And definitely alone time too from everyone. It sure was nice. I sure feel blessed as a momma.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,506,554.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Zoe went to church with her dad (we go to different churches) but she came home with an "I love you, mum" card (with very wonky letters that she wrote herself) and a small gift from the mothers' day stall at school. (A packet of pink jelly beans, how could I possibly resist?)

And she was so excited to give them to me and let me feel special. I had to work in the afternoon, but mostly it was reading, so we snuggled up on the couch together; me with my book and her with her iPad, and we at least felt close that way!

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0