Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Fellowship thread mommas? How is your day? I'm up. I was feeding my little girl and can't get back to sleep. I can't believe how big she is getting. I have one, our first. She is 6 months old.

Attachments

• 0415181746.jpg
    0415181746.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 3

Poppyseed78

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2016
US
✟275,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She is adorable! I like her tutu.

I have one son, just over two years old. He is very curious these days and wants to climb and explore everything, which means I have to watch him like a hawk. I get some "me-time" during his afternoon nap.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yea. It is bittersweet, because my sister and nieces live in Texas and we are a thousand miles away in Indiana. But we can always visit. :) So y'all want to talk about mom stuff? :D

Reactions: Dreger
Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,505,837.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Hello! Mine's a bit older, she's six. I don't have a photo of her on this computer, but will try to dig one out later when I'm on the other computer (and not supposedly working).

I've been sick all week and so I'm feeling a bit guilty at how little time and attention she's had from me, but honestly, it's been survival mode here...

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello! Mine's a bit older, she's six. I don't have a photo of her on this computer, but will try to dig one out later when I'm on the other computer (and not supposedly working).

I've been sick all week and so I'm feeling a bit guilty at how little time and attention she's had from me, but honestly, it's been survival mode here...
I hope you get well soon It has been a horrible sick season. Lorena has had fits of coughing last few weeks and had just got over RSV. I am calling the doctor tomorrow. It may be nasal drip or something else. But pretty bad in the morning and night when she wakes up

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wouldnt worry about your daughter. I am sure kids understand mommies have hard weeks too. She won't remember it when she gets married unless you are constantly not paying attention to her. (someone told me that when I was upset I hit her head on a lamp passing her to someone. She was fine, but I felt so bad)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,505,837.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, but I think it'd be a bit weird to say I led a funeral? Language is a funny thing.

Mine's discovered an obsession with the movie Inside Out. I'm just glad we've moved on from Frozen....

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mine's discovered an obsession with the movie Inside Out. I'm just glad we've moved on from Frozen....

we saw both ^ at the theatre
but luckily she didn't get obsessed over it....ha

she was into strawberry shortcake movies and think it's littlest pet shop now
husband takes her to library every sat morn and they get books and a couple kid movies

kids her age are WAY past the movies she still likes; glad she's still "young" for a 10 yr old

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,505,837.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Mine often seems young for her age too. I have trouble working out if that's partly because of her autism?

I promised you a photo, though. This one's a couple of years old now, but I love it for the gorgeous smile:

16-J006-1-483 - Copy.jpg

Upvote 0