Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I go to school at Southwest Missouri State University, hopefully soon to be Missouri State University... in Springfield, and when I am not in Springfield, I am in St. Charles! But I hope to move out of the state when I graduate college :D

Upvote 0

22smsbears

Feb 20, 2005
Springfield (with the simpsons)
✟15,614.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ya, I am willing to type up and say "I am from Missouri" I have lived my entire 22 years here. So you can definitly say i am a missourian. ya but boring and yes i do have chief Pride even if they lose all the time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timmybone

Feb 18, 2005
St Louis
✟7,643.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I was born in Lathrup, MO. (by KC) (about 1-2 yrs)
Then lived in Thayer, Mo. (close to Arkansas) (4 yrs i think)
Then moved to New Madrid, MO (the one on the fault line). (4-5 yrs)
Then moved to East Prairie, Mo. (nothing too special about that town)(5 yrs)
Then Herculaneum, MO. (8 yrs)
Then Hillsboro Mo (for college) (9 months)
Then Mehlville MO (for 2 months b4 my roomates got us evicted)
Then Arnold MO (3-4 months)
Then Cuba MO (6 weeks)
Now in Imperial MO (last year and a half or so)

And I'm only 23. Wow, i never realized I've actually moved around THAT much! One reason for my childhood moving is that my dad is a Methodist minister :preach: & they like to move thier ministers around every 5 years or so. Then my parents moved away and i didnt want to leave the STL area so i've stayed with some friends.

PS - anyone in the south st. louis area looking for a church, I've found a great small one. And from all the churches I've been a member of you can trust me when i say its good. just contact me @ timmybone@ hotmail.com

:) PPS - any single christian women may also contact me...ya never know how the Lord is going to bring me and my future wife together. :)

Reactions: Ladyday95
Upvote 0

bjh

Bible Student
Jul 28, 2003
St. Louis
Visit site
✟8,136.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's been a long time since I've seen this discussion. It's come along nicely.

I live in Florissant, but I work in the Glendale/Warson Woods area.

Since the OP, that year the Chiefs & Rams died in the same round. The Rams made it again this past year. And in reference to a recent post, the 49'ers did what?:confused: :cool:

With Spring Training in full swing, a World Series Championship is just around the corner...well I would like to see it, but that's a long way off. Why settle for making it to the WS like the Cards did last year. They need to finish the job.
Maybe we need to revisit 1985 and see another I-70 series. (But this time, without the Royal's 10th man.)

God bless, (yes, even the Chiefs, Royals, and 49ers and their fans).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

~BelovedDaughter~

Happily Married Momma!
Mar 15, 2005
Missouri
✟21,394.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone! I'm from the Springfield area, and graduated from a teeny tiny town just north of here called Dadeville. I doubt anyone's heard of Dadeville, and if you have, it probably doesn't have a positive note to it.
Talk to ya'll later!
God bless,
~HisPureGirl~

Upvote 0
T

TerriToriaL_Man

- Hey everyone! Obviously new to the boards. I used to live in Shell Knob, MO. My father still lives there and my sis and i visit there every summer and hang out on Table Rock Lake for about a month. I've been to Springfield and Branson countless times. Just love it down there! I'm a Minnesotan now though, since 4th grade. Can't wait to visit Missoura this summer again tho, especially since i'll be able to drive myself!:amen:

Upvote 0