Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I live in the Branson, Missouri area, here in the 'Ozark Mountains', :D but having seen mountains these are more like the Ozark hills. ^_^ To see what I see all the time click the following link... http://www.ozarkmountainimages.com/SceneryFour.htm and then click "Taneycomo" at your desired resolution.

Upvote 0

bjh

Bible Student
Jul 28, 2003
St. Louis
Visit site
✟8,136.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ahh, yes. I've spent many trout-fishing hours on Lake Taneycomo. (But not as many trout-catching hours as I would have liked.)
I haven't been down to the Branson area in about 5 years, though. I don't miss the shows, but I could use another fishing trip.
--B. J. H.--

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kaylynn

I like dots...
Nov 3, 2003
OK
Visit site
✟16,428.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Melani said:
AW, you're right, those are more like hills, but what a beautiful view! :)

BTW I'm from Michigan - just being nosey in this Missouri thread.
I'm a nosey one too...I'm from Alabama but that's the 8th state I've lived in...so I might as well visit my other home state threads and make sure they're doing a good job of representing! lol!!!

Used to live in Kansas City.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

webgirl

Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
✟171.00
Faith
Non-Denom
bjh said:
All right,
Is anybody out there from Missouri?
GO MIZZOU!!!!!

Since I'm in St. Louis, is it blasphemy to think that the Chiefs will go farther than the Rams this year?

B. J. H.

I'm in Kansas City so (despite their loss Sunday) it's okay for me to think that the Chiefs will go further than the Rams. :)

No comment on the KSU/KU/MU rivalry. I went to TCU for college (still undefeated!) :clap:

Upvote 0

TheRickster

God Chaser!
Nov 20, 2003
South East Missouri
Visit site
✟2,277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Southeast Missouri in the house!!! I live in the bootheel of MO... it is all mine... every inch of it :) My church is in Bernie, I work in Caruthersville, and live in Holcomb!

This is my first post in this board... sweetness!

I will be telling my youthgroup about it and hopefully get a bunch more SEMOin's posting in here:p

Stay on the "Most High" side!
Rick

Check out our y/g site too :)

Upvote 0