Missouri
✟3,588.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ladyday95 said:
Howdy everyone,
anyone from Versailles or Gravois Mills .... nice to meet ya'll.....

I'm not from there but have been there MANY times. My aunt and uncle live in Versailles and my grandparents had a cabin off of P Road (if that means anything to ya!) outside of Gravois Mills when I was a kid.

I live about 10 mi from Warrensburg if you know where that is. :wave:

Upvote 0

Ladyday95

Praise God in Sign Language
Mar 15, 2005
✟18,553.00
Faith
Baptist
biblebeliever said:
I'm not from there but have been there MANY times. My aunt and uncle live in Versailles and my grandparents had a cabin off of P Road (if that means anything to ya!) outside of Gravois Mills when I was a kid.

I live about 10 mi from Warrensburg if you know where that is. :wave:

:cool: yes know where that is.... I am Home Care Nurse and travel Sedalia/Warrensburg every week.... howdy neighbor. nice meet you....

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

Ladyday95

Praise God in Sign Language
Mar 15, 2005
✟18,553.00
Faith
Baptist
mohick95 said:
Hello,

Live close Jeff City, question: anyone know church with deaf interpreter close Jeff City??

Hello mohick95,:wave:

Yes know church in Jeff. City with deaf interpreter. Cornerstone Baptist Church. Check out the web-site.

http://www.cornerstonejeffcity.org/templates/cla17or/default.asp?id=22886

think will have new web-site up soon with our own deaf ministry page. We also have deaf sunday school and different fellowships. Will pm you with more information....:hug: :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums