Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
jsw_24 said:
Hattiesburg. Hub City. the Burg.
I personally live in Kentucky, but my brother and his wife lives in Hattiesburg, MS

Great town, we were down that way just a couple weeks before Katrina hit. We had a ball and can't wait to get back! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

STARINELSON

The song of the star enchants my heart
May 25, 2005
Iowa
Visit site
✟3,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kroger99 said:
I personally live in Kentucky, but my brother and his wife lives in Hattiesburg, MS

Great town, we were down that way just a couple weeks before Katrina hit. We had a ball and can't wait to get back! :thumbsup:
What part of KY? I grew up in MS but my husband is from KY & we lived there 4 years.

Upvote 0

STARINELSON

May 25, 2005
Iowa
Visit site
✟3,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kroger99 said:
I haven't been to Paducah in quite some time. I have a friend in Mayfield, which is close to Paducah. :thumbsup:
yep, not too far.We moved out here to IA last April; alot of my family still lives in MS though

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

STARINELSON

May 25, 2005
Iowa
Visit site
✟3,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
CCe said:
Actually I love living in the country. The only problem is we have to plan for everything....food and Wal Mart stuff mostly. It's usually quiet and I love that part. It's nice to get away from "the rush" of city life.
I have to agree with that :) I miss sitting on my porch seeing deer come up in the field :)

Upvote 0

CCe

Veteran
Oct 7, 2005
✟17,991.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
STARINELSON said:
I have to agree with that :) I miss sitting on my porch seeing deer come up in the field :)

You know it!! We have deer, bobcats,cyotees, and cows. It's wonderful watching all the animals. We have a fruit orchard and they (deer)"steal" our fruit sometimes.:) So, do you still live in Mississippi?

Sorry, I just noticed one of your last posts...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

STARINELSON

May 25, 2005
Iowa
Visit site
✟3,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
CCe said:
You know it!! We have deer, bobcats,cyotees, and cows. It's wonderful watching all the animals. We have a fruit orchard and they (deer)"steal" our fruit sometimes.:) So, do you still live in Mississippi?

it's ok :) no,

Upvote 0

STARINELSON

May 25, 2005
Iowa
Visit site
✟3,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
CCe said:

It's ok :) No, I left MS a few years ago. I live in Iowa now. But, alot of my family still live there.

Upvote 0

STARINELSON

May 25, 2005
Iowa
Visit site
✟3,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
site1076.gif

Upvote 0