✟227,010.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Man of God (click the you-tube link)

People make a caricature of Mike Pence because they can find nothing of substance with which to criticism him. He is a thoroughly decent person, and if I was on the other side of the pond I would make him more than Vice President.

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟378,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
All Trump needs to do is retire, and we can have Mike Pence as our President. And that would be great - I think he is the reason why at least some Christians voted for Trump, given the options we had. Though I would be concerned if he was just getting the reins during the next election year.

Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If nothing else, I think he's eminently more qualified for the top job than the man who currently has it.
I don't think Pense has the business acumen to accomplish what Trump has so far.... he's a great wingman but I wouldn't want him at the helm. Considering it's only been 1 year since Trump has been in office, let's judge him on his accomplishments nearer to the end of his first term. So far, I think he's done quite well in bringing businesses and jobs back to America...it's a start.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟812,249.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

People make a caricature of Mike Pence because they can find nothing of substance with which to criticism him. He is a thoroughly decent person, and if I was on the other side of the pond I would make him more than Vice President.
Well, the View is just a stupid show but Mike Pence is a sad excuse for a Christian, as well. They deserve each other.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,340,195.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

You might want to research Mike Pence further before claiming that he is a "man of God". Such as the high statistics of child human sex trafficking during his reign as governor as well as allegations of his involvement in a corrupt judicial system and child foster care system, etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,340,195.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
About as substantiated as the National Enquirer smear about Ted Cruz having 5 affairs on the go at the same time.

Mike Pence (and Cruz) are good.

Again, research Mike Pence.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
If nothing else, I think he's eminently more qualified for the top job than the man who currently has it.
Well, that is supposed to be one reason for any presidential nominee to choose a running mate. Trump deserves credit for his choice.

Compare Trump's prudence when making his choice...with Hillary's selection of Tim Kaine who is certainly nothing when compared to Pence. But Kaine did probably bring Virginia's electoral votes into the Democrat column, which was the only reason for her choice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,340,195.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Perhaps some of us are already better researched on the subject than you. ;)

LOL! Nice try. I used to be a fan of Mike Pence. This was a few years back when i had seen a message of his on Youtube. It wasn't until more recently (after his being sworn in as Vice President) maybe 6-7 months into his office, that something started bothering me about him (long story).....don't worry, i had concerns about Jeff Sessions too, right about that time ( i used to LOVE Jeff Sessions). And quite by accident i was hearing smidgens about corruption, i mean HUGE corruption during his governorship, tied to child sex trafficking, etc.

'jus sayin', my brother.

Upvote 0