Mike Lindell Claims Voting Machines Were Hacked...

Fr. Appletree

Priest of The Society of St. Pius V
Jun 24, 2021
Williamsburg
✟11,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now this is ridiculous.

is it?

"Lindell, ever the brilliant marketer, used special codes for savings on purchases made on his website. Some of the codes used by My Pillow included “FightForTrump,” a phrase commonly used by Trump supporters fighting for the man they believed was their last hope to drain the DC Swamp. For whatever reason, Dominion chose to include codes My Pillow used to give customers a discount."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
is it?

"Lindell, ever the brilliant marketer, used special codes for savings on purchases made on his website. Some of the codes used by My Pillow included “FightForTrump,” a phrase commonly used by Trump supporters fighting for the man they believed was their last hope to drain the DC Swamp. For whatever reason, Dominion chose to include codes My Pillow used to give customers a discount."

I forget if it was his movie, or something similar, but wasn't he giving out codes during that? Or was that during his speech I forget I just remember him blatantly trying to hand out discount codes while he was supposedly proving the election fraud.

• Informative
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
pillow guy in the news again?
anything to sell more pillows
Nonsense. The easiest way for him not to have risked losing sales would have been for Mike Lindell to go along with the "woke" crowd, keep his mouth shut about politics, or at least this particular issue...and not wind up being banned from most of the internet and TV because he spoke up. Your logic failed you totally with this one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
yeah...but come on, showing flight paths and saying, "This is data coming from over seas to hack our elections."is new levels of idiocy :>

It does sometimes just make one wonder.

Upvote 0