✟7,987.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LifeEternal26 said:
Grew up in good ol L-Town (Livonia). Currently in Ypsi/Arbor Land at EMU. Fiance' lives in Roseville, he grew up in GR. After we get married we're moving to Auburn Hills.
I love Michigan. GO WINGS! (and Tigers!)
Hey LifeEternal26! We're neighbors! My wife and I live in Ypsi township not too far from the EMU stadium.

Upvote 0

pillarrocks24

Metal Head/Headbanger
Jul 23, 2003
Detriot
Visit site
✟16,243.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Welll ya know what stinks,
we got a new pastor (no thats not the bad part) and they happen to be huge Calgary Flames fans, cause they are from Calgary, and the Wings lost to them.

But otheer than that I am enjoying the nice hot weather here. I went fishing at the park yesterday.

Am I the only Grosse Pointer here?

Upvote 0

Ken

Aug 14, 2003
North Central Indiana
Visit site
✟1,582.00
Faith
Calvinist
I know this may not get many of you very excited... but I envy those who live in Grand Rapids... why? because they have some of the best Christian bookstores!! I go there and I am like a kid in a candy store... I always go to Baker Book House which is actually in Wyoming on the south side of Grand Rapids... as well as Erdmans and Kregal closer to downtown.... I can spend a whole day just at Baker!!!

(I actually live in Indiana, not too far from the MI line, near Goshen, about 20 minutes from the line)

Upvote 0

Motor City Christian

Senior Veteran
Jun 24, 2003
Detroit area
✟22,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ken said:
I know this may not get many of you very excited... but I envy those who live in Grand Rapids... why? because they have some of the best Christian bookstores!! I go there and I am like a kid in a candy store... I always go to Baker Book House which is actually in Wyoming on the south side of Grand Rapids... as well as Erdmans and Kregal closer to downtown.... I can spend a whole day just at Baker!!!

(I actually live in Indiana, not too far from the MI line, near Goshen, about 20 minutes from the line)
Just imagine if Zondervan had a store, that's where their headquarters are. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wildthing

Legend
Apr 9, 2004
somewhere in Michigan
✟23,757.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
missju said:
I think I drove by the festival, honestly. Was it going on Friday evening? I drove by at least a dozen hot air balloons on 96 before sunset. hmmm
The guys that fly the balloons like to lunch either early evening or early morning. It is easier to fly the balloons at that time. Less hot air to heat up in order to create lift. But since I am noit in physics class this all that I know. Yes there forumlas to caculate need hot are in order to have lift. It was a good time on Sunday over there. The only bad thing was that I had to pay to park. ($10.00) :cry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BibleJunky

Apr 19, 2004
Lincoln Park, Michigan
✟641.00
Faith
Baptist
mxpxchrist_chic said:
anyone play drums whose near Benton Harbor?.. :D:D:D i need a drummer.. a male preferably 18 to 30 years old. :D
thanks. keep your eyes open and pray for that drummer.
PM me if you know ANYthing!
thanks
Jess
I am a drummer!

What kind of Music?

-BibleJunky

Upvote 0

BibleJunky

Apr 19, 2004
Lincoln Park, Michigan
✟641.00
Faith
Baptist
Howdy All,

Just a big hello to the fellow machigan people, I'm Chuck and I hail from Lincoln Park, Michigan. I'm 32, Single, and no kids, and Live with my parents, Sad ain't it? :D Seriously, I was born and raised in Southwest Detroit, I-75 and Spingwells area. lived there until 1989.

Well, anyhow, you all be cool and I wish I could get some blessings so, I can get my picture and stuff on here, anyone wanna bless me??? hehehe...

Thanks, and God Bless everyone,

From the Big D!

-BibleJunky (Chuck)

:clap:

Upvote 0