This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
yonderboy said:
hehehe.. even though ive attended MSU, i've got a feeling someone around here would pounce on me and try to squish me if i shouted about green and white... go blue and gold!! *fear*

I'll do it for ya YAHOOO EEEEEEEEEE
Hows that:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

vrunca

STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS
May 1, 2004
North East Lower Michigan! Go Wings!!
✟4,908.00
Faith
Catholic
hey michigan!!! I live in Lincoln, hmmmm where's Lincoln? Well it isn't a city it is a village and in deepest darkest farm country! Lincoln is located at about the top nuckle of Mr. Pointer of your left hand. I'm about 5 miles away from beautiful Lake Huron. BUT! I grew up in Drayton Plains, lived in Waterford, Pontiac, Milford, White Lake, Novi, Troy, Detroit, West Bloomfield, Harrisville and now I am in Lincoln, lovin it and not moving again. I love Michigan, but I also like to visit Steubenville Ohio at the Franciscan University as often as I can!

Peace & Love of Christ!!

Upvote 0

CyNix

Worshiper of God
Jan 7, 2004
The "Thumb" of Michigan
✟274.00
Faith
Christian
vrunca said:
hey michigan!!! I live in Lincoln, hmmmm where's Lincoln?
Lincoln? I know where Lincoln is! I had a great grandma who used to live there. My Grandpa's brother, my uncle Howard Kuenzli, used to own the grocery store, and butcher shop that is in town, the one that is now an IGA.

Upvote 0

vrunca

STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS
May 1, 2004
North East Lower Michigan! Go Wings!!
✟4,908.00
Faith
Catholic
Well, sad to say times have changed and the iga in Lincoln is now closed...the big BP gas station and grocery store took over in the area which shut down the smaller stores. I grew up in Waterford, graduated from Waterford Our Lady of the Lakes in 1982, and moved up north in 1990 to raise my kids in a small town. I love it so much!! In our entire county, we have one traffic light and one school...Alcona Community School. We know just about everyone and don't have a whole lot of secrets! My son just spent his first year of college at CMU and he is coming home for the summer this weekend, he had a lot of fun and did good for himself, but he said he is excited about coming home to our small little town! ;)

God Bless!

Upvote 0