Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Deleted. Not worth the response.
I saw your response on my email.
Do you actually believe, as a Christian, (or otherwise for that matter) that you can take some random accusation off the internet, and repost it on the internet, and that God willl not be displeased with that?
Not only that, knowing full well ( or not knowing, which is even worse...not leaven looking at the source) this random accusation was made by a completely disreputable source.
This is, at the very least, the very worst kind of gossip, and at worst, the worst kind of gossip combined with slander.
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless works of darkness, but rather expose them."
Ephesians 5:11

Upvote 0

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don’t know who you think you’re exchanging emails with, but it’s definitely not me.
This site sends me emails with ppeple's replies in them, and a link to open the thread. It was sent before you deleted your comnent.

Upvote 0

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Friend what was his false witness?
"Ford's criminal record scrubbed clean" by gateway pundit.
All one has to do is look at their stories to see that they will post anything, with no regard for the truth.

Upvote 0

No Swansong

Formerly Jtbdad Christian on every board!
Apr 14, 2004
Ohio
✟28,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
All one has to do is look at their stories to see that they will post anything, with no regard for the truth.
ok,I missed that,what evidence did they offer?

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sister, did you forget that you accused him of lying BEFORE you knew the source of his broken link? Let's review...

Newtheran, I searched for something on this (your) post but found nothing.
Had I found something, I would have next considered the source in order to ascertain the validity of such a statement, since anyone can put anything on the internet, whether true or false, but again, I found nothing. So I am left to assume that you, Newtheran, are the author of this, since you added no source.
You do realize that bearing false witness is a sin don't you?
And that one day you will have to give an account to God for what you have posted here, right?

If he had listed his source, I would not have had to find it.
Whenever anyone writes anything, it is assumed they are the author, unless they list another source.
Is that not true? Are you assuming that I am the author of this?

You owe the man (and quite frankly at this point, all of us) an apology.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT
256064_6429f71273587ebdde5b1038d8c1ccf4.jpg

Folks that is enough with the accusations back and forth. This thread is closed.

IF you have a problem with a post, report it and do not respond. As a reminder, the site rules include:

Flaming and Goading
  • Please treat all members with respect and courtesy through civil dialogue.
  • Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on CF. Address only the content of the post and not the poster.
  • NO Goading. This includes images, cartoons, smileys or post ratings which are clearly meant to goad. Quoting and then editing another members post to change the original meaning, commonly referred to as "fixed it for you" (FIFY), is considered goading.
  • Offensive derogatory nicknames and egregious inflammatory comments about public figures may be considered goading.
  • Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed.
  • If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button

Harassment
  • Be considerate and do not make another member's experience on this site miserable. This includes making false accusations or persistently attacking them in the open forums.
  • Respect another member's request to cease personal contact.

Disruptive Behavior, Campaigning, Staff Disciplinary Action
Maintain the peace and harmony of CF by not rehashing alleged grievances or disputes, publicly complaining about posts, threads, Christian Forums or its staff. Attempting to undermine these rules or policies via campaigns, petitions, or protests is not allowed. Please do not publicly discuss reported posts or staff actions taken on yourself or other members. Use the Support Center to submit questions and complaints about staff disciplinary actions or rules.​

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.