jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
BBNKHAR.img

#MeToo Smearing Men Like Judge Kavanaugh 3,000 Years Ago

What Kavanaugh may have done was bad enough but trying to portray himself to the Senate Committee and the nation as a "choir boy" indicates he has no remorse!

The only question is how long the Republicans will support him this close to the Interims before cutting him loose!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Newtheran

Sep 10, 2018
South
✟26,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

United Methodist Church Proposes New Position Statement Saying “We Support Abortion”
https://www.lifenews.com/2018/08/28...osition-statement-saying-we-support-abortion/

Ah yes, the dutiful member of the First Church of Abortion coming along and posting the cartoon that slanders a political party of 100 million plus Americans. Well done. Quite Christian of you. Which is of course why you "believe" her; you're a bit worried that Judge Kavanaugh might well overturn Roe and return the abortion issue to the states saving some babies in the process.

...and it only took 7 pages to unmask the real motives behind the attacks on Judge Kavanaugh.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Kavanaugh's school behaviour is examined in detail in an attempt to use anything to support an accusation of sexaul assault. He said he drank too much at times and that is supposed to make him a rapist.

In the current climate it is taboo to question accusers about behaviour that may pertain to their credibility. Ford's year book contains details of events where heavy drinking occurred and girls were sexually pressured. It is legitimate to question whether Ford's experience could have occurred in a different setting with a different person. When it is a contest of credibility which relies so much on reconstructed memories, without witnesses who will corroborate the accusation, the reliability of those memories should be challenged.

The Washington Post

Ford’s inner circle was, “How do you say this? The pretty, popular girls,” explained Andrea Evers, a close friend. “It wasn’t like we were a bunch of vapid preppies, but God, we were preppy then.”

Weekends were spent shopping at the White Flint mall, flashing fake IDs at Georgetown’s Third Edition club — the drinking age was 18 then — or flocking to the house of whoever’s parents were out of town to drink six-packs of Hamm’s or Schaefer.

Every summer, the “Holton girls” would pack into a rented house for Beach Week, an annual bacchanal of high-schoolers from around the region. The prep schools that formed Ford’s overlapping social circles usually gathered at a Delaware beach town each year. Kavanaugh, in his senior-year yearbook, cited his own membership in the “Beach Week Ralph Club.”

Like Kavanaugh, Ford was part of that alcohol-fueled culture. But those unchaperoned parties, at beach rentals and Bethesda basements alike, frequently left the girls feeling embattled.

“The boys were pretty brutal,” Evers said. “They would do what they could to get you drunk, and do whatever they would try to do to you.”

Kavanaugh's school behaviour is examined in detail in an attempt to use anything to support an accusation of sexaul assault. He said he drank too much at times and that is supposed to make him a rapist.

In the current climate it is taboo to question accusers about behaviour that may pertain to their credibility. Ford's year book contains details of events where heavy drinking occurred and girls were sexually pressured. It is legitimate to question whether Ford's experience could have occurred in a different setting with a different person. When it is a contest of credibility which relies so much on reconstructed memories, without witnesses who will corroborate the accusation, the reliability of those memories should be challenged.

The Washington Post

Ford’s inner circle was, “How do you say this? The pretty, popular girls,” explained Andrea Evers, a close friend. “It wasn’t like we were a bunch of vapid preppies, but God, we were preppy then.”

Weekends were spent shopping at the White Flint mall, flashing fake IDs at Georgetown’s Third Edition club — the drinking age was 18 then — or flocking to the house of whoever’s parents were out of town to drink six-packs of Hamm’s or Schaefer.

Every summer, the “Holton girls” would pack into a rented house for Beach Week, an annual bacchanal of high-schoolers from around the region. The prep schools that formed Ford’s overlapping social circles usually gathered at a Delaware beach town each year. Kavanaugh, in his senior-year yearbook, cited his own membership in the “Beach Week Ralph Club.”

Like Kavanaugh, Ford was part of that alcohol-fueled culture. But those unchaperoned parties, at beach rentals and Bethesda basements alike, frequently left the girls feeling embattled.

“The boys were pretty brutal,” Evers said. “They would do what they could to get you drunk, and do whatever they would try to do to you.”

You know nothing about me or my experiences in life. So, you attempting to discredit me as a human due to our disagreement over this really says more about you - than me.

Please don't preach to me about being a proper Christian - how one is to believe in order to prove it to you. I don't need to prove anything to you. You clearly don't wish to hear any other opinion but your own, and your assumptions about me shows that.

Your not the only one heart broken over this. I'm trying to keep an open mind, and your bearing false witness against me because you can't handle it. It's also quite heartbreaking that women automatically believe something without looking into it further. You see - I didn't automatically believe him. I waited - unlike you it seems. I still have questions where you seem to have stamped guilty already. I struggle with both of them, and your ready to ship him off to hell.

Your accusations against me doesn't show any civility that the bible would ask of you. Waiting for facts prior to making up your mind against anyone? Biblical response as well. So, please spare me the excuses about how I don't care about truth.

Sadly, in this environment truth isn't going to be surfacing any time soon it seems. It will in the heaven, but not here. In the meantime, people are to busy playing the telephone game in real life. Its very dangerous to both parties - Ford and Kavanaugh and their families - but some for evil purposes I believe some feel it's worth it. I have feeling its those inside the Beltway Bubble, and their lobbyists - are on top of the pile. The rest are just casualties of this circus.
I wasn't trying to discredit you Hannah.

Upvote 0

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your post includes my comments and makes it appear that HannahT was responding to me. I would appreciate your editing the post to remove my comments.
I do not know how to remove your comments Creslaw, and I think your statement just made that clear.
As for your previous comment that Kavanaugh's drinking does not make him a rapist, I agree;
But it does go to his credibility if he lied about it. Since he testified under oath, if he did lie, I believe that is purjury, a crime, and not befitting of any judge, much less a supreme court justice.

Upvote 0

creslaw

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2015
✟171,835.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not know how to remove your comments Creslaw, and I think your statement just made that clear.
As for your previous comment that Kavanaugh's drinking does not make him a rapist, I agree;
But it does go to his credibility if he lied about it. Since he testified under oath, if he did lie, I believe that is purjury, a crime, and not befitting of any judge, much less a supreme court justice.
To delete, click on the edit button at the bottom left of your post (may be 3 horizontal bars).

When Cory Booker was questioning him, Kavanaugh admitted that when he was a student he drank beer regularly, he admitted sometimes he drank too much, and he admitted sometimes he threw up. I'm not sure what else people want him to say.

Witnesses have stated they never saw Kavanaugh act inappropriately towards a woman even after drinking heavily.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To delete, click on the edit button at the bottom left of your post (may be 3 horizontal bars).

When Cory Booker was questioning him, Kavanaugh admitted that when he was a student he drank beer regularly, he admitted sometimes he drank too much, and he admitted sometimes he threw up. I'm not sure what else people want him to say.

Witnesses have stated they never saw Kavanaugh act inappropriately towards a woman even after drinking heavily.
They were trying to ascertain if he blacked out. He evaded the question repeatedly and claimed he had a weak stomach, as if he only threw up because of spicy food, but I thinkvhe actualkycsaid catsup, which is pretty ridiculous. Also, more than one person has asserted he drank to extreme, and that his behavior was aggressive toward other men, and aggressive sexually toward women.

Upvote 0

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They were trying to ascertain if he blacked out. He evaded the question repeatedly and claimed he had a weak stomach, as if he only threw up because of spicy food, but I thinkvhe actualkycsaid catsup, which is pretty ridiculous. Also, more than one person has asserted he drank to extreme, and that his behavior was aggressive toward other men, and aggressive sexually toward women.
Sorry about all the typos...hard to type and edit on my phone! Aghh!

Upvote 0

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Newtheran, I searched for something on this (your) post but found nothing.
Had I found something, I would have next considered the source in order to ascertain the validity of such a statement, since anyone can put anything on the internet, whether true or false, but again, I found nothing. So I am left to assume that you, Newtheran, are the author of this, since you added no source.
You do realize that bearing false witness is a sin don't you?
And that one day you will have to give an account to God for what you have posted here, right?

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Had I found something, I would have next considered the source in order to ascertain the validity of such a statement, since anyone can put anything on the internet, whether true or false, but again, I found nothing. So I am left to assume that you, Newtheran, are the author of this, since you added no source.
And that one day you will have to give an account to God for what you have posted here, right?
It took me about six seconds to find the correct link. I think you owe someone an apology.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-three-weeks-before-her-letter-to-feinstein/

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Newtheran

Sep 10, 2018
South
✟26,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I'm quite sure that I won't have to give account to God for a broken internet link, thanks.

• Agree
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just found your source...the gateway pundit; known for fake news, outright lies, plain old making things up, and sued repeatedly for all of these...
No apology here.

This is what you owe him an apology for...

So I am left to assume that you, Newtheran, are the author of this, since you added no source.

Sister, please take the plank out of your eye. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is what you owe him an apology for...

Sister, please take the plank out of your eye. Thanks.
If he had listed his source, I would not have had to find it.
Whenever anyone writes anything, it is assumed they are the author, unless they list another source.
Is that not true? Are you assuming that I am the author of this?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.