✟20,802.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Merry Christmas everyone!:clap:

I will probably be a little slow to respond to any replies I might get. I hope everyone remembers what Christmas is really about. Also if you get into any debates with family members during the holiday over evolution or Christianity in general, make sure you always do it with love. ;)

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Merry Christmas everyone!:clap:

I will probably be a little slow to respond to any replies I might get. I hope everyone remembers what Christmas is really about. Also if you get into any debates with family members during the holiday over evolution or Christianity in general, make sure you always do it with love. ;)

A Merry Christmas to you and your's this holiday season. As we celebrate with family, food and song I would ask you to remember our troops who can't be with their families at this time.

Remember_our_Troops.jpg

Let us remember above all to be thankful for the mercy and grace that brought us God's unspeakable gift of His Son.

"And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. (Luke 2:10-14)​

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.