Washington
✟687,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This thread will probably be removed, but I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and thank you for those who have given me advice. Even though some of the advice here are things that I did not want to hear. But thank you anyways. God bless and have a great Christmas.

crixus

the truth shall set you free
Nov 13, 2012
California
✟62,589.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
1703527973371.png

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
This thread will probably be removed, but I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and thank you for those who have given me advice. Even though some of the advice here are things that I did not want to hear. But thank you anyways. God bless and have a great Christmas.
Merry Christmas - and thanks for joining in the many helpful remembrances of the gospel significance of God the Son (the Son of God) becoming incarnate in human flesh, living a perfect life and dying as the substitutionary atoning sacrifice for the sins of mankind

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,060.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The French film "Merry Christmas" was a trilingual tale of friendship between France, Germany, UK, and German Jewish Company commander during the brutal and bloody World War I, adapted from historical events. From the current French perspective, the Franco German War back then seemed like a brotherly fight.

In the movie, the German Jewish company commander said, "I don't celebrate Christmas, but may you (German, French, British) have peace."

Upvote 0