Me and my family

jelly_bean

Jelly Inc.; we put the K in Kwality!
Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
I keep getting into fights with my mother. I can't keep my mouth shut, even when I know I should. I just want her to listen-really listen-to me. But since I'm only a teen-ager, she says I'm too immature to listen to. Pray that I will learn to be quiet and for her to have more patience with me and my siblings. This may seem kind of trivial but it's really killing me. I don't know what to do, I can't even talk to her at all anymore without starting a fight.

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'll be praying for you

Have you thought about writing a letter to your mother? You could write down all your feelings....explaining to her that you don't want to fight with her. That you want to have a better relationship with her. Tell her the things that bother you and make sure you explain it all with love.

:prayer: God Bless!

Reactions: Im-revived
Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Excellant advice take it from Newbeliever, then even if you can't hand it to your Mum, put it somewhere she will find it easily. Good Luck!

Im-revived
newbeliever02072005 said:
I'll be praying for you

Have you thought about writing a letter to your mother? You could write down all your feelings....explaining to her that you don't want to fight with her. That you want to have a better relationship with her. Tell her the things that bother you and make sure you explain it all with love.

:prayer: God Bless!

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord,

I pray for Jelly Bean that her mom would be more open and receptive to listening to her children. I pray that the children would be respectful and patient with their mom. Please help Jelly Bean and listen to all her cares, for you care for her. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0