eatenbylocusts

Senior Veteran
Oct 13, 2005
✟14,434.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys. When you say "Mature", you mean in body, right? If its mentally then im on the wrong thread.
Not necessarily body, because we all look like 25 yr olds. I almost ordered an alcoholic drink tonight at a restaurant so I could be carded by the waiter. He carded two of my other co-workers. But, my cheapness and calorie counting self decided it wasn't worth it.

Upvote 0

hope4today

Veteran
May 6, 2005
Perth
✟11,928.00
Faith
Christian
Not necessarily body, because we all look like 25 yr olds. I almost ordered an alcoholic drink tonight at a restaurant so I could be carded by the waiter. He carded two of my other co-workers. But, my cheapness and calorie counting self decided it wasn't worth it.

^_^

Hmmm. I'm all alone here. Me and the thread trying to split.

I'm here ebl. Just got home from church, had a quick dip in the pool to cool off and now have to get my youngest to bed. The new school year starts tomorrow.

what are you up to?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hope4today

Veteran
May 6, 2005
Perth
✟11,928.00
Faith
Christian
Sweet dreams, hope! :hug:

Well thanks fng but I'm not quite off to bed yet, it's only 1.00am ;)

Been covering school books etc tonight. That'll be going on for the next few days. One of my favorite 'mother' jobs - not :doh:

I'm trying to do a bit of a tidy up before I go to bed. I've let the place get a bit out of hand during the holidays and need to get it back into some semblance of order again.

So, it's Superbowl tomorrow is it? See, that means absolutely nothing to me. Except I know it's big thing over there. Right now, I can't even remember what sport it is.....sorry :sorry:

Who should I be barracking for?

Upvote 0

AirForceTeacher

King of the Wicker People
Feb 23, 2004
The south
✟20,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good morning everyone. Sweet dreams, hope! :hug:

What are the big plans for today? I'm assuming most of the American crowd in this thread will be watching the Superbowl (I'm thinking grammy has to work tho :( )
Superbowl party, but I have some moving to do still before hand. Busy day!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hope4today

Veteran
May 6, 2005
Perth
✟11,928.00
Faith
Christian
Oh it's very exciting! :D

What should we talk about so we can get it to roll??? :D

Well someone could remind me what sport the Superbowl is.

Is it baseball??? or did I just make an even bigger fool of myself :swoon:

Oh and will someone hold my hand so I don't get lost when the thread rolls.....

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Awwww hope! It's ok - I love ya anyways! :D

The superbowl is football (American Football - not soccer :D)

I don't really care about the superbowl and probably won't even watch it. If I was invited to a superbowl party then of course I'd go and have a blast but I'm just hanging around home so I will probably watch movies rather than the superbowl - so in my opinion hope, you're not missing much :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.