Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I've had better days...so I'm sort of looking forward to this one being over :|

I haven't seen that movie before...you'll have to post what you think of it when you're finished watching it.

I've had the movie channel playing all day and have seen a couple of good ones today...

Upvote 0

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I sen it before - when I buy a previously viewed movie, I try to watch it as soon as possible (or at least have it on while I am posting) to check for skips or bad sports to return if needed.

the movie aint for younger kids, the faint hearted or squeamish - pretty graphic how teh Aztec human sacifices were done.

but I like the actiing, the way Gibson made the people iteh villages "human" and personable. there are aone really funny moments in it also.

But why are you looking for this day to be over? A bad one?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Ahh...well, I might have to check that one out sometime when I'm in the mood for some Aztec human sacrifices...:D

Yeah...it's been a bad day. Had a disagreement with a very, very good friend and I'm not sure we can find our way out of this one...:sigh: :( He's my best friend and I'm going to miss him very much...:(

Upvote 0

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
this may sound funny/strange/wierd but anything wrong with praying that your ex finds the right guy and is finally happy and in love??

my ex (#3...) is a good person and a good friend (she refers to herself as my favorite ex!) and has a "male aquaintence" (dont be coy - just say boyfriend!).

She is good people, deserves a good life and a good christian husband to be her helpmeet (yes, I said that - it worls both ways) and I been asling God to help her find the right one and it work out for her.

This guy she been seeing seems like a nice guy, my sons are ambivelant about it but they are teens anyways...

but, its ok to wish for her happiness even if its abother guy, right? we got marreid - I was not christian, she was buddhist (from Thailand) and when we split up in the late 90s, she wa not christian nor was I.

we aint meant to be hubby and wife. good friends, but not married. she thinks I am wierd that I am happy if this guy is the one for her. he is christian, btw.

anyhows, been wanting to post this for replies but didnt know where or what thread to do it in.

Upvote 0

hope4today

Veteran
May 6, 2005
Perth
✟11,928.00
Faith
Christian
Norm, I think it is fantastic that you are able to think this way. It is great to be able to pray that your ex will be blessed and to want the best for her.

That is truly showing the Spirit of Christ. I say, keep praying that way both for her and for your sons because if she is to have another man in her life, you want him to be a godly man for them as well. Is she a Christian now too? That's fantastic.

How is the house hunting going?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Norm, I think it is fantastic that you are able to think this way. It is great to be able to pray that your ex will be blessed and to want the best for her.

That is truly showing the Spirit of Christ. I say, keep praying that way both for her and for your sons because if she is to have another man in her life, you want him to be a godly man for them as well. Is she a Christian now too? That's fantastic.

How is the house hunting going?

My thinking is just because we wasnt a good couple dont mean we cant be good friends. She is a good mother to the boys, done her best wioth what she had. i wasnt home much die to being in the military and when I was, I passed out drunk.

she deserves someone better. soemone that will love her and care for he and she is christian. she goes to a Vineyard Church in central CA.

my boys aint worried about this guy - they are 15 and 17, both over 6' tall.

http://foru.ms/showpost.php?p=38623988&postcount=30

the fridge in the photo is 6' tall so can give you an idea how tall they be. pretty tall actually for amerasians. basketball champs in their home city league. but ehy are my pride and joys and the love of my life (as well as their older brother and sister! - their photo is in my gallery thread)

Upvote 0

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Yep they're pretty tall boys alright :) Do you think they've finished growing yet?

I think your attitude towards your ex wife is great. I wish more divorced couples were able to past their past like that. I'm really glad that the two of you can be friends. :thumbsup:

I think they are done growing or at least getting towards the end of it. they have a couple cousins - my nephew Skyler - 6"10 and my niece Sarah - 6'3.

nowmy oldest son - Aaron - 27 is 6'3 and my daughter Michelle is 5'8.

I am 5'10.

herea couple years old shot of my 4 kids - foirst time they all were together for a photo in over 10 yrs
thekids.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.