Not open for further replies.

leecappella

<font size="3&quot ;>DO
Mar 28, 2003
Visit site
✟8,633.00
Faith
Christian
How about this question: If we all came from Adam and Eve, aren't those who marry actually marrying their kin? This is not meant to be a sickening question. Just a thought that came to me after seeing a thread called If We All Came From Adam And Eve, Why Do We Not All Have The Same God?

Inspired

only hurts when I breathe
Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
✟6,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
leecappella said:
How about this question: If we all came from Adam and Eve, aren't those who marry actually marrying their kin? This is not meant to be a sickening question. Just a thought that came to me after seeing a thread called If We All Came From Adam And Eve, Why Do We Not All Have The Same God?

Wow, not that this will come as a shock, but I have no idea. I know about the Adam and Eve thing, yes their sons married their sisters according to what I have been taught, though I don't think their is any actually scripture to back it up, and I could be wrong about that to, lol But that is what I was taught, that they married their sisters, and then their kids did the same, until the earth was populated enough, and God said no more incest.
As for the second part, why we don't have the same God, I truly have no idea, but it is an interesting question.

Upvote 0

look

A New Species of Man®
Mar 15, 2003
Daytona Beach, Florida
Visit site
✟8,610.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Inspired said:
As for the second part, why we don't have the same God, I truly have no idea, but it is an interesting question.
look said:
The only reason is, because man is gullible and satan is on the loose...
[c]That's why...
icon_mrgreen.gif
[/c]

Upvote 0

armothe

Living in HIS kingdom...
May 22, 2002
Visit site
✟16,561.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Constitution
leecappella said:
Depends on your definition of the word "kin". But yes, in the most technical sense we are.

-A

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
armothe said:
Depends on your definition of the word "kin". But yes, in the most technical sense we are.

-A
I can't remember where I read it but isn't there genetic evidence that all the women of the world are related? to a hypothetical Eve?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.