Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The truth is we are headed for a one world government and currency. Maybe not be today but one day that power will enforce the mark of the beast.

• Agree
Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

LockeeDeck

Mar 14, 2021
Los Angeles
✟31,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
How else can you choose who buys and sells worldwide?

Not sure what you mean, everything that isn't cash is controlled by monitoring every transaction. The thing with that is that there are so many transactions that they need AI to pull out anything weird like lots of cash deposits (a sign of a drug dealer), so if you have a normal pattern you wouldn't stand out. None of that has anything to do with vaccines.

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is something that is worth looking at (once again I feel there are issues with English translation) , and that is to look at the word "receive" in both Rev 13:16 and Rev 14:9, they are actually different greek words.

In Rev 13.16 the word "receive" is based on the greek word didomi (look up G1325) and seems its meaning from what I could understand is more along the lines "to give".

Now compare this to the word used in Rev 14:9 and you have lambano (look up G2983) and there you see this word can mean "take, receive" and so on. Have a check on Blueletterbible. I also notice this word can also mean "to receive what is offered"

Upvote 0

Steve_K

Mar 25, 2020
US
✟15,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
In Australia they've introduced fines of up to $66,600 (they're so brazen they don't even try to hide it anymore) and possible imprisonment for citizens returning from India. Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison is a freemason as are virtually all of our world leaders who are implementing the satanic New World Order/Great Reset using the Hegelian Dialectic; thesis -> antithesis -> synthesis, ie. create the problem -> control the reaction (via msm) -> offer the 'solution'.
Australia’s ban on travellers returning from India due to Covid crisis may be unlawful

LpKjHEUh.png

Anyone of any significance in politics, banking, business, academia, entertainment, etc are masons. ALL of our institutions are totally corrupt and in service of satan. The takeover is complete and we've entered the final phase.

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ie. create the problem -> control the reaction (via msm) -> offer the 'solution'.

And this seems to be what we are seeing today.

It is very interesting, but if one looks at the word "cause/causes" the greek is poieo G4160. What is interesting is the many meanings this word can have. This word "poieo" can mean to make ready, to prepare, to be the authors of and so on.

So now the question that has to be asked "Is the mark of the beast offered to people in response to some kind of manufactured event that has been planned in order to get people marked?"

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been trying to work out how people will be deceived into getting the mark of the beast (see Rev 19.20).

Rev 13.16, the reference to the words "small and great" now a study into the greek word used for "small" is mikros G3398 and this could also refer to "younger". The word "great" is megas G3173 and that can mean "old".

Look at the word "buy" in Rev 13.17, agorazo G59. This can also relate to being in the market place. This today could be comparable to shopping centers. Now when looking at it from another angle, shopping centers or markets are full of people, a large gathering of people.

Now when looking at Rev 19.20, note the word "received" in greek, the word is lambano G2983 and that can mean "to receive what is offered".

Given the warnings in Rev 14.9-11, it is worth mentioning to note the word "hand" in Rev 14.9. Unsure why there was no reference to right hand, just "hand". The greek word concerned is cheir G5495. I had to really research this, and even I am not sure, but some of the research I have come across, the word "cheir" could also relate to "hand and arm".

The conclusion I have come to, the way how people will be deceived into getting the mark of the beast is because they will want it. They will want it, because the people believe that this "mark" is beneficial for them.

Question is, what does all this sound like? Looking at it from both a theoretical and practical side of view, what does this sound like? And looking at it from a logical point of view, using the "duck test" method of reasoning, looking at the greek words to see other meanings, it sounds like this "mark" is some kind of "public health requirement".

Look at Israel with their vaccine passport system.

It was ever since the Covid 19 pandemic that has made me look at the mark of the beast as some kind of public health regulation and that makes the most sense. At least to me it makes the most sense.

• Useful
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yea the aspect of control, fueled legislation to mandate stuff. Which ties into blue laws which are still enforceable in every state. Taking the delusion of the enemy seriously, most people will take the mark of the beast, thinking they are doing the right thing.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Yea the aspect of control, fueled legislation to mandate stuff. Which ties into blue laws which are still enforceable in every state. Taking the delusion of the enemy seriously, most people will take the mark of the beast, thinking they are doing the right thing.

Yes I believe they do. Especially if using manipulation: bribe, threat, try make people feel guilty, blackmail.. old tricks.
I totally can see that mark will be seen as a ”sacrifice for greater good”

”Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.”
Jeremiah 17:5

Jesus is the only way.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Wouldn't a RFID chip be a little outdated?

I'm not in tech business but I had assumed an RFID chip would be obsolete?

I'd figured everything an RFID chip can do could be done better with some other technology?
I had imagined computers "figuring out" who you are using scans - maybe your face or eye and/or some other biological personal identifier(s)???

If a "Beast like" govt wanted to give you a "Mark" like that (I.D. You based on computer scanning you) - I doubt you would be given a choice in the matter. ???

Not completely out dated, they have very small rfid chips today. Size of few millimetres. But you know those in power have lot of advanced technology which haven’t been introduced to us yet. Who knows if mark of the beast is some kind of holographic tattoo or something.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes I believe they do. Especially if using manipulation: bribe, threat, try make people feel guilty, blackmail.. old tricks.
I totally can see that mark will be seen as a ”sacrifice for greater good”

This is what I see. Some sort of emotional blackmail to be used as a weapon to coerce people to comply.

And the majority of the people in my opinion will take it. Simply because of this current mindset I see in people today "don't ask questions, just believe and submit and all will be good"

• Agree
Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
This is what I see. Some sort of emotional blackmail to be used as a weapon to coerce people to comply.

And the majority of the people in my opinion will take it. Simply because of this current mindset I see in people today "don't ask questions, just believe and submit and all will be good"

I believe so too that majority will take it.
Especially when it comes to blackmailing people with food and keeping your home only those who have firm faith in Jesus have the backbone to not accept the mark. And what I have read some stuff it looks to me that it could be ”bribing” people to get it, like forgiving your debts if you take the mark.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I believe so too that majority will take it.
Especially when it comes to blackmailing people with food and keeping your home only those who have firm faith in Jesus have the backbone to not accept the mark. And what I have read some stuff it looks to me that it could be ”bribing” people to get it, like forgiving your debts if you take the mark.
I believe that some may need to be bribed and some threatened with being killed for not accepting and bowing down to the anti christ.

However, I believe that a huge amount will line up willing to take it gladly and with excitement and desire.

• Agree
Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe that some may need to be bribed and some threatened with being killed for not accepting and bowing down to the anti christ.

The problem here is that depending on the translation one goes by, if looking at Rev 20.4, we see the reference to people being beheaded, but there is one translation there is no reference to beheading, but with a reference to the people being cut off. Go to biblehub and look at the "Aramaic Bible in plain English" translation.

If we go by that particular translation, people being cut off for refusal to get the mark, then the people have to be cut off from something, and it points to being cut off from society.

However, I believe that a huge amount will line up willing to take it gladly and with excitement and desire.

Got that right. And I can see these same people proudly advertising they got it. Can see the advertising and marketing campaigns ready to convince people to accept the mark. And I think majority of people have been conditioned already to accept.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The problem here is that depending on the translation one goes by, if looking at Rev 20.4, we see the reference to people being beheaded, but there is one translation there is no reference to beheading, but with a reference to the people being cut off. Go to biblehub and look at the "Aramaic Bible in plain English" translation.

If we go by that particular translation, people being cut off for refusal to get the mark, then the people have to be cut off from something, and it points to being cut off from society.

I believe there is no need to kill people all you need is to cut them from society that they can’t buy food or other necessities.. You know. Without mark you can’t buy or sell so it makes sense.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Got that right. And I can see these same people proudly advertising they got it. Can see the advertising and marketing campaigns ready to convince people to accept the mark. And I think majority of people have been conditioned already to accept.
I'm sure that many will interpret it many ways. I just don't think that a power that evil is just going to cut you off from society. Many could live just fine when not connected.

I believe, and this is my personal opinion, that you take it or you die.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure that many will interpret it many ways. I just don't think that a power that evil is just going to cut you off from society. Many could live just fine when not connected.

Sure it's upon us. The injectables aren't quaccines. Just look at the Moderna patents, they're delivering control packages into the system. Meantime we're being cut off from access to goods and services, to employment and earning a living. Kingdom of fear and ignorance is ubiquitous. Satan's busy re-lining his hallway with souls of the hapless and lost. Idk what more you'd need to correlate endtimes prophecy.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Sure it's upon us. The injectables aren't quaccines. Just look at the Moderna patents, they're delivering control packages into the system. Meantime we're being cut off from access to goods and services, to employment and earning a living. Kingdom of fear and ignorance is ubiquitous. Satan's busy re-lining his hallway with souls of the hapless and lost. Idk what more you'd need to correlate endtimes prophecy.
I agree... this is a blaring megaphone shouting end times.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Well I don’t know who are these people but I can tell that I would be in deep **** if they deny grocery shopping and for example internet from those who won’t get vaccinated. Especially in winter time being homeless would be instant death to me, well without God’s help.

• Informative
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
In Australia they've introduced fines of up to $66,600 (they're so brazen they don't even try to hide it anymore) and possible imprisonment for citizens returning from India. Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison is a freemason as are virtually all of our world leaders who are implementing the satanic New World Order/Great Reset using the Hegelian Dialectic; thesis -> antithesis -> synthesis, ie. create the problem -> control the reaction (via msm) -> offer the 'solution'.
Australia’s ban on travellers returning from India due to Covid crisis may be unlawful

LpKjHEUh.png

Anyone of any significance in politics, banking, business, academia, entertainment, etc are masons. ALL of our institutions are totally corrupt and in service of satan. The takeover is complete and we've entered the final phase.

Yes indeed. If you are seen as ”successful” by the world, you are very likely to be mason. I just recently found out all famous musicians here in Finland are masons. This club is full of doctors, lawyers, teachers (especially university) and so on. And what I have seen, last year they were inviting just random people in their little club, they were promoting it on the different socialmedia platforms. Many famous youtubers, tiktokkers, instragramist are in this club. Not sure if they all can be masonists but they are in illuminati club. They promise fame and money to those who come to the club.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The truth is we are headed for a one world government and currency. Maybe not be today but one day that power will enforce the mark of the beast.

Do you think covid passport is linked to the mark of the beast

Upvote 0