Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I don't think it will be a trick. I don't think it will be an option of get it or be ashamed. I think it will be an option of get it or run and hide and best of luck surviving. It says if Jesus doesn't come back when he does there would be no one left. I assume that means Christians.

Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Revolation 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years

• Friendly
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Revolation 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years

There is a problem with this translation that needs to be questioned, and the word in question is this - "beheaded".

Now I myself am by no means a expert and am reliant on the English, however I have looked at the greek, and what has got me asking questions is that the word "beheaded" in Rev 20:4 is this - G3990 pelekizo which can mean to truncate. In other places in the NT, it is the Greek word G607 apokephalizo that is used, and that means to decapitate.

So I question why is there a different greek word used in Rev 20:4?

Have a look on bible hub and look at the "aramaic plain english" translation

Instead of "beheaded" we see these words "cut off" used instead.

Now looking at this different translation, one needs to ask some questions and does it match to how it was supposed to be understood originally?

Could we be looking at a situation where those who refuse to accept the mark of the beast be cut off in one way or another from society?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is what the bible says the mark of the beast will look like.
1.It will be a chip or mark or some kind of feature in your right arm/hand or forehead

2.those who take Will get sores.
"And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image".
Revelation 16:2 KJV

3. It will be mandatory
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich "and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads".
Revelation 13:16 KJV

4. It will be required in order to buy or sell goods.
"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name".
Revelation 13:17 KJV

The mark of the beast is not a conspiracy theory its a conspiracy reality. There is around a dozen verses or more telling Christians very plainly of its existence. However i dont think every microchip or suspicious vaccine is the mark of the beast. The bible makes it clear that the mark of the beast has to meet all the 4 things ive mentioned above. Maybe not all at once. But it has to eventually otherwise it isn't the real mark of the beast.
First of all where in the Bible does it say the mark will be a CHIP or mark as you stated?

Second, you seem fairly sure that people need to know because God will allow Christians to be given the mark. DO you see God as causing all who choose to follow Him to suffer like this?

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟130,346.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Utter fantasy and scaremongering.

Some people love conspiracy theories and will believe anything....

Of course, if it is on youtube, it must be the truth ;)

IDK, your post is kinda long given your name.

Maybe you shouldn't act shocked that somebody would dare to post a conspiracy theory in the Conspiracy Theories section.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath
✟1,002,593.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
IDK, your post is kinda long given your name.

Maybe you shouldn't act shocked that somebody would dare to post a conspiracy theory in the Conspiracy Theories section.

Dont let anyone walk all over you 5 times! As per your user name. ;):p

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Something in Rev 19:20.

A further reading and analysis, the way how I understand the passage, no matter which way one looks at it, there appears to be some kind of of deception involved concerning the people who accepted the mark.

Looking at the various greek words trying to get a better understanding, the way I make the most sense out of it, it is as if that the only way people could be deceived into accepting the mark of the beast is by people believing and accepting evidence that is not entirely accurate, possibly fabricated to some degree, people accepting such evidence without questioning it, they believe this thing is good and beneficial for them but in actual reality it is the opposite.

The question you must ask yourself today, what is being passed off as being safe but in reality is not??

Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The mark of the beast is not here because the antichrist is not yet in power. First, the rapture of the Church has to happen, so Christians are safe in Heaven when the final beast will reign over the world. But someone who is here on Earth that with it's power is preventing antichrist to take over the world. And that someone is the Holy Spirit. 2 Thess. 2:6-7 ‘And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. So we can see here that the Holy Spirit is restraining the antichirst. The Holy Spirit has to depart Earth so the antichrist can be revealed, and in that moment the Great Tribulation will happen. When will the Holy Spirit depart? When the rapture happens, why? Because the Church will be taken to attend the Supper of the Lamb in Heaven, so He is no longer needed here on Earth. That's why He arrived, for the Church, when the number of Gentiles is fulfilled, then He will leave with the Church during the rapture. All of the Christians who are not reborn in Spirit, they love Jesus but they love their Earthly lives more will be left behind when the rapture happens. But God is fair to them, He will give them another chance. How? By resisting the antichrist. If they proclaim their love to God and are willing to lose their life for it, they will, and they will go to Heaven. Someone might argue with me like before that God doesn't give second chances...uhm yes He does, while you are still alive you have a chance to repent. But because you didn't love God first, you lived your Earthly live more, the consequence of that is that you have to live durng the Great Tribulation. So don't worry, until the rapture happens you don't have to fear this mark because antichrist is not ruling the world...yet
Pre tribbers are going to be very upset when they put all their eggs in the pretrib basket only to find out its not what's going to happen. Of course you can't tell them this, they'll just have to find out when it comes to pass.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Something in Rev 19:20.

A further reading and analysis, the way how I understand the passage, no matter which way one looks at it, there appears to be some kind of of deception involved concerning the people who accepted the mark.

Looking at the various greek words trying to get a better understanding, the way I make the most sense out of it, it is as if that the only way people could be deceived into accepting the mark of the beast is by people believing and accepting evidence that is not entirely accurate, possibly fabricated to some degree, people accepting such evidence without questioning it, they believe this thing is good and beneficial for them but in actual reality it is the opposite.

The question you must ask yourself today, what is being passed off as being safe but in reality is not??
What you just described already happens, very often. And we have many folk that show they have no ability to discern that this happens, by their own words. So a lot of people are going to be in for a rude awakening one day, and it will be 100x worse than the first day you remember where everyone started wearing masks and hogging TP.

• Agree
Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pre tribbers are going to be very upset when they put all their eggs in the pretrib basket only to find out its not what's going to happen. Of course you can't tell them this, they'll just have to find out when it comes to pass.

They certainly are going to be in for a shock. Sorry to say this, but I will be quite blunt here, those who believe the pre-trib rapture, in my opinion, they will be amongst the ones to get the mark of the beast.

The time period we are living in, our level of technological development, and since the covid 19 pandemic, we are literally seeing the mark of the beast system coming into force. Wire less payment technologies, the emerging of certain requirements in some places that requires people to comply in order for people to do their jobs or visit certain places.

What you just described already happens, very often. And we have many folk that show they have no ability to discern that this happens, by their own words. So a lot of people are going to be in for a rude awakening one day, and it will be 100x worse than the first day you remember where everyone started wearing masks and hogging TP.

Agree with what you say. Now in the days we live in, with so much deception, it is very hard to know what is real and what is fiction. One has to look at evidence to determine if it is actual true evidence, or fabricated. Even when asking questions, the problem is the answers may not directly answer the question that has been asked, in which case this is a red flag. But for some people, when they ask a question, they want an answer to their liking, not necessarily the correct answer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They certainly are going to be in for a shock. Sorry to say this, but I will be quite blunt here, those who believe the pre-trib rapture, in my opinion, they will be amongst the ones to get the mark of the beast.

The time period we are living in, our level of technological development, and since the covid 19 pandemic, we are literally seeing the mark of the beast system coming into force. Wire less payment technologies, the emerging of certain requirements in some places that requires people to comply in order for people to do their jobs or visit certain places.

Agree with what you say. Now in the days we live in, with so much deception, it is very hard to know what is real and what is fiction. One has to look at evidence to determine if it is actual true evidence, or fabricated. Even when asking questions, the problem is the answers may not directly answer the question that has been asked, in which case this is a red flag. But for some people, when they ask a question, they want an answer to their liking, not necessarily the correct answer.
So many good points, explained essentially how I would say them myself. Glad there are others out there who see what's going on. Also glad I found this part of the forums

• Agree
Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

LockeeDeck

Mar 14, 2021
Los Angeles
✟31,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

All this fear over RFIDs when in reality it's an over hyped bent piece of wire. Seriously, that's all RFID chips are, they only transmit when sent a pulse and they only hold a tiny amount of info, basically just a single number to serve as an ID in a database.

It's a bad technology because there are so few practical uses for it, pet chipping is basically the only practical one because you wouldn't want to use if for any security based applications. Copying the number off an RFID chip is as simple sending the pulse and reading the number.

RFIDs are the worse way to track people because the only way that would work would be to setup pulse emitters and readers EVERYWHERE and they would interfere with each other and mess up the readings and even then people could get around that by either jamming the pulse or spamming the wrong numbers.

The real way to track people would be to get them to carry around a device that has a GPS built in and to get them to input their own information and relationships into a large database.

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The real way to track people would be to get them to carry around a device that has a GPS built in and to get them to input their own information and relationships into a large database.

What if tracking people is something far more sinister that what you said above? This whole transhumanism agenda (merging of man and machine), and when I think about the merging of man and machine, I always think of that verse in Dan 2.43 (the iron and clay reference).

What if the final goal with all these emerging wire less technologies we seeing today, in the context of tracking, that people are injected with "foreign bodies" that such a person will literally be connected to a sophisticated AI computer network, that for lack of a better expression, such a person is a literal walking IP Address?

What if these "foreign bodies" are so small the naked eye cannot see, and yet enter the person's bloodstream? What if the reference to the consequence of accepting the mark of the beast described in Rev 16.2 is referring to "foreign bodies" that have been injected into the person's body?

There is one question that needs to be asked in Rev 16.2, and that is concerning the translated word "sore". This word based on the greek helkos (G1668) I have come across can be used as both as sore/sores.

What if upon accepting the mark of the beast, we see people with pus discharging sores of some kind evident all over their body? As a result of "foreign bodies" inside peoples bloodstream?

Forget the RFID chip, go even further, nanochips, nanobiosensors, nanopartciles, smart dust? Has anyone heard of "theragrippers"? Have a read up on it.

There are so many questions that need to be asked of where we are headed.

Upvote 0

LockeeDeck

Mar 14, 2021
Los Angeles
✟31,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What if tracking people is something far more sinister that what you said above? This whole transhumanism agenda (merging of man and machine), and when I think about the merging of man and machine, I always think of that verse in Dan 2.43 (the iron and clay reference).

Those sinister people with pacemakers and artificial hips.

What if the final goal with all these emerging wire less technologies we seeing today, in the context of tracking, that people are injected with "foreign bodies" that such a person will literally be connected to a sophisticated AI computer network, that for lack of a better expression, such a person is a literal walking IP Address?

That's not how AI or networking works.

What if these "foreign bodies" are so small the naked eye cannot see, and yet enter the person's bloodstream? What if the reference to the consequence of accepting the mark of the beast described in Rev 16.2 is referring to "foreign bodies" that have been injected into the person's body?

There is one question that needs to be asked in Rev 16.2, and that is concerning the translated word "sore". This word based on the greek helkos (G1668) I have come across can be used as both as sore/sores.

What if upon accepting the mark of the beast, we see people with pus discharging sores of some kind evident all over their body? As a result of "foreign bodies" inside peoples bloodstream?

These are a lot of "what ifs" that have nothing to do with vaccines or current tech.

Forget the RFID chip, go even further, nanochips, nanobiosensors, nanopartciles, smart dust? Has anyone heard of "theragrippers"? Have a read up on it.

Nanotech isn't viable yet and even when it is physics limits what it can actually do. It's going to be disappointing overall.

Physics is the real limiter so most questions can be answered with a deeper understanding of physics. The problem is that current and future tech does require a VERY deep understanding of physics.

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So many good points, explained essentially how I would say them myself. Glad there are others out there who see what's going on. Also glad I found this part of the forums

I try to look at things from a logical point of view, based on as much facts as possible, and sometimes it is not easy. Sometimes have to look at the theoretical side of things see if it makes sense.

But I cannot understand why today with so much that is happening, people are so blind as to where we are headed.

It is like in this past 12 to 18 months, we have been given a blueprint to see where the world is headed, but many cannot see it, either that or they deny the reality of where we are headed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Confused-by-christianity

May 6, 2020
No location
✟116,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All this fear over RFIDs when in reality it's an over hyped bent piece of wire. Seriously, that's all RFID chips are, they only transmit when sent a pulse and they only hold a tiny amount of info, basically just a single number to serve as an ID in a database.

It's a bad technology because there are so few practical uses for it, pet chipping is basically the only practical one because you wouldn't want to use if for any security based applications. Copying the number off an RFID chip is as simple sending the pulse and reading the number.

RFIDs are the worse way to track people because the only way that would work would be to setup pulse emitters and readers EVERYWHERE and they would interfere with each other and mess up the readings and even then people could get around that by either jamming the pulse or spamming the wrong numbers.

HAHAHA

Errrr - Whoops

Upvote 0

Confused-by-christianity

May 6, 2020
No location
✟116,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wouldn't a RFID chip be a little outdated?

I'm not in tech business but I had assumed an RFID chip would be obsolete?

I'd figured everything an RFID chip can do could be done better with some other technology?
I had imagined computers "figuring out" who you are using scans - maybe your face or eye and/or some other biological personal identifier(s)???

If a "Beast like" govt wanted to give you a "Mark" like that (I.D. You based on computer scanning you) - I doubt you would be given a choice in the matter. ???

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LockeeDeck

Mar 14, 2021
Los Angeles
✟31,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Wouldn't a RFID chip be a little outdated?

I'm not in tech business but I had assumed an RFID chip would be obsolete?

I'd figured everything an RFID chip can do could be done better with some other technology?
I had imagined computers "figuring out" who you are using scans - maybe your face or eye and/or some other biological personal identifier(s)???

RFID is cheap so it's used in college keycards or hotel rooms and other low security applications because you have to hand out a lot of them.

Thumb print scanners or iris scanners are MUCH better and are used for medium security but are more expensive and you need to register everyone who is going to use it.

If a "Beast like" govt wanted to give you a "Mark" like that (I.D. You based on computer scanning you) - I doubt you would be given a choice in the matter. ???

Yeah I'd be concerned if a government forced me to wear a symbol on my clothes.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

How else can you choose who buys and sells worldwide?

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

Agreed

Upvote 0