Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Notice a key word in Rev 19.20 - "deceived". Question is, how were the people deceived?
Yes, that is the big questions.. What is the great deception..

My point was that it is always those that 1/ Take the mark and 2/ Worship the beast.

This was in response to people who think that Christians will take the mark by accident or be tricked into taking the mark.

Your point drives home the fact that those deceived are those who have already done both.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, that is the big questions.. What is the great deception..

My point was that it is always those that 1/ Take the mark and 2/ Worship the beast.

This was in response to people who think that Christians will take the mark by accident or be tricked into taking the mark.

Your point drives home the fact that those deceived are those who have already done both.
The Bible also says will be a strong delusion to take the Mark. So strong that God had to shorten the days so the very elect would not be deceived. That sounds pretty deceptive, must be on guard.

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thing is, when it comes to deceiving or misleading people, how is this done? How does one deceive? You deceive or mislead someone by not providing all the facts.

For example, presenting a product that is totally safe but at same time failing to tell the person of said product having a history of issues or complications is misleading to the person. Said person has not been told the complete truth.

Upvote 0

Confused-by-christianity

May 6, 2020
No location
✟116,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As odd as this sounds, the "Mark of the Beast" posse might be onto something (perhaps for the wrong reasons).

I would not be surprised if we were all forced to use microchips to buy and sell items. I would not be surprised if people were rounded up and killed or imprisoned for not having it.

China is currently using facial recognition software on the Uyghur muslims plus putting them in work camps.
USA has highest incarceration rate in the world (I hear - I haven't checked the figures).
India - If you ain't Hindu, you ain't .......
USA - Guantanamo bay people held in a camp indefinitely without fair trial.
USSR Killed millions of it's own people.
Nazi's killed millions of it's own people.
China killed millio......you get the picture.

Why should the USA be any different?
Why should we think it's stupid that a govt would kill millions of it's own, or millions of another nation?

Upvote 0

Steve_K

Mar 25, 2020
US
✟15,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Notice a key word in Rev 19.20 - "deceived". Question is, how were the people deceived?

Deceived into thinking the Anti-Christ is the Messiah as he will have all the 'solutions' to mankind's problems. With all our corrupt leaders and institutions, the whole world is desperately waiting for a true leader that can solve humanities woes and many Christians will be deceived via 'all powers and signs and lying wonders' into thinking the Ant-Christ is the return of the Messiah establishing his kingdom on earth. They'll willingly accept his mark and worship him.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Lithium is also available by prescription. And is in tomatoes and some other foods. It’s a salt.

So that is how they are going to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. They are trying to take our life essence!

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So that is how they are going to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. They are trying to take our life essence!
A poster wonders whether some individuals have already been tapped out.....

• Agree
Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As odd as this sounds, the "Mark of the Beast" posse might be onto something (perhaps for the wrong reasons).

I would not be surprised if we were all forced to use microchips to buy and sell items. I would not be surprised if people were rounded up and killed or imprisoned for not having it.

China is currently using facial recognition software on the Uyghur muslims plus putting them in work camps.
USA has highest incarceration rate in the world (I hear - I haven't checked the figures).
India - If you ain't Hindu, you ain't .......
USA - Guantanamo bay people held in a camp indefinitely without fair trial.
USSR Killed millions of it's own people.
Nazi's killed millions of it's own people.
China killed millio......you get the picture.

Why should the USA be any different?
Why should we think it's stupid that a govt would kill millions of it's own, or millions of another nation?
Or maybe the "Mark" is on a hat that worshipers of "the Beast" choose to wear to show their allegiance.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Utter fantasy and scaremongering.

Some people love conspiracy theories and will believe anything....

Of course, if it is on youtube, it must be the truth ;)

I love the fact that a dog talks more sense than the rest of this forum out together

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Believing that satan was the god

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! (Isa 5:20)

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987.

And those are the conditions necessary for the dragon to be 'as the most high'. The devil fills the world with his vanity.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Or maybe the "Mark" is on a hat that worshipers of "the Beast" choose to wear to show their allegiance.
Ya.... maybe the hat will say "MAGA"

I don't think that that would be plausible... People could just have one hat and share it..

No.... it will be a permanent mark... with technology...in the skin, non transferable, non removable, with further implications than that.

• Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I don't think that that would be plausible... People could just have one hat and share it..

No.... it will be a permanent mark... with technology...in the skin, non transferable, non removable, with further implications than that.

Exactly! I think it must be an actual tangible mark because of it was just a belief system we could pay lip service to it but not accept it in our hearts and escape persecution that way and still hang on to our faith. But doesn't the Bible say those energised the mark will be beheaded?? so it will b e obvious who is marked or not.... We won't be able to pretend that we accept the beast . We either accept or not. There will be no hiding. Take the mark or die.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Also if it were just a belief system not an actual mark, no one would lose salvation over it because th ere is a hope of reverence from a wrong belief system. Beliefs change. With the mark there be no going back...no r etracting.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

A MAGA tattoo?

Upvote 0