Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
All these posts and not one single scripture referenced...
COMBATwombat777 and Rachel20 posted some bible references. I assumed everyone knew the Scripture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NW82

Jul 22, 2017
Chicago, IL
✟80,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
COMBATwombat777 and Rachel20 posted some bible references. I assumed everyone knew the Scripture.
I didn't mean it literally. I was trying to illustrate that about 90% of the posting is mere opinion, when scripture explains it all.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Mark of the Beast

Holy Jesus
Holy and pure
Mighty Deliverer
God's righteous cure

Truth behold
Unseen lies
Unholy world
Caught in devil ties

Here we stand
Faith and hope
Love engulfed
Here we cope

Whatever my come
This I spark
We will stand
Without the beast's mark

Upon crystal shore
The Golden road
I walk, a pilgrim
Jesus carrying my load

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
32bb7dcf164aea59ffd555ac5f10aa5f.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Utter fantasy and scaremongering.

Some people love conspiracy theories and will believe anything....
Meh!

Of course, if it is on youtube, it must be the truth ;)
Lost... this is not a valid argument anymore. Or is it? YouTube takes down anything that is truthful....

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If you have a chip in your hand that is required to manage your money criminals will just cut off peoples hands. If its in someones forehead they will be able to cut it out.
Not quite... the chip technology shuts down when you die... Don't think that they thought of that?

Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not quite... the chip technology shuts down when you die... Don't think that they thought of that?
OK, so kidnapping it is. But only if criminals work out how to stop themselves being tracked wiht the victim.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I don't think a micro-chip is going to be the mark. I can see it as a pre-mark. Training the population.

Rev 13 says... 15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

I think the bold part might be a reference to AI..when it becomes self aware....the singularity.

As in the days of Noah....transhumanism. Another attempt when Satan tries to ruin Gods humanity.

SpaceX's starlink of 12,000 satellites providing internet world wide.

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think a micro-chip is going to be the mark. I can see it as a pre-mark. Training the population.

It may have something to do with nanoparticles or even nanobiosensors. And if this is the case, I cannot see how a person can rid their body of these things once it is inside them.

With everything that is happening, the logical conclusion I come to, is that in one way or another, people with compatibale implants are going to be connected to some kind of computer.

Rev 13 says... 15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

I think the bold part might be a reference to AI..when it becomes self aware....the singularity.

As in the days of Noah....transhumanism. Another attempt when Satan tries to ruin Gods humanity.

SpaceX's starlink of 12,000 satellites providing internet world wide.

I myself have thought if there is a connection between AI and the Image of the beast. Reading the description, it does sound something to do with robotics, electronics, computers or something along those lines. An image that can talk sounds like a robot. But it could also be a reference to something like Siri or Alexa?

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
It may have something to do with nanoparticles or even nanobiosensors. And if this is the case, I cannot see how a person can rid their body of these things once it is inside them.

With everything that is happening, the logical conclusion I come to, is that in one way or another, people with compatibale implants are going to be connected to some kind of computer.

I myself have thought if there is a connection between AI and the Image of the beast. Reading the description, it does sound something to do with robotics, electronics, computers or something along those lines. An image that can talk sounds like a robot. But it could also be a reference to something like Siri or Alexa?
I totally agree. My mom was talking about image of the beast, last week.

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now something else that needs considering, in Rev 16:2 the reference to the word "sore" is that a plural or singular? The reason I ask because the greek word concerned is G1668 helkos and can be used as either sore or sores.

The question is how was it understood in the greek? Does the english translation match how the passage was understood in the greek?

If it was to be understood in a plural context, could this be a reference to sores all over the body? Could the sore/sores be in reference to foreign bodies inside the human body?

If a person is injected with nanobots, that person will have foreign bodies inside them. If that is the case, could the description given in Rev 16.2 be a reference to foreign bodies inside a person?

Upvote 0