Mark of the Beast chip patent by Microsoft

Will you be taking the Coronavirus/Mark of the Beast?

• Just the Vaccine (if that's an option)

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • No I won't be taking either

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Only if I have no other choice to feed/secure my family (unforced)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Far better to live our lives in anticipation of Christ's return and preparing for that, than living our lives watching for the appearance of an anti-Christ. That is, after all, what the Bible tells us to do.

That's really the point.

No one is under any obligation to view the prophecies in the way you do. But even if you're right about them, the focus you seem to have here seems wrong.

I for one disagree that the Bible is pointing to some one-world end-time government, but do believe the Bible warns us against anti-Christs and beasts that rise up throughout history. It's possible that we are heading into a dark time, but it's also possible that this current moment has also seen the slaying of a beast that was ruling the world, namely Materialism. The present-day market needed a big hiding, and so did most of the world.

But history has ALWAYS been "the best of times, the worst of times". As Psalm 1 indicates, the nations have always been raging. Wars and rumours of wars will always be what we live with. But Jesus says the end comes when the gospel has gone out to all. I stick with that and let all the speculation remain speculation, not become dogma.

Well ... er ... obviously that just means you're afraid.

... You know, like it was just speculated of me by the same guy for ... some reason.

Reactions: HatGuy
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
A dissenting postion from "Infact" (whoever they are):

Anti-Semitism is the most popular trait that so many conspiracy theories have in common. Whether it's myths about billionaire George Soros, that Israel was behind 9/11, or that the Holocaust never happened, Jewish people are blamed for just about anything by some conspiracy theorist on YouTube.

The Rothschild banking family, who are Jewish, are charged by conspiracy theorists with controlling the entire world's money supply, and having hundreds of trillions of dollars under their control. They are said to be behind every market shift, and to use their whims to control your financial future.

It's really easy to find this information as these banks are all public, including who owns them and who's on their boards. The narrative that the Rothschild family controls the world's money supply is trivially disproven, so why do the YouTube conspiracy theorists still spread this slander?

Make no mistake: anti-Semitism is alive and well among conspiracy theorists.

And what was that Jesus said?

'those who say that they are Jews and are not'

BTW - King Herod was a 'Jew' yet he did not care one wit for the Jewish people or their promised King, tried to kill him in fact right after he was born.

• Agree
Reactions: Billy UK
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It means I'm laughing because I'm a preterist(technically a 'partial preterist')and believe that 90% of the stuff you folks believe is going to happen...already happened.
Ok, thanks for that info.. There is no way you and I can have a discussion on this then.

Reactions: Beachlover
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Far better to live our lives in anticipation of Christ's return and preparing for that, than living our lives watching for the appearance of an anti-Christ. That is, after all, what the Bible tells us to do.

That's really the point.

No one is under any obligation to view the prophecies in the way you do. But even if you're right about them, the focus you seem to have here seems wrong.

I for one disagree that the Bible is pointing to some one-world end-time government, but do believe the Bible warns us against anti-Christs and beasts that rise up throughout history. It's possible that we are heading into a dark time, but it's also possible that this current moment has also seen the slaying of a beast that was ruling the world, namely Materialism. The present-day market needed a big hiding, and so did most of the world.

But history has ALWAYS been "the best of times, the worst of times". As Psalm 1 indicates, the nations have always been raging. Wars and rumours of wars will always be what we live with. But Jesus says the end comes when the gospel has gone out to all. I stick with that and let all the speculation remain speculation, not become dogma.
I believe that we do both..

We live our lives like we're going to live to be 100 years old.. but we are ready and watching and anticipating His return as if it could be this afternoon or tonight.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Glad to know you're also closed-minded.
Are you going to change your mind on your preterist views?

You just laughed at mine... how much do you think one should hear before they are cognitive of the simple fact that they are not changing each others views....

Upvote 0

theoneandonlypencil

Partial preterist, dispensationalist molinist
Oct 11, 2019
A place
✟60,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you going to change your mind on your preterist views?

You just laughed at mine... how much do you think one should hear before they are cognitive of the simple fact that they are not changing each others views....

I didn't laugh at yours, per se. It's a meme--part of meme culture. Another example would be something like;

Person a:"Yeah man, I really hate people who play chess!"

Person b: *laughs in chess*

The irony is because person A assumes person B does no play chess, and continues to speak to person B as if that were true. All the while, not knowing person B is actually an avid chess player.

Furthermore, I'm generally open to discussing views. However, even though I gave a proper refute to the idea that we're going to have a 'one world currency' soon--or at any point--you simply brushed it off because 'the bible says so'. Without being open to the idea that your interpretation of said scripture could in fact be wrong.

This thread is full of people who do the same thing. I actually do try to keep in mind that my preterist view could be wrong, and I am thus spiritually prepared for the worst just in case--but even if I was a futurist(which I used to be, until I got sick of the fear-mongering and conspiracy theories taking precedence over scriptural and historical accuracy--at which point I decided to take a look deeper into the matter myself), there is far too much missing from the stage for the end times to play out anytime soon.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: Beachlover
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I didn't laugh at yours, per se. It's a meme--part of meme culture. Another example would be something like;

Person a:"Yeah man, I really hate people who play chess!"

Person b: *laughs in chess*

The irony is because person A assumes person B does no play chess, and continues to speak to person B as if that were true. All the while, not knowing person B is actually an avid chess player.

Furthermore, I'm generally open to discussing views. However, even though I gave a proper refute to the idea that we're going to have a 'one world currency' soon--or at any point--you simply brushed it off because 'the bible says so'. Without being open to the idea that your interpretation of said scripture could in fact be wrong.

This thread is full of people who do the same thing. I actually do try to keep in mind that my preterist view could be wrong, and I am thus spiritually prepared for the worst just in case--but even if I was a futurist(which I used to be, until I got sick of the fear-mongering and conspiracy theories taking precedence over scriptural and historical accuracy--at which point I decided to take a look deeper into the matter myself), there is far too much missing from the stage for the end times to play out anytime soon.
Well, I apologize as I did not know what "*laugh in XXXX*" meant.

However, yes.... I believe things because... "The Bible says so". And I don't apologize for that.

I know and agree that you have a 100% right to your views..

However, yep... I'm closed minded to that view, of which you could convince me more of a belief in mermaids... before you convince me of an idea that the events of Revelations have occurred already.

So, as that being said.. What would a discussion between us entail?

Upvote 0

theoneandonlypencil

Partial preterist, dispensationalist molinist
Oct 11, 2019
A place
✟60,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I apologize as I did not know what "*laugh in XXXX*" meant.

However, yes.... I believe things because... "The Bible says so". And I don't apologize for that.

I know and agree that you have a 100% right to your views..

However, yep... I'm closed minded to that view, of which you could convince me more of a belief in mermaids... before you convince me of an idea that the events of Revelations have occurred already.

So, as that being said.. What would a discussion between us entail?

You believe what you think the bible says; doesn't matter whether history or different exegesis says otherwise.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You believe what you think the bible says; doesn't matter whether history or different exegesis says otherwise.
Yep....

We all believe what we think the bible says..
ex·e·ge·sis
/ˌeksəˈjēsis/

noun
noun: exegesis; plural noun: exegeses
critical explanation or interpretation of a text, especially of scripture

That's right.. I don't hold to that of "different" interpretation of the biblical text.

And, as for history... none of what is going to happen could of happened already.. simply based on the technology that it requires and the fact that Israel was not reborn until after the second world war..

So... like I said before... we are not going to convince each other of anything...

God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 3:9 (KJV)

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.​

Amen, This is a fact Scripturally and factually that there are Jews who claim to be Jews who do not follow the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. May God bless the Jews who indeed are Jews who are seeking the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

For those who believe that the Rothchilds are a powerless figment of a Conspiracy theorists mind explain if that is so why it is that they have for many centuries been involved with very important decisions Globally and Scripturally.

Thus the Balfour Declaration was created, which is an official letter from the British Government Foreign Secretary James Balfour to Baron Rothschild. It states :

“His Majesty’s government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object.”

We see in the Bible Prophecies that Israel is very important in the end times. The Prophecy in the book of Revelation explains how all the kings of the earth will give their authority onto the beast wherein Revelation chapter 13 it goes onto explain they will go on to persecute the saints. We see in the Old Testament and in the New that while God is at work to lead not only Israel but all men in the paths of righteousness through Jesus Christ Satan is at work to lead not only Israel and all men in the paths of Unrighteousness in rebellion to God.

Revelation 17:11-14 (KJV)

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Please check what I say for yourself as when The Queen of England enters into the District of the City of London she must submit to the higher powers due to the fact that she enters the territory known as the City Of London ( The Finacial District). The City of London has its own separate police force and separate flag of which it has a sword upon it that is said to represent the sword which is said to have beheaded St Paul.

The point of me saying all this is because the ruling powers of this world are connected to the monetary system and Factually and Historically the Rothchild Family has been an important Political and Finacial influence. Please do genuine research for yourselves looking into historically and factually accurate sources of information before believing what others say. Look into history and research yourself.

Rothchild and Co

"We have been at the centre of the world's financial markets for over 200 years"​

The London house: history
The London banking house | Guide to the Archive

It is a fact that most of the information that comes forth from the mainstream media on the internet and the television at its roots is influenced and owned by larger monopolised corporations which behind are just a handful of billionaire and shareholders who are then likewise politically motivated supporting many Antichrist agendas professing no support or faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks.. great information.

Reactions: Billy UK
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When we see everyone in the EU required to get the mark of the beast in order to buy or sell then that will be the fulfillment

What scripture are you asserting this event you describe would fulfill?

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You should honestly check out this series. Each message is only 20 minutes. I bet you would find it really interesting.

The Last Days According to Jesus by R.C. Sproul

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
For the naysayers. Explain the patent for a forehead implant that pays or debits individuals, based by geo location, and completed/unfinished tasks utilising blockchain:

Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

A blockchain is a data structure that stores a list of transactions and can be thought of as a distributed electronic ledger that records transactions between source identifier(s) and destination identifier(s). The transactions are bundled into blocks and every block (except for the first block) refers back to or is linked to a prior block in the blockchain. Computer resources (or nodes, etc.) maintain the blockchain and cryptographically validate each new block and the transactions contained in the corresponding block. This validation process includes computationally solving a difficult problem that is also easy to verify and is sometimes called a“proof-of-work”. This process is referred to as“mining”. The mining may be a random process with low probability so that a lot of trial and error is required to solve a computationally difficult problem. Accordingly, the mining may require enormous amounts of computational energy.

upload_2020-4-20_14-29-42.png

Cite:
WO2020060606 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

upload_2020-4-20_14-45-33.png

Tesla CEO Elon Musk has an unusual passion project: a neural tech company called Neuralink.

Musk cofounded Neuralink in 2016, and the company remained relatively under the radar until 2017 when the Wall Street Journal broke the news that he had established the company to "merge computers with human brains."

Developing brain chips is a curious side hustle for a man who is simultaneously running Tesla, his space exploration company SpaceX, and The Boring Company, which Musk hopes will dig underground transit systems for cities.
Cite:
Inside the science behind Elon Musk’s crazy plan to put chips in people’s brains and create human-AI hybrids

The soverinsky network is owned by Elon Musk, his space program (SpaceX) installed the satellites into our orbit, and he is working on a biometric interface for humans to access this network.

At what point are things no longer coincidence?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The point of me saying all this is because the ruling powers of this world are connected to the monetary system and Factually and Historically the Rothchild Family has been an important Political and Finacial influence. Please do genuine research for yourselves looking into historically and factually accurate sources of information before believing what others say. Look into history and research yourself.
You, again, abdicate burden of proof. If you believe that the Rothschilds run the world, it is up to you to provide evidence.

• Optimistic
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0