Mark of the Beast chip patent by Microsoft

Will you be taking the Coronavirus/Mark of the Beast?

• Just the Vaccine (if that's an option)

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • No I won't be taking either

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Only if I have no other choice to feed/secure my family (unforced)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Kinable

Word of Wisdom
Apr 12, 2020
Nevada
✟3,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟213,623.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The lead in question of the OP might be a little misleading. It assumes the coronal virus solution thing whatever....is the mark of the Beast. It assumes as well every person on earth will be confronted to actually have to take the Mark of the Beast.

Didn't the scripture say though in Rev 13:16 that he makes all to receive the mark? Yes. But what in context does it mean when it says this? In other words will the reign, rule of the Anti-Christ even be a total global thing?

It states in Lk 2:1 that in the days of Christ, "the whole world was taxed" But was it. Or in context wasn't it only talking about the Roman world? The Chinese empire at the time wasn't taxed and neither was the North American native populations and other as well.

Also.....when you read in detail we find a description of nations he the anti-christ is over. In Dan. 7:23-24 it speaks of 10 toes.....as in 10 nations....and in Rev 17:12-17 we read the same. It also states that some nations even around his location don't seem to be under his control. Dan.11:40-44 So the question will you take the mark of the beast maybe should be asked.....Will you even be pressured to or would you even be eligible to? Of course if one didn't want to make heaven their home they're eligible not too BUT ....the actual Mark of the Beast. Should all nations of the earth be terrified that you will even be confronted with the choice?

I'm not saying we won't be. Some hold to a position that the 10 nation, ten toed Kingdom of the Anti-Christ might be the whole world divided into 10 regions....BUT....keep in mind that might only be conjecture not totally proven or justified by scripture. What again does the scripture mean by, "all the world"? Did it mean really only the world of the Middle East? Perhaps that's possible?

At least I think the questions I asked are worthy of some study. People on the net are talking about what maybe Bill Gates is doing or that one is doing, or this or that and the list can go on and on......BUT.....if we're going to talk about these subjects and themes I'd suggest we must allow scripture to be our guide. My point....it might be a real sad thing that people's minds get overly troubled about the latest you tube documentary trying to say THIS IS IT FOLKS! Prepare to die! Well we should always be spiritually prepared for that but not necessarily for the reason of a youtube video that hasn't maybe and I stress maybe hasn't considered the bigger picture of scripture.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If I had the links and documents I'd show you but this isn't something I keep track of.
How convenient.

If you want to know simply research which private company owns the United States Federal Reserve.
This is completely unacceptable behaviour and I think such abdication of burden of proof should be against the rules of this forum.

As well not knowing that Catholics are Christian and that the world is not flat, you do not appear to know that the burden of proof is on the claimant - that is you in this case.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Flat earth is biblical, are you saying the Bible is wrong?

Let’s just say that your understanding of modern science is at biblical levels.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟753,313.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've been lurking. I think we need to reach out to those that do not believe that this microchipping/vaccination is an end times prophecy by asking them if they believe in the global financial design is incoming. They might not believe that a microchip transhumanist agenda is in the works, but can they at least consent to the fact that the powers that be do wish to have a one world currency? That doesn't seem hard to believe, all things considered. If they can agree that a one world currency is incoming, then perhaps that may soften them to the reality of a biometric chip/digitsl tattoo which keeps track of location and spending. All of which is clearly macheivellian to the enth degree. How can any christian be okay with such a design? Why would anyone willingly give away their privacy like that? I'm convinced that the one antichrist is yet to be revealed, as the scripture supports it. We are living in dangerous times. We need to be vigilant and ready. God bless

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Video in the Op shows the chip going into the left hand.

As such this does not fit the biblical criteria for the mark, if you take the Bible literally.
Wow, they intentionally made the video of it going in the left hand to throw off Christians. ;)

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟793,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I mean... if you're someone who is free and loose with your interpretation of scripture, and will ignore explicit teaching in order to mold scripture to your view, then i'm sure you can make anything you want be a fulfillment of prophesy.

Even a Left hand MoB.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ezze

Apr 18, 2020
San Jose
✟15,501.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The Mark of the Beast is not literal. Any more than the Mark of God in the foreheads of believers. It's placing Man's Laws above God's Laws while living in totalitarianism. 666 = man's number. 777 = God's number.

The numbering is really interesting to me. Are there scriptural references where I could study more about this topic?

Upvote 0

JSmith77

Apr 18, 2020
Oklahoma City
✟7,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ladies and gents, you already have the mark in your pockets and in your hands. Cellphones do far more than any chip that is on the market...and they don't even have to "sneak it into you" like half of you think. No, you will buy it and carry it with you of your own free will. It has a microphone, cameras on both sides, it can pinpoint you down to the square foot whether you think you have it turned on or not... Every app you order with it knows.... This "mark of the beast" you are referring to is obsolete and ancient... it has developed with the rest of society and the human race...

Why would they want to secretly insert it into you when you are carrying it willingly? You conspiracy theories are 100 years old.... And while you held onto them you allowed one hidden in plain sight to end up in your lap... You are reading this right now with it. You can't live without it and they know it.... And you are paying for it.

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I mean... if you're someone who is free and loose with your interpretation of scripture, and will ignore explicit teaching in order to mold scripture to your view, then i'm sure you can make anything you want be a fulfillment of prophesy.

Even a Left hand MoB.
I am not aware of anyone having made the information in the OP a "fulfillment of prophecy". When we see everyone in the EU required to get the mark of the beast in order to buy or sell then that will be the fulfillment, and we are not there yet by a long stretch. Just like the six million dollar man said, "we have the technology". All we need now is an economic collapse so severe that the government is forced to take this draconian step.

I get it, hard to believe any European government would stoop so low as to require all of their citizens to walk around with a mark on them, full of Biblical allusions, in order to buy and sell.

Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
WO2020060606 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

JnmotcZ.png

WO = World Order
2020 = Year 2020
060606 = 666

Bill Gates' Quantum Dot Digital Tattoo Implant to Track COVID-19 Vaccine Compliance

We are headed towards a cashless society. The justification to get rid of cash will be because it spreads disease like the man-made COVID19. I believe credit cards will also be a thing of the past because they can also spread disease via the keypads and touch screens. The replacement will be a chip that will go into our hands so we can pay without touching. The currency will be a government made and controlled cryptocurrency like bitcoin that is unhackable.

"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." - Revelation 13:16-17

This will be the mark of the beast God warned us about. It will come with the coronavirus vaccine and those without the mark or vaccine will not be able to buy or sell anything. Without the chip you won't be able to conduct transactions with anyone who has the chip because the chip will be the only wallet for the new cryptocurrency. Without the vaccine you won't be allowed in public areas.

So my bother's and sisters, please do not take the mark. I believe this will be worldwide, the central banks are all owned by one private company. If your country is on this list you can be sure that that country will have this new cryptocurrency mark of the beast chip wallet system.

Complete List Of Rothschild Owned And Controlled Banks

We are headed towards some dark times, let us pray for God to help us because I believe no Christian will agree to this. We will be persecuted for not taking the vaccine, people won't want us around because of it. How bad do you think it will get?

Mark of the Beast already happened in Ancient times so Bill Gates didn't do it unless he is thousands of years old, though he did create a crappy OS

Upvote 0

Quietus

Lost Cause
Mar 29, 2020
St. Louis
✟7,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It always amazes me when Christians reject anything outside their sphere of knowledge as “conspiracy theory”. Our faith is rejected by many and we are frowned upon as basically crazy people who believe in a fairy tale. But then we go on to accuse others with that same sentiment, for pointing out the very elements of the world leading us into the manifestation of our own biblical prophecy, that we claim to believe in.

How ironic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It always amazes me when Christians reject anything outside their sphere of knowledge as “conspiracy theory”. Our faith is rejected by many and we are frowned upon as basically crazy people who believe in a fairy tale. But then we go on to accuse others with that same sentiment, for pointing out the very elements of the world leading us into the manifestation of our own biblical prophecy, that we claim to believe in.

How ironic.
Jesus calls us to be different; He doesn’t call us to be weird.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

HatGuy

Some guy in a hat
Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
✟123,338.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been lurking. I think we need to reach out to those that do not believe that this microchipping/vaccination is an end times prophecy by asking them if they believe in the global financial design is incoming. They might not believe that a microchip transhumanist agenda is in the works, but can they at least consent to the fact that the powers that be do wish to have a one world currency? That doesn't seem hard to believe, all things considered. If they can agree that a one world currency is incoming, then perhaps that may soften them to the reality of a biometric chip/digitsl tattoo which keeps track of location and spending. All of which is clearly macheivellian to the enth degree. How can any christian be okay with such a design? Why would anyone willingly give away their privacy like that? I'm convinced that the one antichrist is yet to be revealed, as the scripture supports it. We are living in dangerous times. We need to be vigilant and ready. God bless
I don't believe a one world currency is coming.

Brexit is proof that the world is kicking against it, and any of this one world government stuff.

Already the Italians are speaking about how useless it is to be in the EU, especially in light of coronavirus.

Borders are going to be tougher for a good long while in light of Covid.

Nationalism is returning.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't believe a one world currency is coming.

Brexit is proof that the world is kicking against it, and any of this one world government stuff.

Already the Italians are speaking about how useless it is to be in the EU, especially in light of coronavirus.

Borders are going to be tougher for a good long while in light of Covid.

Nationalism is returning.

Lets explore this for a moment. I would argue that there is in fact a populist movement stirring. Even as you put it nationalism. I would also contend such populist movements are removing or tearing down the old gaurd. Or the old older. What replaces an old order? A new order.

No one has to lose their national identity to utisle a monetary program.

Reactions: Quietus
Upvote 0