Mark of the Beast chip patent by Microsoft

Will you be taking the Coronavirus/Mark of the Beast?

• Just the Vaccine (if that's an option)

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • No I won't be taking either

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Only if I have no other choice to feed/secure my family (unforced)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

HatGuy

Some guy in a hat
Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
✟123,338.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lets explore this for a moment. I would argue that there is in fact a populist movement stirring. Even as you put it nationalism. I would also contend such populist movements are removing or tearing down the old gaurd. Or the old older. What replaces an old order? A new order.

No one has to lose their national identity to utisle a monetary program.
I think Brexit still proves this theory wrong.

Coronavirus is showing the world just how weak the globalism idea has been. People are now asking the next obvious question: why should we buy things from China if we can make them at home? That serves as an example of how people are going to kick against globalism. They were already (back to Brexit).

The old order WAS the neo liberal order that promoted one-world government and one currency. That regime is falling. I'm not even sure how long the EU will last right now, to be honest. Once Britain shows it's better to be independent, I have a feeling some other EU States will follow suit.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Coronavirus is showing the world just how weak the globalism idea has been. People are now asking the next obvious question: why should we buy things from China if we can make them at home? That serves as an example of how people are going to kick against globalism. They were already (back to Brexit).

I agree with your logic, it is sound. But it is only the surface.

The illusion of choice. The world has defeated globalism. The world cabal has fallen, and each prospective soverighn nation rejoices in their freedom. The hero/heroes of that victory are alluded world wide.

Presenting no threat to their new found freedom, is the idea of all peoples to join in openly reciprocal trade on an international scale; which is already done anyways. The only difference is there will be a standardised valuation and monetary unit. Not unlike the petrodollar. Literally a standardised unit for trade. It is much simpler to carry a phone than a wallet in today's age, and it cost billions to print money, so it make sense to go cashless.

As time goes on it would be simpler to just convert to a standardise unit. And here is the thing. Not a single nation needs to give up a single freedom to receive a new credit card. Literally. That will be how it is viewed. A new app, or convenience. It is no differnt at this point than apple pay, or what not, where you pay with your phone.

The old order WAS the neo liberal order that promoted one-world government and one currency. That regime is falling. I'm not even sure how long the EU will last right now, to be honest. Once Britain shows it's better to be independent, I have a feeling some other EU States will follow suit.

The thing is, it is their guy this time. Yeah, they are going to chose this thinking it innocuous. We already defeated the bad people when we had Brexit or what not. This is the right path go.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The numbering is really interesting to me. Are there scriptural references where I could study more about this topic?
As you read through the bible, 7 is the number associated with perfection. God finished the world, man's domain on the 6th day and rested the 7th. He created man on the 6th day. You will see number 7 throughout the bible and especially in Revelation associated with completeness. 777 = the trinity. 666 = man in the fullest sense.

• Agree
Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

theoneandonlypencil

Partial preterist, dispensationalist molinist
Oct 11, 2019
A place
✟60,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Unpopular opinion: I don't care if we have a 'one world currency'. Did it ever occur to y'all that currency in and of itself is already pretty global? If I go to Japan, all I have to do is head for a bank and have my savings exchanged from USD to JPY. Using paypal, I can buy something from a site/company located in Britain, and my USD will automatically be converted to Pounds when I purchase said item.

You can already make all of your money digital and easily pay for things via your phone. Real money, however, will likely not be obsolete anytime soon.

Furthermore, no country right now wants to deal with the cons that come with a one-world currency--and I can GUARANTEE YOU that many, many countries do not want a 'one world order' telling them what to do.

Y'all need to stop romanticizing martyrdom and the 'end times' and focus on what's really important, smh.

Upvote 0

theoneandonlypencil

Oct 11, 2019
A place
✟60,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Winner
Reactions: HatGuy
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1. That’s not the publication number of the patent.

Think you'll find it is.
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search/family/067396975/publication/WO2020060606A1?q=wo 2020/060606

2. Microsoft doesn’t control the publication number.

This thread should have been moved to the 'coincidence theory' forum.

5. Bio-marker and activity feedback to generate cryptocurrency is directly responsible for a dramatic spike in human trafficking, abductions, and indentured servitude in countries in Asia, South America, and here in the US. It is on its way to becoming a huge problem.

Yes, read a means to control human trafficking, abductions and slavery worldwide. All from the convenience of a user-friendly app on Bill Gates of Hell's smartfone, so he can check where any asset is at any time, what's it's earning, what data it's collecting and so on.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I highly doubt anyone will take the time, but here are in fact some articles stating very reasonable and--*gasp*--WORLDLY reasons why we aren't likely to have a 'one world currency' anytime soon;

One World, One Currency: Could It Work?

https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/rogoff/files/why_not_a_global_currency.pdf

Why There Won’t Be One Global Currency

Looks like the non-christians aren't that interested in it either.
I understand that there are educated people out there that don't think a one world currency would or will work..

Well... it won't.... It won't because it's not meant to work.. It's meant to control the masses and end up with one small group of people that have everything and the rest are and have nothing.

It's not a human choice either... This is the culmination of Satan's plan and it will be for evil spiritual warfare agendas... not human agendas.

The powerful humans that implement this system... are doing so with under the motivation of spiritual powers.

If you don't think that it will happen.. you are fooling yourself. It will, it's written in the Bible and it is closer than you think.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

theoneandonlypencil

Oct 11, 2019
A place
✟60,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I understand that there are educated people out there that don't think a one world currency would or will work..

Well... it won't.... It won't because it's not meant to work.. It's meant to control the masses and end up with one small group of people that have everything and the rest are and have nothing.

It's not a human choice either... This is the culmination of Satan's plan and it will be for evil spiritual warfare agendas... not human agendas.

The powerful humans that implement this system... are doing so with under the motivation of spiritual powers.

If you don't think that it will happen.. you are fooling yourself. It will, it's written in the Bible and it is closer than you think.

*laughs in preterist*

Upvote 0

theoneandonlypencil

Oct 11, 2019
A place
✟60,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not sure that I understand what this means.. sorry.. it's lost on me.

It means I'm laughing because I'm a preterist(technically a 'partial preterist')and believe that 90% of the stuff you folks believe is going to happen...already happened.

• Agree
Reactions: expos4ever
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Best thing I did was got off that train eventually and realised that the Christian faith had life to give me, not endless fears about the one-world government and a dystopian future.

Some latest conspiracy theory is just not comparable to what Noah had to deal with. Comparing this kind of "persecution" to Noah is unfathomable.

Perhaps the wisest words ever spoken on this entire site and its history.

I applaud you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The Mark of the Beast is Spiritual and Physical because you are a Spiritual and Physical being. The monetary system is part of the physical system and the Mark of The Beast involves buying and selling which are PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES. The Prophecy is not open for Private Interpretation, It means what it says because you won't be able to buy and sell in the future without that mark which is why right now your freedom of choice is being stripped away.

Revelation 13:17 (KJV)

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Absolutely...

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps the wisest words ever spoken on this entire site and its history.

I applaud you.
Why is it wise to ignore scriptural prophesies? What is it that you fear about it? Are we not to "comfort one another with these words?

Upvote 0

HatGuy

Some guy in a hat
Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
✟123,338.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Far better to live our lives in anticipation of Christ's return and preparing for that, than living our lives watching for the appearance of an anti-Christ. That is, after all, what the Bible tells us to do.

That's really the point.

No one is under any obligation to view the prophecies in the way you do. But even if you're right about them, the focus you seem to have here seems wrong.

I for one disagree that the Bible is pointing to some one-world end-time government, but do believe the Bible warns us against anti-Christs and beasts that rise up throughout history. It's possible that we are heading into a dark time, but it's also possible that this current moment has also seen the slaying of a beast that was ruling the world, namely Materialism. The present-day market needed a big hiding, and so did most of the world.

But history has ALWAYS been "the best of times, the worst of times". As Psalm 1 indicates, the nations have always been raging. Wars and rumours of wars will always be what we live with. But Jesus says the end comes when the gospel has gone out to all. I stick with that and let all the speculation remain speculation, not become dogma.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This goes against the word of God :) Well no where in the word does ANYONE have the mark already. So we don't know his name but we know the mark of his name? :)

Sorry but the Church is still here that has ALL power over the enemy. This is why Satan/lawless one antichrist is not out in the open. And then so much more has to happen.. then the image is given life and then tells the world to worship it or die. <---this has to happen before ANY mark comes. You can't just worship the beast and your ok.. nope.

Anyway first worship.. if you didn't you die. Then you take the mark. If not you die. No one on the planet will already have the mark of his name. Its a chip no more no less. And we see that people KNOW just who they are worshiping and taking that mark. They know that they know that they know they are saying NO to God and yes to the lawless one. No one gets it by mistake. And ALL that take it will never enter heaven.

And its not now some chip

Upvote 0